Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ladies Of Nowadays And Material Things. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies Of Nowadays And Material Things. (780 Views)

Children Of Nowadays Don Spoil..i Remember Those Days / Boys Haircut Of Nowadays / Hahaha....women Of Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Of Nowadays And Material Things. by Stancity(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
A guy on a date with a brand new Range Rover Evoque, riding with his Ghanaian babe.

Boy: I have been hiding a secret from you and I think you will break this relationship if I tell you.

Girl: what is it my love??

Boy: I’m an SS (sickler) and HIV positive.

Girl: (Hitting the guy on the lap), you almost Scared me! Thought you wanted to say this Range Rover you are driving isn’t yours.. grin grin grin

Abeg which kind love be dis??
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays And Material Things. by 100Cents: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin

Seriously.

Dooorh ?
Re: Ladies Of Nowadays And Material Things. by marshalcarter: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
#yawns

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Mothers!!! / Epic Reply To A Customer Care / Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.