Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,116 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? (28009 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Boobs War: Cossy Orjiakor Vs Uche Ogbodo Vs Anita Joseph / Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by chiogo(f): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i choose Uche elendu.
i love something about her face.
Oge is annoying and she looks like a hooker most of the time.
and im not a fan of her facial features either.
Uche all the way.

@ poster
i really dont understand why you said you would choose Oge and one of your reasons was her complextion.
this wont be the first thread that ive seen you boost someone up because of their complextion.
another time when you told me that was you in a picture, you said that picture made you look somehow "dark" and that you were lighter than that in real life.
you called Omotola more beautiful or having a better shape than mercy because it was more like a white woman's and mercy's shape was too "igbotic" or whatever that means.
and then on top of that you made another thread saying how black women have ugly asses and why cant our butts be pretty like white women's butts.
saying something along the lines of "why do black women always have things on their butt or its a little discolored from the rest of their body, and why cant our butts be like white women that is smooth and one color"
something like that.
with all these posts you make, you look like a self hating, white praising girl.
correct me if im wrong, but i can only draw those conclusions from the way you post and the things you say when you post.

but anyway, at the topic
Uche Elendu all the way!
Oge is bloody annoying.
So on point, girl.

I don't really know who's prettier or what not. Uche is pretty but she needs to lose some weight undecided Oge is also pretty but her legs are weird - k-leg??
As for acting, I'll go with Oge, haven't seen many movies with Uche.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
the only thing that turns me off about oge is that she acts like a slut in most movies.
and she does kinda have k-legs.
but her facial features are a little bland.

uche does wear too much makeup, but when watching movies, she does tend to capture my attention.
she could lose a few pounds though.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2009
THE AMAKA:

sha, imagine!!
the girl is a self hating white worshiping person.
she didnt even know how ridiculous she sounded on the other thread about omotola vs mercy.
instead of her to make a thread and be neutral about it, she was omo this and that.
talking about omo had a shape closer to a white woman's and mercy's shape was too igbotic.
what the hell does that mean?

and i dont see how she can determine height from watching any of these movies.
they both look pretty average too me, but you will never know.
and then the complextion part was just stupid!!
and flexibility? WTF?!?!
sha this poster and her lame excuses.

the white man has taken over her soul, she is lost.

I agree, she is a self hater, probably watching too much white shows and wishing she had blond hair and blue eyes lipsrsealed. Beauty comes in all shades and size and both women are beautiful. I hope she doesnt pass this selfhatred to her kids cry
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I agree, she is a self hater, probably watching too much white shows and wishing she had blond hair and blue eyes lipsrsealed. Beauty comes in all shades and size and both women are beautiful. I hope she doesnt pass this selfhatred to her kids cry
chei!
ill call CPS!! lol
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by mamagee6(f): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ogo Okoye is better. cool
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by NosaHenry(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2009
i dont see the ground for comparing this two. Oge is on a different class
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by Kunbee: 1:29am On Oct 13, 2009
Nosa-Henry:

i dont see the ground for comparing this two. Oge is on a different class

Thank you oo exactly oge my beautiful oge cant be compared ooo smiley
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by ZE: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
My 1st choice is Oge

2nd choice is 1st choice

3rd choice is to obey 2nd choice 1st
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 24, 2011
Uche Elendu is the one
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by ured: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
uche is the finest,she has charming smiles,nice shape,very nice skin. oge trys alot with make up,dts it,ve imagined both without makeup.if it were role /acting interpretation,i give it to oge ,if not that then uche is d finest of d both.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
Given I don't like the shape of both girls (Uche has a very common shape and the same with Oge and her K-legs), facially Uche wins. Oge has never been pretty to me. She is just ok. Both have nice skins though.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by mummy3(f): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2011
demystify:

They are all pretty.
I can't choose cos each of 'em is endowed in different ways.

Personally i like Oge.

seconded by me
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by mummy3(f): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
chiogo:

So on point, girl.

I don't really know who's prettier or what not. Uche is pretty but she needs to lose some weight  undecided Oge is also pretty but her legs are weird - k-leg??
As for acting, I'll go with Oge, haven't seen many movies with Uche.

supported
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by Dunniah(f): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2011
If we're comparing acting skills, Uche hands down. Like Mohawkchic noted, she gets into character effortlessly.

If looks, both still come close (facially), I kind of prefer Uche's natural looks to Oge's somewhat excessive makeup. However, looking at the overall picture (still on looks), Oge edges it with her figure and carriage.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
Uche Elendu floats my boat. I've always though Oge Okoye a bit vapid, and artificial. Uche on the other hand, looks quite pretty and natural, in the true African sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Daddy Showkey With 50cent / Campari's Party: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Shares Pictures From Event / Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.