Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest (3940 Views)

Happy New Year. See The Coolest Gadgets To Get In 2018 / The Coolest Features Of The New Infinix Hot 5 Pro / Which Smartphone Brand Is The Most Popular in Nigeria For 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
i have used a lot of smartphones but gionee has been able to make my money work for me..... check out the link http://www.naijatechguide.com/2016/03/gionee-p5-mini-price-specs.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by irerhtech(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Love4phones:
i have used a lot of smartphones but gionee has been able to make my money work for me..... check out the link http://www.naijatechguide.com/2016/03/gionee-p5-mini-price-specs.html
yea i tink i can agree there. I really like the P5 mini.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Rafob(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
op you are very correct i am using geonee splus very fast, slim fine sir i like this phone because i have used tecno phones, infinix phones ,but geonee beat them all.

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Jacinta44(f): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rafob:
op you are very correct i am using geonee splus very fast, slim fine sir i like this phone because i have used tecno phones, infinix phones ,but geonee beat them all.

That's your opinion.
It is not an established fact.
We have fans of these smartphones from al divides.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by irerhtech(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jacinta44:

That's your opinion.
i have to agree with the op on this, this new set of Gionee products are good.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by addinfo77: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jacinta44:

That's your opinion.

its true that we have fans of different phones, but the truth needs to be told.....

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Xhaka(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Tecno is definitely the coolest.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
addinfo77:

its true that we have fans of different phones, but the truth needs to be told.....
yea..Gionee is making sense.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rafob:
Yes o. Gionee is the boss.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jacinta44:

That's your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
other phone brands should take a cue from gionee, the best way to sell your phones is to make it good
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by mcenny2010(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Have you used a Xiaomi phone? @OP
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Most definitely.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Jacinta44(f): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Love4phones:

Others would mention Tecno, xiaomi, injoo etc

Stick to your preferred brand and show ya Luv.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by kolexepana: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2016
OP's opinion tho.
Some like Apple while some like Samsung.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by addinfo77: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2016
kolexepana:
OP's opinion tho.
Some like Apple while some like Samsung.
choice is necessary, but instead of wasting your money and complaining later..... get a gionee

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2016
addinfo77:
choice is necessary, but instead of wasting your money and complaining later..... get a gionee

exactly try out the ohone and see its beauty grin
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Most definitely.
i like how you think...

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by irerhtech(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Xhaka:
i would say techno is second to Gionee

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
irerhtech:
i would say techno is second to Gionee
exactly, you know what you are saying
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Rafob:
that is why you get quality from brands that are dedicated to consumers.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
The Gionee M5 mini has an inviting look and design. Compact within a dimension of 5.7X 2.8X 0.4 inches and weighing 189.5g, the phone’s wear resistant and part metal finishing is a piece to behold. With a 2.5D Arc Edge Screen and its water drop display, the Gionee M5 mini is a tripartite model of fashion, dignity and technology. Easy to hold, easy to feel and easy to use. Its touch feeling is unforgettable and it has a magnetic and majestic air around it whether it is off, idle or in use.
GSM, WCDMA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Android 5.1, internal memory of 16GB ROM+ 2GB RAM that can be extended to128GB.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by addinfo77: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Love4phones:

exactly try out the ohone and see its beauty grin
as in, the phone is just so slick
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by kolexepana: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
addinfo77:
Me Gionee? i'd rather stay phoneless.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by oluwatozil(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
I love Gionee....... smart,cool and slim

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
oluwatozil:
yeah, thats definitely gionee
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by monroe13: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
The Gionee m5 mini is
Xhaka:
That's a nay. Gionee is way better than techno at any given time. Gionee phones are sleek and super smart

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by monroe13: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
oluwatozil:
I so love Gionee m5 mini smiley smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by addinfo77: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
kolexepana:

Me Gionee? i'd rather stay phoneless.
why is that ?
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
Come oh, it's like everyone here gets paid for professing their undying love for gionee.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by addinfo77: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=Oluwaseunsodiq post=44640095]Come oh, it's like everyone here gets paid for professing their undying love for gionee. [/quote but gionee truly is a phone to have....
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by erekking(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
I wanna get a new splus soon no matter what. I read somewhere that their s8 will be the first to get Amigo ui 4.0 upgrade from 3.1(which i still find lovely) so am wondering if d splus is gettin it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Bringing Their 5310 Xpress Music Phone Back? / Samsung A52 For Quick Sale... / Iphone X Without Face ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.