Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash (17880 Views)

How I Was Burned, Battered And Shot By Nigerian Army During Zaria Genocide / Zaria Clash: Zakzaky’s Brother Backs Army Action / Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash by medpren: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Senior123 is clearly a muslim sunni abookee. I thought he once claimed SS?
Re: Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash by blackpanda: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2016
woodcook:

Are you saying there is no better way for the government to handle the issue than the killing of men, women and children?

Please I understand that being victim of say robbery attack may clouds one judgement when it comes to how to handle armed robbers. But come on kids and women terrorizing Zaria? That I find difficult to believe and moreover what about those that were killed in the mosque?

The army acted in the best interest of national security. You can try and rationalise it any way u want, but the fact remains that it was armed conflict. The territorial intergrity of the nation was at stake. Wars are not pretty tea parties!
Re: Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash by EbukaFran: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin grin

I can smell the pain and frustration from your post

I know a guy with two left legs and a broken neck

Do u know him?

tongue

francizy:

Toutish animals everywhere! I see them on daily basis, even on the internet but I don't give a furk about them, especially if they are bigot brains that goes about hiding in people's names, people from same tribe he hates with passion and wants dead. Most importantly, I don't read the useless shit they type because they are nothing but empty headed and zombified tribal bigots!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno / PDP Committee On Emergence Of Elumelu As Minority Leader Most Corrupt; Wike / NNPC GMD Awards Control Of Nigeria’s Pipelines To Northern Oil ‘Cabal’ - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.