Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Linda Ikeji Is 41 Years Old, Not 35 And She Destroyed My Cousin’s Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is 41 Years Old, Not 35 And She Destroyed My Cousin’s Relationship (929 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / 'linda Ikeji Is 41 Years Old' - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is 41 Years Old, Not 35 And She Destroyed My Cousin’s Relationship by iDreamzMedia: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Social media personality, Kemi Olunloyo has said that popular blogger, Linda Ikeji broke up a relationship between her cousin and popular On Air Personality, Dan Foster.

Ms Olunloyo made the claim during a recent appearance on Frankly Speaking With Jola Sotubo.

“I have a lot of history with Linda. She was the one that came between my cousin’s wedding and Dan Foster.” Ms Olunloyo said.

“Dan Foster and Deola Olunloyo, my cousin, were going to get married and the wedding was cancelled three weeks to the wedding because

- See more at: http://idreamzmedia.com/linda-ikeji-is-41-years-old-not-35-and-she-destroyed-my-cousins-relationship-with-dan-foster
Re: Linda Ikeji Is 41 Years Old, Not 35 And She Destroyed My Cousin’s Relationship by TheBossLadyK(f): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na old new Na, this thread exist here in nairaland
Re: Linda Ikeji Is 41 Years Old, Not 35 And She Destroyed My Cousin’s Relationship by mhizsimi(f): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Na them sabi
Re: Linda Ikeji Is 41 Years Old, Not 35 And She Destroyed My Cousin’s Relationship by Royzevic(m): 12:14am On Apr 12, 2016
I begining to dislike dis linda babe . Cos. She keep. Posting poo about. Oda celebs bad sides to gain traffick while she be formin saint n n d only stuff she post. About herself is wen. She. Doz a give away or buy som expensive sh! T stinkin pack of xpanded … u know wot

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off New Building Of OBO Palace / See 4 Reasons Why Lil Kesh Should Have Remained With YBNL / Shocking & Surprising - Tiwa Savage & Hubby Part Ways As He Curses Her & Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.