Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kingdom Seed Devotional (KSD) TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kingdom Seed Devotional (KSD) TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016. (603 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Seed Devotional (KSD) TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016. by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2016
My name is Pastor SD Kalu. I want to bless this house with daily devotional from Kingdom Right international church. A Church with a mandate of raising men for Kingdom impact.

Our Confession
I'm a royalty
I'm not a nonentity
I'm raised to reign
Not to roost in hell.

Our slogan
Whatever the kingdom has is your right .

If You want to be a distributor of KSD, You can check me on instagram, facebook, twitter with same name "SD Kalu" or visit my website www dot SDKalu dot com,
Re: Kingdom Seed Devotional (KSD) TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016. by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2016
KINGDOM SEED DEVOTIONAL (KSD):TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016.

TOPIC: THE TEARS OF JESUS.
TEXT: "Jesus wept". Jn 11:35

The tears of Jesus is meant to banish our fears. Two passages in the Gospels and one in Epistles teaches that Jesus wept. In the gospel he wept as he looked on man's misery, it demonstrates the Lord's (Loving) human nature, His compassion for people, and the life He offers to those who believe.

When Jesus wept, the tears was not because he lost hope that Lazarus was not going to jack up back to life anymore, but for the groaning of Mary and Martha at that moment. His friend sisters were stricken with grief, and it pained him so much, what a heart!

Preventing death was going to be viewed as a minor miracle, therefore he waited for those number of days to prove to everyone that there is nothing impossible with God. No miracle is too big for him to perform, no suitation has lasted so long that the Lord cannot change it.

Also, Jesus wept the moment he realised that the friend sisters couldn't trust him to the end " had it been you were much here early". They failed to trust the ability of God above the natural. All He wants from us is to cast all our cares on Him, not limiting His ability to anything. Mary and Martha wanted to limit God's ability to time, just as so many of us are doing it today.

He is touched by how we feel, this was the main reason why his death on the cross was without an option just to set us free from satanic bondage. If we must die, it should be at old age, if we must grief, then it should last only for awhile, and rejoicing comes in the morning.
Today I decree, whatsoever that is causing you tears it's over in Jesus name. Jesus took your place in sorry and pains, therefore your joy is released this morning. Wipe your tears, it's a dawn of a new day, hallelujah!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: In all the troubles of believers Himself is afflicted.

PRAYER: Dear Father, please help me know you are near always, may I never have any reason to loss trust in you. Amen
Re: Kingdom Seed Devotional (KSD) TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016. by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2016
KINGDOM SEED DEVOTIONAL (KSD): WENESDAY, 29TH JUNE 2016.

TOPIC: A VICTORIOUS MINDSET

TEXT: “And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it". Numbers 13:30.

Living the life of a Victor is the plan of God for every child of God. No matter what God had said about you, you need to activate it by believing it as to live in the reality of it. Life is a choice. You choose to bath, brush your mouth and get dress. So does having a victorious mindset. It is a conscious effort. It is believing against all odds that you will overcome.

It is impossible soaring like an eagle while thinking as a chicken. The level you are is the level your mindset had brought you. God can't take you beyond what you see about yourself. What do you see about your self? It is victorious mindset that made Lion King of the jungle. What you can not become in your heart, you can not become in life.

Anything you want to become in life start to live it in your heart. Don't ever use your present condition to conclude your tomorrow's possession. Learn to build the spirit of your desired future and start walking in it. The difference between the great and the small, poor and rich or African or white is their mindset.

Some people had delayed their success because they refused to succeed in their heart. When you hear words like "I'm Finished" "i can't make it " is a sign of hopelessness and helplessness. Victors talk positive always with words like "I can make it" I can't die" etc. Life has a way of bringing your way the things you think about. You can't have a great future, without a great mind. Watch your thoughts, they become your life.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: “If you can think it, you can have it”.

PRAYERS: Holy Spirit help me to change every negative thoughts in my life.

*Culled from Pst Ifeanyi Kalunta’s message on “WALKING WITH THE SPIRIT OF A VICTOR”
For more inquiries, contact: 07010708886, 07066220299
Follow us on twitter: @ikevergreat, E-mail: pstevergreat@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why I Said God So Loved The World!!! / Pastor Caught Burying Charm Inside The Compound Of His Rented Apartment(photos) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/05/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.