Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Does She Truly Love Me. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does She Truly Love Me. (481 Views)

Fight And Love Me - Love Story / Am In Need Of A Serious Guy That Can Take Care Of Me And Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Truly Love Me. by ridwintin89(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
please nairalander,i need your advices concerning this illustration. Have been dating this babe for d past six years now,due to the fact dat i seem her a virgin gal which she claimed.but fast forward to last year,we engaged in chronic romance which later leads to something(i believe u knw dat),unfortunately i found her not a virgin,which she claim.It vex me up which i sent her out with so many abusive words,then she dont call for forgiveness for good 48hrs inwhich i later called her dat av forgot everything.she came to my place the next day which something leads to another.I told her to swear if she wil never do such with any guy again,but she told me her pastor warn her not to engage in swearing any oath.thought i dnt av much trust in her any longer,but her behavior is so to call a good wife material.I just came back from where i was serving my fatherland,while conversing,i checked through her phone,which i found a message sent to her frm being lover guy.i questioned her.To Be Continue
Re: Does She Truly Love Me. by ridwintin89(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
she begged me dat nothing is between them.so am real contemplating on whether she fit be a better wife or not.why ladies cheat and claim they truly love you,cant they do without promiscuity.
Re: Does She Truly Love Me. by 100Cents: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Take her to a vertinary doctor to immunize her against cheating like a female goat..

If it doesnt work, take her to the zoo.
Re: Does She Truly Love Me. by KeriBaby(f): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
You're a graduate? embarassed
Re: Does She Truly Love Me. by ridwintin89(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2016
KeriBaby:
ur point pls
Re: Does She Truly Love Me. by Heineken(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2016
KeriBaby:
imagine a graduate writing like a kid... Nawao. The English worst
Re: Does She Truly Love Me. by ridwintin89(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2016
Heineken:
imagine a graduate writing like a kid... Nawao. The English worst
d objectives of language has been proved. it absurd for condemnation, only a fool from does.
Re: Does She Truly Love Me. by ridwintin89(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
KeriBaby:
am nt a philander of grammar, I write simply for understanding.a sane person must be sensible,nt coating in detriment of others.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Looking To Meet Nigerian Girl In Aberdeen, UK / I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.