Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (879 Views)

Hello Friends, I Need Your Advice On The Business I Can Start With 2million / I Need Someone To join or help grow my business / I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Chriswazo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: . by agarawu23(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
If the property is yours and genuine, go to the land and take pictures give details of the land and post it here on Nl. Some agent will make your property take time to sell cos they will include their own money on the land and hike the price which will definitely chase buyers away.

You can be your own agent.
You never can tell if someone here needs the land.
Post it in property section.

1 Like

Re: . by Chriswazo(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2016
agarawu23:
If the property is yours and genuine, go to the land and take pictures give details of the land and post it here on Nl. Some agent will make your property take time to sell cos they will include their own money on the land and hike the price which will definitely chase buyers away.
You can be your own agent.
You never can tell if someone here needs the land.
Post it in property section.

Re: . by Chriswazo(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: . by agarawu23(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chriswazo:

Mr. Agarawu thank you very much for replying, that's is exactly the problem we have with the land agents, these people want to make as much profit as 1.2 million from a 6 million naira deal, they want to kill person Please posting the pictures and details of the land, won't It in any way contravene the set down rules of nairaland but anyway, i will do as you instructed ASAP. On the other point, as i said before, the land belongs to my father and the buyer will have to do the business with him and will be allowed to do any confirmation from any land authorities, neighbors or security agents, my role is to hustle and bring a buyer to my father, not necessarily for a financial gain but to prove to him that i am capable of finding him a buyer.
I really thank you for taking your time to reply.
there is no law against advertising your land with pictures in PROPERTY section.

Create a thread
Give details
Documents
And keep updating the thread.

Good luck on your sale

1 Like

Re: . by Chriswazo(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2016
agarawu23:
there is no law against advertising your land with pictures in PROPERTY section.

Create a thread
Give details
Documents
And keep updating the thread.

Good luck on your sale

Thank you very very much sir
is amazing how out of the more than 70 views, you are the only one that spared your time to help a stranger, you are actually my kind in this regard. Thank you once again, i will do it immediately as you have said, i have already checked the property section and have seen how it is done.

(1) (Reply)

My Ecobank Experience, Pan African Service? / Help A Nairalander Win Sterling Bank Business Grants Please / How To Get Cheap Forex From Your Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.