Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos (82753 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Viktor1983(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
dasparrow:

Here is what you need to keep in mind. Sade's parents divorced when she was just 2 years old. Her mother who is an English woman then took Sade and her brother back to the UK where they both grew up. I doubt that Sade's father - who is a Nigerian - played any role in her upbringing after Sade's mother took Sade and her brother back to the UK. Hence, Sade has no strong ties to Nigeria especially cultural ties since she left Nigeria as a toddler at age 2. Why then would you think that it will occur to Sade to sent her only child Ila to Nigeria, a country that even she Sade is not so familiar with since she did not grow up here in Nigeria?

Culturally speaking, Sade is NOT Nigerian. She left Nigeria at a very tender age. She is culturally British and so is her daughter Ila whose father is Jamaican. So don't expect Sade or her offspring to adhere to any African culture or tradition because Sade was brought up by her white mother in England after her parents split.

This is a lesson for all those Nigerian-bred men who marry white women and after procreating with them, don't stick around in the marriage to instill African cultural values in their biracial offspring. At the end of the day, no one should be surprised if the child grows up and is not culturally African.

That said, homosexuality has nothing to do with culture and tradition. Anyone who grew up in Nigeria and attended boarding school in this country can testify to the many homosexual activities that take place in our same-gender boarding schools across the country. So this has nothing to do with being African. There are transgender and homosexual people in all racial groups and nationalities around the world.

Lastly, and this is just my stance, I wish Nigerians will condemn fornication and adultery which is very rampant in Nigerian society like they condemn homosexuality. I say this because fornicators and adulterers will not make heaven if they don't practice true repentance before they are called home to God. I also wish Nigerians will show outrage towards pedophiles who have sex with children and destroy the lives of children but sadly, Nigerians would rather tolerate a pedophile than tolerate a homosexual. I have always wondered why? I guess in Nigerian culture, it is okay to sexually molest and abuse a child but not okay for two adults of the same gender to engage in CONSENSUAL intercourse.

Real talk
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Redman44(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmn, you have made some good points. I believe Sade should have remained connected to Africa though she left there at a younger age. There are other Biracial children that that still espouse African values though they grew up in Europe or North America. I don't believe an excuse should be made for Ila's transformation because Sade's Dad ( Professor Adu ) did not hang around long after her birth. We have Ayo Ogunmakin ( Who has a Nigerian Father and Romanian Mother. And Ayo grew up in Germany ) who has turned out to be a responsible woman. We have others like her who are bringing up their own kids properly in the West. So I don't believe the lack of a Nigerian Father Figure should be totally used as the reason why children like turn out to be what they have become. Cheers.

FYI, I don't support Fornication and Adultery. Cheers.
dasparrow:

Here is what you need to keep in mind. Sade's parents divorced when she was just 2 years old. Her mother who is an English woman then took Sade and her brother back to the UK where they both grew up. I doubt that Sade's father - who is a Nigerian - played any role in her upbringing after Sade's mother took Sade and her brother back to the UK. Hence, Sade has no strong ties to Nigeria especially cultural ties since she left Nigeria as a toddler at age 2. Why then would you think that it will occur to Sade to sent her only child Ila to Nigeria, a country that even she Sade is not so familiar with since she did not grow up here in Nigeria?

Culturally speaking, Sade is NOT Nigerian. She left Nigeria at a very tender age. She is culturally British and so is her daughter Ila whose father is Jamaican. So don't expect Sade or her offspring to adhere to any African culture or tradition because Sade was brought up by her white mother in England after her parents split.

This is a lesson for all those Nigerian-bred men who marry white women and after procreating with them, don't stick around in the marriage to instill African cultural values in their biracial offspring. At the end of the day, no one should be surprised if the child grows up and is not culturally African.

That said, homosexuality has nothing to do with culture and tradition. Anyone who grew up in Nigeria and attended boarding school in this country can testify to the many homosexual activities that take place in our same-gender boarding schools across the country. So this has nothing to do with being African. There are transgender and homosexual people in all racial groups and nationalities around the world.

Lastly, and this is just my stance, I wish Nigerians will condemn fornication and adultery which is very rampant in Nigerian society like they condemn homosexuality. I say this because fornicators and adulterers will not make heaven if they don't practice true repentance before they are called home to God. I also wish Nigerians will show outrage towards pedophiles who have sex with children and destroy the lives of children but sadly, Nigerians would rather tolerate a pedophile than tolerate a homosexual. I have always wondered why? I guess in Nigerian culture, it is okay to sexually molest and abuse a child but not okay for two adults of the same gender to engage in CONSENSUAL intercourse.

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Redman44(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
@dasparrow, you mentioned homosexual activities in Boarding schools in Nigeria, but you failed to mention that many students grow out of it after secondary school if they attended a Boys or Girls only School. Many Nigerian students do grow out of homosexual or lesbian tendencies after secondary school. Yes, fornication and adultery is rampant in Nigeria like other parts of the world, but in Nigeria, churches, mosques and other religious institutions speak against it, unlike in the West where you might be charged to court for airing your views about LGBT People. There are more divorces and child molestation cases in the West than in Africa. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Ahmed503: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Be real.. Feel real .. Act real coolBe real.. Feel real .. Act real

Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt] undecided NOTHING TASTES BETTER THAN A HUGE 7 inches DICK. I SAY NO TO LESBIANISM[/size]
i concur...

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Tobium1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Where is her pen!s
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by ceejay4real(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
abbey621:

Hahahahahaha.....but I'm well worth it my friend, that 1.9m is less than what I make per month wink wink

Hmmm, my guy much respect!
Pls don't mind the lesbo! Kindly ring me up on 08035449602. I gat a business proposal 4 u ok? I love correct guys like u!
Thanks in advance!

CJ
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by abbey621(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
ceejay4real:

Hmmm, my guy much respect!
Pls don't mind the lesbo! Kindly ring me up on 08035449602. I gat a business proposal 4 u ok? I love correct guys like u!
Thanks in advance!

CJ

Let me know what it is about on here, if I'm interested I'll let u know.
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by lovemaths(f): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
YorubaWoman
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Sparkle777(f): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Is it me or have u guys observed dat most promiscous ppl normally have transgenderd or sexually confused kids. Warren Beaty, Angelina Jolie. I stand to be correctd anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by muhamadnur: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
missbronze:
Hmmm.

Chai, she is too pretty to be a man, although, she is still cute both as a man or woman.

Whatever rocks their boat sha.!!

Who am I to judge?

Are lesbians and gays not even better than those religious leaders who bury humans alive, just for a fake miracle?

Are the not better than those religious leaders who brainwashed their followers, to kill and bomb humans will take them to heaven?

Just who are we to judge them?
hey sharrap b1tch, islam is way more beyond your reach, go look for other things, gays,lesbians are animals as*hole. And if you believe that you can be brainwashed to be buried or die for miracle and again your an as*hole.
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by jojothaiv(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
olihilistic:
using my banner how??
Two things that will not kill me b4 my tym is Buhari and Oyin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by hopilo: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt] undecided NOTHING TASTES BETTER THAN A HUGE 7 inches DICK. I SAY NO TO LESBIANISM[/size]
Gal, you no bad ooo. Make we meet na

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by YorubaWoman: 6:14am On Apr 12, 2016
lovemaths:
YorubaWoman
Ma smiley
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 12, 2016
jojothaiv:
Two things that will not kill me b4 my tym is Buhari and Oyin...
lmao
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2016
missbronze:
Hmmm.

Chai, she is too pretty to be a man, although, she is still cute both as a man or woman.

Whatever rocks their boat sha.!!

Who am I to judge?

Are lesbians and gays not even better than those religious leaders who bury humans alive, just for a fake miracle?

Are the not better than those religious leaders who brainwashed their followers, to kill and bomb humans will take them to heaven?

Just who are we to judge them?
nothing pretty about this girl joor
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by ValerianSteel(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Redman44:
This is a very sad development, no matter what some people think shocked shocked shocked shocked

I would have loved it if Sade sent Ila to Nigeria on holidays when she was younger. Nothing beats being raised up in the Culture of your People. Yes, everyone has a right to become what they want to be, but I don't share that opinion. Asian children hardly turn out like this because the Asians are very serious about their Culture and Family values. We Africans are doing ourselves a lot of disservice by abandoning our traditions and culture and proper way of bringing up our Children. We don't have to give our children too much Freedom all in the name of modernization lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I am not really happy with this development. So sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
Lol grin grin grin

You are misinformed.Asia has the highest number of transgender/transsexuals and gender non-conforming persons.India and Thailand have very large community of transgenders and transsexuals.
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sparkle777:
Is it me or have u guys observed dat most promiscous ppl normally have transgenderd or sexually confused kids. Warren Beaty, Angelina Jolie. I stand to be correctd anyway.
I think it's that such homes are generally permissive, so you get all sorts of deviants.
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Sparkle777(f): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=BoboYekini post=44698561] I think it's that such homes are generally permissive, so you get all sorts of deviants. [/quote)

True, but it still doesnt stop the parent frm wishin that the opposite was the reality. Cher wasnt dat enthused abt the daughter transitionin, Warren Beatty wasnt, R. Kelly hated his bt nt open abt it.
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Sparkle777:
Lol yes. Most times children pick up on their parents' wild lifestyles and it's initially amusing. Then it stops being funny to the parents when these children turn out wrong.
Re: Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos by IdeyFindWife: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
BoboYekini:
Lol yes. Most times children pick up on their parents' wild lifestyles and it's initially amusing. Then it stops being funny to the parents when these children turn out wrong.

It might seem weird but when people see the stats, they lose their marbles. The moral framework of the home during the developmental years of a child's life into adulthood often sets the boundaries of their worldview. The healthier, saner, calmer and closer to natural order, the better.

Living sane, or at least packaging your shyt, so your kids don't see helps them a lot on the long run so that they're not confronted with adult realities too early on in life. As much as many may not like, a little bit of "do-as-i-say, not-as-i-do" is needful otherwise you would be duty bound to be turning in for bed at 8pm llike your toddlers.

The fall out of you living your 'wild' life before your kids may overwhelm them and you later. Kids waking up to see different men hopping out of your bed or different women coming to the flat every other weekend may already be going through some emotional trauma as compared to those in close-knit, healthy monogamous family units.

Several factors contribute to people turning out furrked-up-in-the-head in adulthood, you can at least reduce those odds for your kids by not leaving all your junk hanging out in front of the minors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.