Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,213 members, 7,842,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police (25617 Views)

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by biodun83L(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
TheArchangel:
Dayokanu grow up
lol
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by TheArchangel(f): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
kolexy:

DayoKanu!
You sounds surprised.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by glossy6(f): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Are the Igbos in Bayelsa trees that can't move?

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by 2n2k(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
EasternLeopard:
Which tribe is owns Nations Newspaper

Divide and rule can't last forever

The same news was carried by ThisDay of today on page 40

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by kayfra: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
tit:

gerrrarahia!
it is ipob yoots that is killing themsef.
why are you fulani defending them?
are you royal blood like we yorubas?

Royal blood with a brain. It's a privilege.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by medpren: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
We yorubas pray everyday for a fight between SE and SS, That alliance must be destroyed by force. Do you want us to remain with fulani if you people go to Biafra.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by DTaj: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
EasternLeopard:
Which tribe is owns Nations Newspaper

Divide and rule can't last forever

Mr. Foolish, this story was reported by all major newspapers (including the so-called biased ones). Check ThisDay, Guardian, Punch, Vanguard, New Telegraph.

A story involved statements by real persons, a protest rally, and statements by the Commissioner of Police- all with clear names, and Mr. Foolish is talking about the tribe of the owner of the newspaper! Some guys on NL are just too empty! God help us

4 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by DTaj: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
2n2k:

The same news was carried by ThisDay of today on page 40

2n2k, don't mind these tribal bigots! I replied him in another post. Not just ThisDay, other major newspapers such as Punch, Vanguard, New Telegraph, even The Sun, carried the same story with same facts.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by banio: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
So sad. The first suspect in murder is closest relatives, friends, fellow business men etc
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by billyG(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
kayfra:

http://thenationonlineng.net/no-longer-safe-bayelsa-igbo-traders-tell-police/
Y are Biafrans killing Biafrans?igbo are now endangered spp.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by billyG(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
waledeji:
An Ipob army ready to defend biafra grin grin grin
ha!ha!!u 4get to add pineapple.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by Djmamman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
omoelesa:
They are killing your people u are shouting divide and rule,all because of oyel.see what inferiority complex can do to ones brain.

Eh my friend he is brain wash, he don't know that south east are the bottoms criminal of Nigeria, they are out of law for the past 6ys and allowed to possessed sophisticated weapons, and that Creek is more dangerous than sambisa and why is it's only IBO, and why should they not complaint.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by Masterclass32: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
If e don red for there, make una come home.

Na person wey dey alive dey do business.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by kayfra: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
billyG:

Y are Biafrans killing Biafrans?igbo are now endangered spp.

Biafrans are attacking Biafrans with Jewish ancestry.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by scholes0(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
kayfra:

Biafrans are attacking Biafrans with Jewish ancestry.

Hhahahahaha....

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by mightyhazel: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Not everything. Should be seen thru ethnic prisms!

Police shd do their work and unravel d pepetrators asap!

4 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by djkirkoo2(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
hardywaltz:
Shebi they said Ijaws are our brothers..

I laff coz those Ijaws are the most envious people I have eva come across
Ijaws the most envious? You never live with Yoruba man before
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by onetouch04: 3:04am On Apr 13, 2016
kayfra:

http://thenationonlineng.net/no-longer-safe-bayelsa-igbo-traders-tell-police/
My stupid and myopic igbo brothers who call themselve IPOB hp u can see what is happening to ur wisdom. Pls for Christ sake i want to ascertain that the only biafrans that exist in Naija are Ibos. This Ijaw/niger delta Nnamdi kanu is trying to coerce into biafra will be the greatest mistake we ibos will make again. The Niger Deltans neva believed, wanted or loved us. All they trying to do is to ride on our back to get what they want - ND republic. They know they dont hv the clout and bravity to confront d northerners and SW to get what they want. Their only option is to parasite us by shouting IPOB. When once d biafra is achieved they will start agitating for ND.
These gruesomely murdered young men, were they attacked by hausa/fulani? The answer is no. Were they attacked by OPC? The answer is yet no. Why re we fooling ourselves?
I have told any ibo man who cares to listen that d only unifying factor in nigeria is to kill an ibo man. Its always a consensus opinion. The lagos - calabar coastal rail line is a case to butress my point.
For security reasons, my candid advice is that nobody should try to supply police headed by yoruba man with any security info. They will sell u out to these bandits who would come back to hunt u. They work together to destroy us.
Just imagine what a police chief said abt a targeted ethnic cleansing/genocide. That stands to show us that he is neva out to protect u guys in yenagoa or elsewhere. Pls desist from this IPOB stuff and see urselves as igbo biafra.
Thanks and God Bless d Igbo race.
The sun shall rise again.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by Mckennedy: 5:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Shame on brown roof journalism,,,we've grown above mere propaganda,,, this is 21st century fake news...
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by Mckennedy: 5:32am On Apr 13, 2016
DTaj:

Mr. Foolish, this story was reported by all major newspapers (including the so-called biased ones). Check ThisDay, Guardian, Punch, Vanguard, New Telegraph.

A story involved statements by real persons, a protest rally, and statements by the Commissioner of Police- all with clear names, and Mr. Foolish is talking about the tribe of the owner of the newspaper! Some guys on NL are just too empty! God help us

It got no source! Guess what We Easterners understand how much you loved us...

Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2016
kayfra:
Before you people keep screaming divide and rule. Have you even tried to find out if the story is true? Not everything is ethnic motivated, some things are simply just criminal.

My broda don't dem, some pple will just book a page hia 2 post rubbish.
Wat has ethnicity got 2 do wit criminal activities hia in bayelsa, dis issue cuts across tribal/ethnic divides as it affects everybody hia in bayelsa.
Dia is ntn lik divide & rule at all.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by acenazt: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
CashVessel:

Guy, what's your point? Your comments looks like it's coming from some barbaric aborigin domicile dinner the amazons.
if only your words made sense. Had been struggling to decipher what you said but it has proven an impossible task. Something expected from a brain dead individual from a set of grass eating un evolved Neanderthals. Next time get an interpreter for your gibberish.
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2016
omenka:
Some comments here leave such a terrible taste in the mouth. Jesus!! How hatred has rendered some humans hopelessly useless.

People died, people protested, and these "humans" are more concerned about "divide and rule".

This is the reason why the arguments in my article titled "Ese Oruru, Ebonyi rape victims, and the hypocrisy of a Nation" would always remain valid!!

This is just so disgusting.
www.nairaland.com/2992194/ese-oruru-ebonyi-gang-rape
You wrote this article? How come the moniker who posted it is one Progessive01? could u throw light, pls?
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by omenka(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
www.nairaland.com/2992194/ese-oruru-ebonyi-gang-rape
You wrote this article? How come the moniker who posted it is one Progessive01? could u throw light, pls?
It is what it is. wink
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2016
omenka:
It is what it is. wink
Omenka, omenka I don catch u today! But no worry I no go tell anybdy!
Re: We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police by omenka(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Omenka, omenka I don catch u today! But no worry I no go tell anybdy!
Lol. You are a learner. Everyone knows jor. It is no secret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu / Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC / Photos: Shehu Shagari's Granddaughter's Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.