Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit (1233 Views)

How To Get 50,000 Naira Free Call Credit On Etisalat / My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" / How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by spoilerx: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2016
at exactly 8:39 yesterday evening i received this text

" Your callertune service has been renewed for 30 days and you have been charged N 100. Thank you for using the service. "

from this number 7728 on my glo line. ONE HUNDRED NAIRA was deducted from my account.

I have never in my life used or subscribed for the caller tunes service , I called customer service this morning after being put on hold for over 15 minutes.

The customer service rep told me to text DEREG to 7728 to deregister from the service, he also said GLO WOULD NOT REFUND MY CREDIT.

I repeat he said " GLO WOULD NOT REFUND MY CREDIT"

please how do I cc mods to place this on front-page ?

Cc
Lalasticlala
honsule
puskin
dragnet
seun

1 Like

Re: How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by flexydote(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Just Yesterday I posted how they scamed me. The 1k 2GB for 30days did not even reach up to 24hrs.
They even sent me a text saying it was expired, how can it expire when it's not up to 30days. See the post here
https://www.nairaland.com/3166432/beware-glo-1000-naira-2gb#3166432.3

1 Like

Re: How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by spoilerx: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2016
na wa o !

so this is globacom 's new mode of operation, why I am really pissed is because I never read text messages (I usually just delete because they are mostly spam) except from banks.

I read this text by mistake , and I was shocked when I checked my credit & realised they actually deducted #100 from my credit.

1 Like

Re: How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by websuccess(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2016
I did credit transfer of 200naira yesterday from my GTBank account to my glo line and all 200naira was deducted on callertunez that I did not subscribe for.

Called glo customer service and the lady at the other end faintly mentioned her name, after which she asked for my name which I gave it to her.

CC: How may I help you Mr......

Me: 200naira was deducted from my credit and debit was wrongly subscribe for glo callertunez, with a whole 200naira. Glo fear GOD.

CC: Am sorry about that sir. Do you want me to unsubscribe you from the callertunez, sir.

Me: Yes and I also want my money/ credit refunded immediately.

CC: Give some minute let me check my system.

Me: Ok.

CC: What is your name once again? And where are you calling from?

Me: My name is.... and am calling from Alimosho.

CC: Alimosho is in Lagos State right?

Me: Right!

CC: I can not be able to access our system right now. And our engineers are working away from the office. You will have to call back so that our engineers will be available to attend to you.

Me: Stop giving excuse that your engineer are unavailable or that you can't access your systems. Am not happy with this scenario of removing money from my account. If glo needs money from the public, glo should humbly come out and ask/beg for it and not by stealing from the masses.

Pictures of time frames of when I loaded credit and till the time it was deducted (stolen) by glo are below.

Re: How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by spoilerx: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
how can this get to front page

1 Like

Re: How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by leksgcfr(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mine happens twice in a week. Initially it was every Thursday that they stole from me , they have just added another day of the week to it ; Tuesday. This means I subsidies glo 50 naira every week for unnamed and service not rendered cos I won't even get notified. I have severally called the cc with a strong assurance from each respondent to rectify without actually seeing result.

I even sent tweet @glocare to their twitter handle without response till date. Glo network is worse as well in my area. Now I have to ensure that I have not higher than 24 naira on Tuesday and Thursday to escape the hungry glo network which is ready to defray my money.

1 Like

Re: How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by Calixwest(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
So people are still using dah nonsense network

1 Like

Re: How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by websuccess(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
All the networks are at war against the subscribers. And the NCC is the umpire.

https://www.nairaland.com/3167042/mtn-it-again/1#46639230

Calixwest:
So people are still using dah nonsense network
Re: How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by Oyetboy(m): 5:53am On Jun 17, 2016
same here,always deducting almost 30naira on my phone every week, complained over and over again they did nothing
Re: How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by AirRimo: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2016
I am enjoying my 8k - 48gb sha and I have 5 people sharing with me. Dropped my swift since they introduced the plans. Used to pay 7k for 14gb on swift but now I get 48gb for 8k. That's the best thing since ijebu garri for me. What I'm saying to the data guys is that if 2gb isn't enough, get some more or make sure to reduce the active applications running on your phone from Facebook to twitter to Instagram to tinder to Google+ etc in the background.

Re: How Globacom Deceitfully Deducted From My Call Credit by spoilerx: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2016
it seems telcos like glo & co pay nairaland mods not to put stuff like this on front-page

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed.infinix Hot 4 Pro Or Infinix Hot S. Which Is Better? / Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale / Iphone 5s For Sale!!! Sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.