Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. (1652 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by White007(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Caption this pics. Govt Of Hypocrites by hypocrites for hypocrites.

Una think say na Nigerians Una dey do, Una dey do unu self.

When the suffering will bite hard, it's not only 5% it will affect, it will affect all and sundry, even the people wey stand and trek with Buhari.

Lalasticlala you see am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by Beeman1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
And so f*ucking what? Didn't we suffered more during the last administration We know people like you so we 95% ain't bother with your online rant.

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria.

*Thunder fire any enemy of our dear nation*

1 Like

Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by Luckylife(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Really
Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by ekeneidiagbor: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
OMNI-ZOMBIES
Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by psucc(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
The suffering knows no party nor ethnicity.

We all are in it. Even the supporters suffer most in that their relatives at home expect so much from them but they cannot fulfill.

1 Like

Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by White007(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
I stand with Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by myfantasies(f): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
White007:
I stand with Buhari
Guy dis ur standing no straight at all at all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by DaBullIT(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
When you want to make sense , I always admire your comments

This suffering if we need to be honest is an effect of the poisonings from the years before , This all started since the removal of subsidy , some people just don't want that subsidy removed and that's why they are hoarding the fuel

Anyways , like you said , this is not the time where some party members can waltz anywhere and take anything they want because they are in power , this is everybody's suffering so it's not like some people are left out

This is a general problem and we all ought to fight it , not punish a contractor that's just began working on a site that other contactors have pillaged for 16 years

It's Change , Not Magic

psucc:
The suffering knows no party nor ethnicity.

We all are in it. Even the supporters suffer most in that their relatives at home expect so much from them but they cannot fulfill.
Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by TippyTop(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
When illiterates govern the poor suffers.
Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by Bobandgreat: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Beeman1:
And so f*ucking what? Didn't we suffered more during the last administration We know people like you so we 95% ain't bother with your online rant.

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria.

Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by Beeman1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

Zombie.
Ipod zombie.
Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by dragonking2: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria.

Can you comprehensively elaborate how u suffered more during the last administration?

1 Like

Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by FKO81(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
White007:
I stand with Buhari
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
O boy you wan kill me dis night cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by Mediapace: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why aren't you in good terms with me
myfantasies:
Guy dis ur standing no straight at all at all grin grin
Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by Pavarottii(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
White007:
I stand with Buhari
Omo u no stand well oooo... sure say u stand wiv buhari? grin
Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by myfantasies(f): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Why aren't you in good terms with me
See me see trouble ooo

R we quarreling?

Did i say anything or do anything wrong?

Or u r indirectly looking for my trouble

Just tell me now, so dat i will put on my boxing gloves
Re: Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. by Mediapace: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
How cool
myfantasies:
See me see trouble ooo
R we quarreling?
Did i say anything or do anything wrong?
Or u r indirectly looking for my trouble
Just tell me now, so dat i will put on my boxing gloves

(1) (Reply)

WAR: See Who President Buhari Has Declared War Against / Billionaire Army Chief / Senate President Saraki And Majority Leader Ali Ndume Part Ways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.