Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Can You Recommend The Apostolic Faith Secondary School, Anthony, Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Recommend The Apostolic Faith Secondary School, Anthony, Lagos (3528 Views)

Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Recommend The Apostolic Faith Secondary School, Anthony, Lagos by fitmaama2(f): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hi All,

I have a 10 year daughter and one of my most tasking project for her this year(apart from planning an eventful 10 year old bday party for her lol) is choosing the right secondary school. I had to narrow my search based on many factors including cost and sustainability for my family.

New on our list is the Apostolic Faith Secondary school- u can google it if you don't know it. Picked a form for her today and used my James Bond tactics to interview some of the kids on the school.

One of the things that keep reoccurring from pple I ask about the school is their level of discopline.

Decided to come down here to find out from Parents who have kids in the school- what are your views pls? Before we make our decision.

Thanks in advance as u answer
Re: Can You Recommend The Apostolic Faith Secondary School, Anthony, Lagos by emeraldoe(f): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2019
Good morning. I know this is an old post, stumbled on it. Want to know if u eventually enrolled ur daughter in the school n hws d performance? Thanks
Re: Can You Recommend The Apostolic Faith Secondary School, Anthony, Lagos by wizzy199: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
emeraldoe:
Good morning. I know this is an old post, stumbled on it. Want to know if u eventually enrolled ur daughter in the school n hws d performance? Thanks
The school is good. Its a missionary school and its discipline is top notch, I'll recommend it for you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Recommend The Apostolic Faith Secondary School, Anthony, Lagos by Chynniegal: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
So did you get to enroll your daughter in Apostolic Faith? If yes, please how has your experience with the fm school been? I intend to enroll my son there too.
Re: Can You Recommend The Apostolic Faith Secondary School, Anthony, Lagos by amprat: 8:03am On May 02, 2021
Good day
I
know this is an old post,
But please can anyone give us an idea of the school fees and boarding fees.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Girl Child Education: Key To Development / When Is Unizik 2nd List Coming Out / Help With This Question On MASS BALANCE Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.