Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? (2573 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React / APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun / Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Olenzzy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
One of the things that makes God superior to human beings is d ability to see the end from d beginning. Even tho Nigeria is the greatest exporter of preachers of the gospel, it cannot yet boast of a handful of real servants of God like Prophets Isaiah, Jeremiah etc who could give blow by blow account of what would happen in d future. That leads me to the subject matter of the status quo we have found ourselves- where both d rich and the poor now face d same hellish situation of self- inflicted scarcity amidst poor economic downturn. At least for now, d poor man is happy that d rich man can feel what it means not to be able to live large. The burning question then is: if u had an insight into the mess we are in now, would u still have voted against GEJ? Ur response will go a long way in redefining our individual and collective attitude towards d present administration as well as d role we are supposed to play to ensure dat we get d change we voted for. Constructive responses are welcome, pls.
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yes.
100%

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Beeman1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! One million times.
Cry us a river op.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by alizma: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
CAPITAL YES

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Beeman1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
kenonze:
Yes.
100%
God bless u my sister. I still keep on asking,didn't we suffered more during GEJ's era? All these guys shouting up and down are nothing but Ipod hypocrites.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by ba7man(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yes!!!..... Boko Haram was running the show.......... oil bunkerers and violent millitants were more influential than ever.......... everyone was threatening the Nation........... GEJ's cronies were looting the Nation dry (which Is part of the reason we're here) and GEJ gave them national awards for it................... the economy was already bad but GEJ kept borrowing to hide that fact, plunging the Nation into further debt............. questionable projects were hailed as transformation......GEJ bailed out just as the Nation was on the verge of collapse ( I honestly know he has no intelligence to manage the situation he helped create ).

Remember the last days of his administration and how the Nation was almost at a standstill before you insult Buhari.

This current situation we find ourselves in is a continuation of where GEJ left us.

I can't believe people can forget that so soon.

Buhari isn't the best but he's a far better option than GEJ will ever be.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by billtommy(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Yes, I wouldd have voted jonathan and PDP out of Aso rock.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by tolustx(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2016
I didn't vote out GEJ. I could never ve considered doing that. Only he dat wears d shoe knows where it pinches.

9 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by SaiBuharii: 12:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Of course YES

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by babadee1(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Yes. GEJ never deserved to become president. He didn't want the role and he never cared for it. Also part of the reason why things are this way today is because GEJ mismanaged the economy, just like almost every single president before him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by mightyhazel: 1:00am On Apr 12, 2016
I kno! Dats y I no vote

Gej sef na pesin?

Abegee

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by arbitter: 1:00am On Apr 12, 2016
The irony is if GEJ had won all the bunch of his apologists cvnts will be playing defense for him while everyone else ripped him to shreds and reverse threads about weather we should have went with Buhari will be made all over the place, since we all know the oil price crash thats almost the general cause of all your problems WOULD STILL HAVE HAPPENED. You nimrods will be using that as your #1 defence. The difference is when people refuse to buy that crap its because he would have been in office for more than 5yrs yet didn't diversify the economy and basically wasted the reserves. You know.... the usual crap youre demanding buhari does in a year and blaming him for.

See the difference? Basically what you GEJ apologists are doing is pretending as if his reign was some magical unicorn rainbow period and Buhari just came in and fvcked it all up. But dont worry not everyone is an ldiot, just because no one is spending their time countering you doesnt mean youre getting legitimacy

In the end its really no biggie, thats the way the world works. People need someone to lash out at and the President is fair game. People need to stop being such pussies and deal with it, theyre acting as if comments on social media are the bane of their lives.

Good for Buhari though that he's focused on doing his fuckibg job not engaging in meanigless cat fights with random punks. Actions speak louder than words.
He has till 2019 deliver. And no amount of shittalking is gonna stop him from doing so if he can and will.

And equally no amount of defending/apologists will stop him failing if he will.

Im personally on the sideline, I have better things to do with my life than spend it on social media arguing with ldiots like a child over things i have zero power over

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by BRAV0O(m): 1:23am On Apr 12, 2016
Well its in human nature easy to forget past pains GEJ tenure make no difference, nigeria just need to break up or else they keep playing us like football every 4 years, let assume gej come back to power or pdp respectively , boko haram will resurface, that did not guarantee surplus of pms, it all going to be worse pls op let ur next thread advocate more about nigeria breaking up peacefully, that's the only way
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:33am On Apr 12, 2016
The recent LGA elections in FCT is all the answer you need wink
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by ObinnaIzuora: 5:10am On Apr 12, 2016
arbitter:
The irony is if GEJ had won all the bunch of his apologists cvnts will be playing defense for him while everyone else ripped him to shreds and reverse threads about weather we should have went with Buhari will be made all over the place, since we all know the oil price crash thats almost the general cause of all your problems WOULD STILL HAVE HAPPENED. You nimrods will be using that as your #1 defence. The difference is when people refuse to buy that crap its because he would have been in office for more than 5yrs yet didn't diversify the economy and basically wasted the reserves. You know.... the usual crap youre demanding buhari does in a year and blaming him for.

See the difference? Basically what you GEJ apologists are doing is pretending as if his reign was some magical unicorn rainbow period and Buhari just came in and fvcked it all up. But dont worry not everyone is an ldiot, just because no one is spending their time countering you doesnt mean youre getting legitimacy

In the end its really no biggie, thats the way the world works. People need someone to lash out at and the President is fair game. People need to stop being such pussies and deal with it, theyre acting as if comments on social media are the bane of their lives.

Good for Buhari though that he's focused on doing his fuckibg job not engaging in meanigless cat fights with random punks. Actions speak louder than words.
He has till 2019 deliver. And no amount of shittalking is gonna stop him from doing so if he can and will.

Im personally on the sideline, I have better things to do with my life than spend it on social media arguing with ldiots like a child over things i have zero power over

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by hensben(m): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2016
arbitter:

Hmm when intelligent mind speak. Bro you've said it all. GEJ ke! That guy was an error to Nigeria. Meanwhile, bye bye to PDP n her members. If their foot soldiers like make them continue to dey shout 'Buhari is this n that'.

9 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by realestworld(m): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Guy you spoilt the whole thing by comparing GEJ to PMB.
Who keeps a woman wrapper in power?
PMB might not be the best but i think he's better than GEJ.

8 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by coldFLARES1(m): 5:33am On Apr 12, 2016
arbitter:

Truth is, the challenges we face currently are real, many and painfully excruciating. Singular reason people would give vent to their frustrations by lashing out after imagining that things could have been better.
GEJ, for me wasn't a safe option considering the massive plunder he supervised. Though, I feel the pains of policy summersaults and inconsistencies, I still have my bet placed on Buhari's ability to pull through and my sincere prayers is for God to help him and his team succeed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by jking001(m): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2016
God forbid person when Tompolo dey threaten,nah real ineffectual buffon

6 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 12, 2016
1001 times, YES, will surely vote the ineffectual baboon out. GEJ was a waste.
Reminds me of a movie then; WASTED YEARS.

3 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by abiolert(m): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2016
arbitter:

Well said. you just spoke my mind.
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by obailala(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2016
YES I would!

Before the elections I actually knew things would turn out like this and it was very clear for any discerning mind to see especially when the reserves fell by $10bn in barely 6 months to $28bn, the Naira fell rapidly from 160 to 220, GDP growth rate fell from 6-7% to 2% and the FG was already borrowing to pay salaries. Besides, Prof Soludo clearly predicted this and NOI also predicted this even when oil was still selling above $65. Under such dire situation, I trusted buhari more to handle the hard times than GEJ who couldnt say NO to his thieving friends.

Everything wrong in the economy started going wrong as soon as oil prices began to crash, and that was under GEJ. So it is only ignoramuses that would compare the high oil price days (when money was surplus) to these low oil price days (when money is scarce). It was clearly predicted by experts that things would be bad and I knew it would definitely have been worse if GEJ and his incompetence was still in charge under these low oil price days; all any sensible person need do is to examine the economy in the last 6 months of GEJ to appreciate this fact. Hardcore jonathanian wailers wouldnt understand this though.

5 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by MalcoImX: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2016
Yo yo yo!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Ghandi12: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2016
For me GEJ was never an option anymore by February 2015. My worst nightmare is PMB/APC are already heading the same way to 2019.

2 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by orisa37: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2016
Devil voted out GEJ but God allowed it for a purpose.. The Lord watches the ways of The Righteous but the ways of the wicked shall perish.

1 Like

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2016
No regret Voting for PMB
All we need is Time

3 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by ba7man(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2016
orisa37:
Devil voted out GEJ but God allowed it for a purpose.. The Lord watches the ways of The Righteous but the ways of the wicked shall perish.
Give facts and stop quoting bible. undecided
Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by focus7: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2016
A thousand times over, I will always vote out Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by orisa37: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Such is Life. I'm not a Politician. I'm just a messenger. You too stop telling me to stop talking in the language I understand. Or are you one of the devils? Why are you so rude?

1 Like

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by EbukaFran: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Yes

100%

Buhari's performance so far has even convinced me that I made the right choice

Sai Baba

9 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2016
kenonze:
Yes.
100%

IF GEJ Borrow to pay Civil Servant His last Salary in Office when crude oil was above $45 par barrel, what do you expect him to do at $35 per barrel? He will burrow more

Thank God GEJ is gone forever

3 Likes

Re: If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? by Tokety7: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2016
I knew things will get worse first before getting better so I was prepared for it. Buhari never promised miracles so was never expecting one. Booting out that curse called Jonah-daft was no brainer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions / Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat / My Predictions For Nigeria Based On Current Trends - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.