Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Libya Aftermath ‘worst Mistake’ I Ever Made As A President- OBAMA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Libya Aftermath ‘worst Mistake’ I Ever Made As A President- OBAMA (751 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) / City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libya Aftermath ‘worst Mistake’ I Ever Made As A President- OBAMA by 105africa: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mr Obama was answering a series of questions on the highs and lows of his time in office on Fox News.

He said, however, that intervening in Libya had been “the right thing to do”.

The US and other countries carried out strikes designed to protect civilians during the 2011 uprising.

But after the former Libyan leader was killed, Libya plunged into chaos with militias taking over and two rival parliaments and governments forming.

So-called Islamic State (IS) gained a foothold, and Libya became a major departure point for migrants trying to reach Europe.
READ MORE HERE: http://www.105africa.net/terror-libya-aftermath-worst-mistake-ever-made-president-obama/

Re: Libya Aftermath ‘worst Mistake’ I Ever Made As A President- OBAMA by capip120(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
You and your NATO deserves to be stoned for turning a state whose living standard was once considered to be better than most European countries into a coven for terrorists.
I hope the Washington's propaganda trolls in the house can learn a thing or two about Amelika's intervention in Libya. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Libya Aftermath ‘worst Mistake’ I Ever Made As A President- OBAMA by marvelous000: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
capip120:
You and your NATO deserves to be stoned for turning a state whose living standard was once considered to be better than most European countries into a coven for terrorists.
I hope the Washington's propaganda trolls in the house can learn a thing or two about Amelika's intervention in Libya. grin grin
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYO3WaL9zkQyONnRNMShSIQ6W77KCmMSNq8KYlh6jmmyrroo5QGQ[/img]

[size=13pt]
For this beautiful piece
[/size]
Re: Libya Aftermath ‘worst Mistake’ I Ever Made As A President- OBAMA by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
105africa:

He said, however, that intervening in Libya had been “the right thing to do”.

Missy89 - Do you sincerely believe that Amerika's intervention in Libya was “the right thing to do” - according to this janjaweedian bomboclaat? grin
Re: Libya Aftermath ‘worst Mistake’ I Ever Made As A President- OBAMA by NairaMinted: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
The vapid lamentations of a puppet as he winds down the remainder of his unmemorable tenure seeking redemption for yet another "freedom" and "liberation" misadventure the Amerikan Military Industrial Complex railroaded him into....
Thank for God's own son, Vladimir Putin who put a stop to the empire's plans in Syria, or this clown may very well also be "regretting" Syria as well

Kudos, Mr President! You can add the destruction of a once prosperous and peaceful country to your Nobel Peace Prize accomplishment....It's your legacy. Nothing you can do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Libya Aftermath ‘worst Mistake’ I Ever Made As A President- OBAMA by omololu2020(m): 6:08am On Apr 12, 2016
Usa and nato really made a mistake by bombing libya,and killing gadaffi

(1) (Reply)

Police Scotland Introduce Hijab To Encourage More Muslim Recruits / Town Hall Debate: Clinton Or Trump. Who Won? / There Will Be World War Iii If Clinton Is Elected - Donald Trump Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.