Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? (816 Views)

Guess Don Jazzy's Moniker On Nairaland? / Finally Mr Eazi Reveals The Inspiration Behind His Hat / Finally Kiss Daniel Discloses Inspiration Behind His Kind Of Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Ramanto(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by iPopAlomo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
Alomo Bitters... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Truckpusher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Justycxx(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
that's my name(justice) only had to modify it because the correct spelling was not available at the time i was creating this accoun. Hope you are satisfied now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Ramanto(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Justycxx:
that's my name(justice) only had to modify it because the correct spelling was not available at the time i was creating this accoun. Hope you are satisfied now?
Thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mount' Everest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Aminat508(f): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Alomo Bitters... grin
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Realone92(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ridwan =Realone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by joseph1832(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
My former name Joseph. Until I woke up from my slumber and deleted it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by yellowbeauty(f): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
I love the color Yellow and I'm beautiful too.....so that's where I derived the moniker "YELLOWBEAUTY"

Quote me wrong and go to hell....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
yellowbeauty:
I love the color Yellow and I'm beautiful too.....so that's where I derived the moniker "YELLOWBEAUTY"

Quote me wrong and go to hell....
You dont even have picture to back up your claim, goan sleep jor!

modified...

i am still nowhere near hell antee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by yellowbeauty(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
AirSultan:
You dont even have picture to back up your claim, goan sleep jor!

modified...

i am still nowhere near hell antee!
keep checking it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
The great Mummar Gaddafi inspired me. I like the man a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Saladin25(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
I coined my moniker from Caliph Salahudeen Al-Ayyubi also known as Saladin, he is the liberator of Jerusalem from the crusaders. The number 25 is the day I was born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
yellowbeauty:
keep checking it
I did! You look just like any other lady to me!

No offences, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by BraniacX(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
From D.C world's brain-i-a-c or brain i nter- a ctive c onstruct

A god-like powerful cyborg being from the planet sauria who was one of the major arch nemesis to superman and also a destroyer of worlds and collector of relics and memento's of civilisations of his victim planets. He is emotionless, cold, calculating, ruthless, unyielding and yes! Brilliant or you may say brainy and the X, well somebody beat me to the brainiac moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by Mimisboygreat: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
nothing much, just coined it out from my nick those days in sec school when they used to call me mimisboy so I decided to add great to it and that's how I arrived at the name MIMISBOYGREAT
Re: What Was The Inspiration Behind Your Choice Of Moniker On NL? by aumeehn: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
my elder brother Named me o'men but i do spell it Aumehn!

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Believe In Gender Equality.. Men Should Be Step Ahead' - Foluke Daramola / Photos: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Enjoying The Dubai Weather / Comedian Lepacious-bose Was A Guest At TVC Studio Yesterday [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.