Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari (34481 Views)

PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
youngeagle:

2 barrister and a cattle rearer reviewing a budget for 160m people.

grin grin grin

The result of the budget review= Importation of grass from Brazil for the daura presidential cow's and their cowlike gullible faithfuls both online and offline.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by Faru1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
...if you want to know the few people that have wrecked this country in the past , check there comments, they are the frustrated elements busy abusing pmb government!
period.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by cutekhalifa(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
It will take damn 1yr before that dullard read that budget...

The dullard is busy junketing around the world, while common Nigerians are suffering and smiling...

May thunder fire any idiot that will shout shenge for my ear again....
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
I will not dignify this post.

Crap.

Oro naa dun, o fe ke!

\u00E4htl erh\u00E4lt pain am.. grin grin
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by youngeagle(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
byrron:

grin grin grin

The result of the budget review= Importation of grass from Brazil for the presidential cow's.
lol my brother no be small thing o
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by omolola15(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
tonio2wo:

Cool down there! U be pure zombie!

Believe what you think. Something you don't know about this politicians is that they always make decisions that will favor their pockets. Put party aside. They are all the same. I condemned it when APC were criticizing every decision Jonathan make. And I'm still condemning PDP for doing the same. We should look beyond all these stupid politics and look for a way to move this country forward. PDP keeps praying APC fail so as to assume office in 2019. If that happens come 2019 PDP will be ruling. That means APC has failed. Then APC will start praying PDP fails again because of 2023. If that happens again. Then tell me what position our beloved country will be in 2027. Opposition keeps praying and hoping the ruling party fails.

This is not good enough.

Call me any name you want to. That na your opinion. Me i don talk my mind.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by arisemyglory(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
I have notin to says about dis topic been a new member, I say 'hi' to all of u Na.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by omolola15(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
emmusay:
may God bless you brother! only you have spoken on this thread..... others have been ranting.

For for tribalism and religious sake. So many people will see the truth and decide to ignore it. This is naija for you.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by Shikena(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
An illiterate is someone with 'certificate' who believes there was no budget padding throughout PDP's 16 years of stealing (not corruption) simply because stuffs like that were no big deal under the ineffectual buffoon and his predecessors grin
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by galadima77(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
I will not dignify this post.

Crap.

Epic
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
eyeview:
Please I need a legal input. Are there a specified number of signatures one can gather that can initiate impeachment or removal proceedings against this president. Lawyers and legal guys in the house,help me here.
Cos I intend to use my organisation to raise signatures across the whole nation for this dullard's removal.
Signatures of private Nigerian citizens aren't required to initiate impeachment proceedings.

Both houses of the NASS have to sign articles of impeachment, accusing the president of "high crimes and misdemeanors".

Then the Chief Justice of Nigeria would raise a 7-man panel of persons of unquestionable integrity.

If the panel finds that the articles of impeachment have merit, the NASS would then have to vote to either remove the president from office or not by a 2/3 majority in both houses.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by simpleseyi: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
TippyTop:
In advanced countries this illiterate won't win a council election talk less of winning the presidency

A drunk ineffectual buffoon with a cantankerous sheppopo wife cannot win councillorship election in my local government.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by ClintonDal(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Y'all should expect a counter thread or some cooked up hogwash to throw all the blame on GEJ. It's now routine for them, that's when the APC dogs will fill up the thread praising Buhari. Right now, they are no where to be found. #AishaRiceEaters
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by happney65: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
omolola15:
First of all I'm tired of this budget shit. I no be wailer and i no be zombie as well. I'm just a honest Nigeria.

Nigeria is now a game of chess of all these politicians. Always expecting each other to fvck up so they can throw a jibe.

For me PDP no get any right to talk because they are all birds of same feather. And 1 of the reasons we don't always have budget trouble is because no one is scrutinizing it in the past. It's always present and sign. So if there's any pading we won't know. Because the past presidents and the majority of the senators are on the same frequency. They are all yam eaters.

happney65 make i call you before you go call me.

So Buhari wants to scrutinize the budget abi?While time dey go abi?Rubbish..He simply does not know how to run this country..He should stop coming up with excuses..And did you forget that the Padding was noticed by the Senate and not the Presidency?After it has being vetted and sent to the Senate by the so-called Mr Intergrity..Abi no be so?APC and their zoombies dont know what to do about this country..The country is going on a downhill under them..They are simply confused..

Shikena
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by Leke001: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
can the President even read?...why else should we be talking about a padded budget...I'm tired of all this guys
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by AlanSugar(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
amaechi1:
Ironically, it was the president who made comment on a lighter note " you seems to know our budget than I do" and both party laughed. If this one of opposition point against the president, then there is no opposition.

On scale of seriousness, who would you prefer " the yam and goat theory" and " stealing is not corruption"

Just asking?

Don't mind the fools. It seems there's not a single person either in the pdp or supporting the pdp that knows the meaning of the word " sarcasm ", let alone understand it! I don't blame them, I just don't know why the president is so afraid of making mistakes cus it's the fear of making a mistake that leads to several mistakes.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by tarekamos: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
gbengress1:
Illiterate is a person that is beclouded by triabalism and ethnicism e.g. 100cents

PDP is just talking for talking sake. PDP is just making noise not because it did better than this govt. If PDP had done the right thing in the last 16 years, we would not be where we are today. Your useless party messed up all our infrastructure, messed up education sector, bad road everywhere, poor electricity and messed up the oil sector and you are wailing because Nigerians rejected your party at the poll. Look at all the roads in the East, try Onitsha to Enugu. Why couldn't your PDP fix it in 16 yrs afterall 95% of Easterners are PDP? Your 2nd NIGER BRIDGE why did you allow it till this time? Just talking, instead of looking at the budget to see how it affects you. The head is off already so think before you talk. Buhari is more intelligent than your clueless Phd holder. You all had it smooth then because we had a mumu leader then. Try it now and see what becomes of you. Buhari will succeed because God did not make mistake in giving us Buhari. Nigeria go better again, Buhari has reduced stealing in public service, TSA is on course, contractors are back to sites, offices are running with the little resources available. Think right! Buhari will fix Nigeria to the shame of saboteurs.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by yarimo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Oga to impeach Nigerian president is not easy, first u have to get 2 third of the national assembly secondly u have to get 2 third of the 36 state house of assembly. To me is not possible to impeach a Nigerian president
eyeview:
Please I need a legal input. Are there a specified number of signatures one can gather that can initiate impeachment or removal proceedings against this president. Lawyers and legal guys in the house,help me here.
Cos I intend to use my organisation to raise signatures across the whole nation for this dullard's removal.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
amaechi1:
Ironically, it was the president who made comment on a lighter note " you seems to know our budget than I do" and both party laughed. If this one of opposition point against the president, then there is no opposition.

On scale of seriousness, who would you prefer " the yam and goat theory" and " stealing is not corruption"

Just asking?

Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Shikena:
An illiterate is someone with 'certificate' who believes there was no budget padding throughout PDP's 16 years of stealing (not corruption) simply because stuffs like that were no big deal under the ineffectual buffoon and his predecessors grin

Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by WaffenSS(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
TippyTop:

So all advanced countries adopted English as their lingua franca? When did this phenomenon happen?

English is English is English..

Don't downplay your fucckup by being so offish.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
TippyTop:
In advanced countries this illiterate won't win a council election talk less of winning the presidency
With your father level of education, Have he contested and won an election between his Family member? Wailers dancing to PDP propaganda that they will denied soon.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by mindtricks: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
100Cents:

I have certificate sir..

Bros these your pics na wao, got me cracking.

@ Topic.

Buhari's govt must demonstrate it is ready to work and deliver as time for campaigns were long gone.

It is strange that the same APC which could organise strong campaigns and propaganda before and during elections, now have the mantle and repeatedly keeping potraying themselves as clueless and lacking the faintest knowledge what to do with the power and time they have got to pay back Nigerians for supporting them. Unfortunately, their loyalists will rather keep blindly praising them than tell them the truth.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
TippyTop:

Illiterate means a bubu man e.g Buhari.
You see how shallow mind you are? that Name Buhari alone has gone viral and respected world wide. Abeg who know your papa for your street?
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
youngeagle:
After the embarrassment him and Osinbande/Udoma posed for a photographs saying they are reviewing the budget...the can only deceive the gullible,2 barrister and a cattle rearer reviewing a budget for 160m people.
Wailers all over the places, Mind you PDP will deny the post later. The do that alot and i remember Lai Mohammed tell them 4yrs is too small learn to be in opposition..
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by mindtricks: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Faru1:
...if you want to know the few people that have wrecked this country in the past , check there comments, they are the frustrated elements busy abusing pmb government!
period.

It is under Buhari's current regime that he will get the curses that will kill him if he does not sit and work for Nigerians to benefit. You better drum that into his head and that of his supporters as that is the only thing we want to see, not all this clueless foot dragging and childish blame game.
Period!
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
eyeview:
See this wailer ooo, Abeg did you voted for PMB? if yes then you can only withdraw your own vote. Even your senior wailers in the Senate does not have the balls to do that cos they know they are only trying to tell more lies everyday and will deny that later.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
gboss0:
buhari is a dullard
Your father a literate is no where to be found.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
gbawe ngeneukwenu demdem koboko69 omenka midolian abduljabbar4 HungerBAD passingshot cheesy

your useless bastard nonentity kunu drinking bastard vagabond from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii is embarrassing your asss grin
That's how wailers/Looser see him but the entire world are giving him kudos everyday for his performance. The world never take PDP serious anymore cos the world know they will deny knowing about those statement =s soon.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
JhimmySpark:
This is not the change i envisaged. So much drama about this budget, when will it end??
Bro PDP is doing everything to fraustrate this Govt so as to paint the present administration, But they are only digging their own grave..

Four years is not enough to learn to be in opposition- Lai Muhammed 2015
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
gbawe ngeneukwenu demdem koboko69 omenka midolian abduljabbar4 HungerBAD passingshot cheesy

your useless bastard nonentity kunu drinking bastard vagabond from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii is embarrassing your asss grin
I check your signature and i give up on you, No wonder you have been crying all over the thread there is no job for you for now as a political thug killing people in river state.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Who doesn't no that PMB is a national disgrace whose buccal cavity oozes out nonsense when ever he is outside the shores of this nation
hahaha you are a disgrace to yourself for the rubbish you type up there, The world is always in support of PMB giving him kudos daily and you are here ranting.. A prophet is never respect within his community.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Seoul, South Korea, Warmly Received By Nigerian Embass / Aftermath Of Heavy Rainfall In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.