Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

We All Knew That Farmers Can’t Provide Solutions To What They Don’t Know - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We All Knew That Farmers Can’t Provide Solutions To What They Don’t Know (433 Views)

6 Huge Benefits That Farmers Enjoy With Good Farm Record Keeping System. / 10 Things That Affect Eggs Sizes That Farmers May Not Know / Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Knew That Farmers Can’t Provide Solutions To What They Don’t Know by aiotaq: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2016
We all knew that farmers can’t provide solutions to what they don’t know and production are being reduced for lack of information on best practice, therefore INAT has provide a platform that let farmers ask questions and get answers by professionals in their area of interest. Visit http://inat.com.ng now
Re: We All Knew That Farmers Can’t Provide Solutions To What They Don’t Know by Cheersman(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Thanks for info. I m now already registered and trending. Thanks
Re: We All Knew That Farmers Can’t Provide Solutions To What They Don’t Know by Heroesworths(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
e you looking for a fast growing Clarias Fingerlings?PLEASE, look no further contact us at Heroes and Worths Nigeria Enterprises(HAWNEs ) today. 08066401947.

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Meat Patty Machine For Hamburger And Meat Pie / I Need Someone To Supply Me Cassava In Delta State At A Gokd Price / Palmkernel Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.