Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

For Sale: 2001 Toyota Camry Le 2.2l, Price:720,819 NGN - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / For Sale: 2001 Toyota Camry Le 2.2l, Price:720,819 NGN (4183 Views)

SOLD SOLD Honda Baby Boy For Sale 2001 (500k) very clean / URGENT SALE: 2001 18 ft IVECO CARGO Truck (RHD) for 980k / Toyota Camry, 1994 Model, 2.2l, Very Good Shape For Sale At Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale: 2001 Toyota Camry Le 2.2l, Price:720,819 NGN by rrexport: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2009
Dear Sirs,

I am selling: 2001 Toyota Camry LE 2.2L, 125K Miles, Gray with gray cloth interior. I just got this cars as a trade-in. It's nice and clean car. Runs and drives great. No problem with engine or transmision. Everything works - Cold A/C, Heat, Power window, Power seats, Radio, CD,  MORE PICTURES ON REQUEST!!!
e-mail: latcars@gmail.com
I am asking 4500$+100$ delivery to port NEW YORK. Contact me and we will agree how to work out financial side of the deal- there will be no problem from my side.

I also have 2001 Honda Accord V6, 2 doors, SILVER with Black leather. Price: 3600 USD / 2000 Toyota Sienna, Blue, Alloy wheels, PRICE: 3500$

For many years I work with shipping company UNITRANS-PRA, but if you have your own favorite shipping company just let me know where to deliver the car.

I am a car dealer from Connecticut, USA. I am working for export markets for more than 8 years. Mostly with Russia, Belarus, Kazahstan.
Since the business in Eastern Europe is very slow, I am really interested in finding NEW customers in Nigeria or somewhere else in Africa.
I am selling a lot of Toyota and Honda for African buyers here in USA, so NOW I am looking for DIRECT CONTACTS.
If you are:
Small dealer * Big dealership * Private buyer * any who is interested in buying cars from USA. Please contact me and let's do business.
For many years I work with shipping company UNITRANS-PRA, but if you have your own favorite shipping company just let me know where to deliver the car.

I can get you cars from Trade-ins, from wholesallers - before cars are sent to auto auctions, from auto auctions, from private sellers,from web ads, from CRAIGSLIST.COM ,  ONLY BEST DEALS!!!
YOU CAN SEARCH FOR CARS YOURSELF, and I will go and buy them for you and deliver to port. I will do all the paperwork for export.
JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND I WILL SEND YOU ALL I have or WILL FIND EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!!!!!!!!!!

My CONTACTS:
IVARS VIGULS
Phone: +1 203-919-3009
FAX: +1 203-210-5553

Re: For Sale: 2001 Toyota Camry Le 2.2l, Price:720,819 NGN by Busybody2(f): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2009
rrexport:

Dear Sirs,

I am selling: 2001 Toyota Camry LE 2.2L, 125K Miles, Gray with gray cloth interior. I just got this cars as a trade-in. It's nice and clean car. Runs and drives great. No problem with engine or transmision. Everything works - Cold A/C, Heat, Power window, Power seats, Radio, CD,  MORE PICTURES ON REQUEST!!!
I am asking 4500$+100$ delivery to port NEW YORK. Contact me and we will agree how to work out financial side of the deal- there will be no problem from my side.

I also have 2001 Honda Accord V6, 2 doors, SILVER with Black leather. Price: 3600 USD / 2000 Toyota Sienna, Blue, Alloy wheels, PRICE: 3500$

I am a car dealer from Connecticut, USA. I am working for export markets for more than 8 years. Mostly with Russia, Belarus, Kazahstan.
Since the business in Eastern Europe is very slow, I am really interested in finding NEW customers in Nigeria or somewhere else in Africa.
I am selling a lot of Toyota and Honda for African buyers here in USA, so NOW I am looking for DIRECT CONTACTS.
If you are:
Small dealer * Big dealership * Private buyer * any who is interested in buying cars from USA. Please contact me and let's do business.

I can get you cars from Trade-ins, from wholesallers - before cars are sent to auto auctions, from auto auctions, from private sellers,from web ads, from CRAIGSLIST.COM ,  ONLY BEST DEALS!!!
YOU CAN SEARCH FOR CARS YOURSELF, and I will go and buy them for you and deliver to port. I will do all the paperwork for export.
JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND I WILL SEND YOU ALL I have or WILL FIND EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!!!!!!!!!!

My CONTACTS:
IVARS VIGULS
Phone: +1 203-919-3009
FAX: +1 203-210-5553

Welcome on board Sirree, hope you have a pleasant stay here, more grease to your elbow wink

Give yourself time to settle in and of course don't forget the first rule of the house which is that "VIN numbers of cars being advertised for sale has to be provided", there are people in the house who can check the previous history for you for free of course, and all sorts of roadworthy and salvaged cars are welcome as long as they have been declared/garnered from the VIN number wink wink wink
Re: For Sale: 2001 Toyota Camry Le 2.2l, Price:720,819 NGN by Phony200(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2009
Gbam!
Re: For Sale: 2001 Toyota Camry Le 2.2l, Price:720,819 NGN by rrexport: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2009
sold, sold, sold.

(1) (Reply)

TIPPER MAN 16.240, 4x4, 6 Cyl. TOP condition + ****SOLD***** / Very Sharp Registered 2008 Toyota Corolla in Abuja / Sold-Priced to sell super Clean accident free 2008 camry.2.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.