Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Attn: Seun,nairaland And Accidentalgenuis Vs Nigerian Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Attn: Seun,nairaland And Accidentalgenuis Vs Nigerian Women (802 Views)

Why Do So Many Nigerian Women Give Me A Hard Time? / BEAUTIFUL Northern Nigerian Women (PICS & VIDEO) / See The Real Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wear Waist Beads ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn: Seun,nairaland And Accidentalgenuis Vs Nigerian Women by TheFirstLady: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
It is of great concern to note the ill treatment and negativity being meted out to Nigerian women simply for the fact that we foremost are women, secondarily Nigerians- we almost always have to defend ourselves at the negativity associated and all too readily thrown our way as Nigerian women. These Negativities have predominantly become a feature on our dear nairaland.
I just have been banned for calling out AccidentalGenuis who referred derogatorily to the Nigerian Woman as without future ambition and one who brings nothing to the table in a marital union but is all a liability - There are Nigerian women who ply dangerous routes at night as tomato sellers bringing their goods from one end of the country to another... there are hardworking Nigerian women who trade their wares under the sun, rain to take the proceeds back to their respective husbands/homes/children...it is appalling the negativity people will readily associate with Nigerian women... it is an affront that an AccidentalGenuis will speak derogatorily about Nigerian women. I care less about the ban given to BlaqCoffee109 as I more or less personally regulate my being on Nairaland...i would readily quantify the value I get on nairaland to that I get off nairaland... the value off nairaland far outweighs whatever time I spend heron... that given, I call on @Seun, Myndd44,lalasticlala,and whoever the moderator is that banned BlaqCoffee109 if indeed Y'all associate Nigerian Women to the gruesome creatures AccidentalGenius painted and find it just that AccidentalGenuis can speak derogatorily about Nigerian women and get away with it while BlaqCoffee109 is banned,when you have mothers, I sisters, wives, cousins, friends etc that are Nigerian Women, please do me this favor... delete the BlaqCoffee109 account or reinstate that account.. at this point, it will be an option to remain on Nairaland or boycott Nairaland.
Re: Attn: Seun,nairaland And Accidentalgenuis Vs Nigerian Women by TheFirstLady: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Wow. shocked shocked
@Seun, Lalasticlala and the MOD who banned blaqcoffee109, is nairaland anti Nigerian Women or what? why should Accidental genius call Nigerian women liability and without future ambition and BlaqCoffee109 be banned for calling out AccidentalGenuis for the derogatory and negative remarks he posted?
Re: Attn: Seun,nairaland And Accidentalgenuis Vs Nigerian Women by TheFirstLady: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

I was having a discussion with a guy. You chipped in with an insult. Be more well mannered next time.

Cheers
the conversation you were having, is that how you refer to your Nigerian Mother, I Sister or Cousins... you be mannered like a gentleman and be more sensible
Re: Attn: Seun,nairaland And Accidentalgenuis Vs Nigerian Women by Fulaman198(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2016
That's weird, did this happen on the culture section? If so, can you kindly lead me to which posts of yours were banned. Sometimes people are banned accidentally by the AntiSpamBot for having overly long posts. It's not intentional by any means. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Attn: Seun,nairaland And Accidentalgenuis Vs Nigerian Women by Fulaman198(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2016
TheFirstLady:
@Seun, Lalasticlala and the MOD who banned blaqcoffee109, is nairaland anti Nigerian Women or what? why should Accidental genius call Nigerian women liability and without future ambition and BlaqCoffee109 be banned for calling out AccidentalGenuis for the derogatory and negative remarks he posted?

Hi, you would have to be more specific as this is the culture section. We do not discriminate on a basis of gender/sex here. Can you please link the thread in which the problem occurred. Thanks!
Re: Attn: Seun,nairaland And Accidentalgenuis Vs Nigerian Women by TheFirstLady: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2016
Fulaman198:

Hi, you would have to be more specific as this is the culture section. We do not discriminate on a basis of gender/sex here. Can you please link the thread in which the problem occurred. Thanks!
ok,thank you...will do that

(1) (Reply)

Youba Poem / Fun Things About Northern Nigeria / Oso Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.