Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

If Your Forehead Isn't Like This,you Are Missing Alot(pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your Forehead Isn't Like This,you Are Missing Alot(pictures) (1196 Views)

This Bread And Water Mean Alot To Me Tonight. / If You Are Not On 9jagrid, Then You Are Missing Out. / Strange Piglet Born In China With Human Face And ‘penis’ On Forehead (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Forehead Isn't Like This,you Are Missing Alot(pictures) by Oyindebrah(f): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
This afternoon on Facebook when I was just trolling ..I saw this..And I couldn't stop laughing..

Thank me later for making your night.

Only if she had a better phone CAMERA like the new Tecno boom j8 ,it might end up hiding her forhead and making her look more beautiful..

OMG..

Re: If Your Forehead Isn't Like This,you Are Missing Alot(pictures) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Oyindebrah:
This afternoon on Facebook when I was just trolling ..I saw this..And I couldn't stop laughing..

Thank me later for making your night.

Only if she had a better phone like a camon c8 and co,it might end up hiding her forhead and making her look more beautiful..

OMG..

there is nothing to make one laugh.
Re: If Your Forehead Isn't Like This,you Are Missing Alot(pictures) by Kenzico(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
This people wicked ! grin
Re: If Your Forehead Isn't Like This,you Are Missing Alot(pictures) by Oyindebrah(f): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
ethene:

there is nothing to make one laugh.
The comments

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: NANS Storms South African Embassy, Burns National Flag / Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten By Her Husband ''see Photos' / When You Get Caught Liking Twerk Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.