Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. (4355 Views)

Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Ojiofor: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2016
APC and their useless propaganda!

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by YouthsPC0: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2016
Beeman1:
Shataap there severusnape. U are a northern christian that's why u hate Buhari with passion cause he is a muslim. It baffles me sometimes,why u allow religion and hate to blind your eye. People like you are the current problem we are facing in northern Nigeria right now,cause for people like you,religion comes first before anything. I have been observing your comments here with different monikers chanting,ranting,insulting Buhari and muslims but you know what,it's only ends here and nothing more.

Zato is haram ! and so alkazibu

Religious fanatics like you guys have no place on forums like this , honestly so if I don't like Buhari and am a northerner that automatically makes me a northern Christian.

Buhari is not Allah SWT I will never worship him , if he do well we will hail him and if he continues this junketing around aimlessly without anything to show for his stewardship then we will continue to tell the world we made a mistake

haza wasallam

6 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:

These is just an opinion of a typical ignorant wailer. Why do you think sheriff is the new pdp chairman? Why do you think the boko haram mostly attacks mosques, villages and markets dominated by muslims? Why do you thing jonah-daft was careless about boko haram and even called them his brothers? Why do you think they attacked buhari? Why do you think azazi was bombed after accusing pdp of sponsoring boko haram?

We Can all see why pdp created boko haram. To reduce the voting power of the anti-pdp north and use insecurity as an excuse to steal money(dasuki). You don't know anything jare!.
Ali Modu Sherrif? Aaahh! Lozzz. He came from APC! He was a good man when he was in APC lolzz.... If you have the account number of the Boko people pls send it to me let me encourage them.

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2016
YouthsPC0:

You see another foolishness

Now which sane President will create a monster like book haram

The problem with zombies is one of empty skulls , this same perception is what we kept saying in the mosque and our people believed it but deep down we knew it was a lie
That's because gej is an insane bastard whose main aim was to win the 2015 election. Think! There are no brainless fools like the wailing wailers. This is a fact

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Bobandgreat: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
rusher14:

I would insult anybody who would choose suffering as against development for the sake of bigotry.

I can recollect years ago when I provided state government funded boreholes in a certain part of Nigeria.

The day we arrived a location, one jobless youth asked why we were carrying out investigations even in the presence of the village head.

We explained what the purpose of our being there was for. The dimwit then went ahead to say his community did not need anything from the governor and that's why they didn't vote him in.

To think this was a community ravaged by Guinea worm.

Needless to say he was quickly packaged by his own catchment. I know for a fact he eventually paid a fine to the traditional hierarchy for his indiscretion.

I repeat, only a cretin would prevent development coming to his very community especially on the basis of bigotry.

Jonathan's government has come and gone people should learn to live with it.

I am sure this your story happened somewhere in the core North.
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by bokohalal(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2016
rusher14:
Many Nigerians are evil bigoted cretins.

How you would prevent development coming to your doorstep due to partisanship beats the imagination.

Poverty and suffering must surely be the siamese of some.
D
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by bokohalal(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2016
walcut:
nobody dislikes a good man; it implies that if buhari was good 80% of 9ja population would love him.
Your Jesus was a bad man
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by coolscott(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
[size=13pt]The OP is just trying to derail the discuss from the issue of a failing administration to
whether we hate or we do not hate Buhari.

The administration (failing or not) is not Buhari and the Buhari is not the administration but he is the head of the administration,
and therefore influences it's chemistry, direction and flow. That is the reason people point fingers at him. The buck usually stops at the top.

In Buhari's case, what makes things bad for him is the things he fails to do.

He fails to step in and talk to the people. Even if things don't get better quickly, re-assuring words help people to still have confidence in you.

He has been completely silent of the killings of innocent people living on their lands in Agatu, but spoke about election violence in Rivers State.

5 Fulani herdsmen were allegedly killed by Igbos in Aba and the DSS was on top of the case (after not a word has come out from the presidency for so long after the Agatu killings).

The shear silence is very, very terrible on the part of the presidency concerning these key issues which border on security, which happens to be one of the things he campaigned on.

When people are being failed (especially when they had high leadership hopes), who are you to dictate how they should complain?
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by akulaxx: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
HE NEVER WENT FOR FORMAL EDUCATION.

NOT FIT TO RULE

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by PreyingMantis(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:
They can continue to hate but one thing I know is that any day one of their own tries to contest in an election, we would treat him the same way.
What then is stopping us from going our separate ways? It is glaring this union isn't working.
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abumaryam012(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
byrron:
WORTHLESS GIBBERISH THAT IS EVEN UNWORTHY OF THE TRASH BIN!
you are sick.

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by tuniski: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
abduljabbar4:

They do. The haters are very few
Nobody hates Buhari he is just a disaster of a president!

He came promising utopia but, offering hardship. Even the zombies are beginning to turn to closet wailers and detoxed new borns!

3 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by davo3286: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
What goes around shall surely come around. You cannot plant maze and harvest cassava. In the same vein, you cannot sow evil and reap good. booohari and APC sowed evil (hate) in the hearts of innocent nigerians and now they are reaping exactly what they sowed - hate! Now, for all you APC goons and supporters who hated, abused and cursed the immediate past government with brimstone and fire and prayed they failed. Now what you wished the last president is what booohari is getting now in the same coin. So take a chill pill and enjoy the game!

7 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 18, 2016
abumaryam012:

you are sick.

You are already a walking corpse!

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2016
tuniski:

Nobody hates Buhari he is just a disaster of a president!

He came promising utopia but, offering hardship. Even the zombies are beginning to turn to closet wailers and detoxed new borns!
"K"
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by ocelot2006(m): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2016
omenka:
The PDP politicians and their supporters from those regions would do anything to sabotage any government action likely to expose the demonic lies they've fed their people with since Baba assumed power.

The heart of an average PDP politician is desperately wicked as stated in the Bible.

While the heart of an APC politician and the party supporters is filled with so much love and rainbows, abi? Same "love" shown GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by ocelot2006(m): 6:33am On Apr 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:
They can continue to hate but one thing I know is that any day one of their own tries to contest in an election, we would treat him the same way.

You already treated one of ours the very same way, if not worse. Remember Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2016
walcut:
nobody dislikes a good man; it implies that if buhari was good 80% of 9ja population would love him.
The last time I checked only 5% rejected him.
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by woodcock(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Maryam I think you should just shut up

Northerners including you and me are the worst when it comes to blind hatred ,

We should be grateful to the south west for making one of our own President but what did they get in return , long queues , black outs , herdsmen attacks and unprofitable foreign trips.

We hated GEJ for no just cause , he gave us 9 of the 11 universities he created , he took millions of Almajiri off our streets he build bridges, irrigation Dams , and encouraged the private sector to set us agricultural produce processing plant to stop our produce from wasting but what did he get in return we called him Kafiri and mai malfa .

The North central where Buhari won Well is also paying heavily for this decision despite their support for one of our own the President does not seem to care Agatu is clear example!

What does one gain from hating Buhari ?

You think all the youths he promised 5k and school children he deceived still like him.

Rusher14 Abusing Nigerians won't help your life

Nigerians are now bigoted cretiens because they complain about blackouts and long queues?

Nigerians know Good governance when they see one the suffering in the land is evident to the blind so stop abusing citizens and go back to your cage

Op This your thread is simply the most Useless thread of this year

This Nigerian must be a forgetful one, black outs and long queues have always been present. At a time banks and telecommunications company were rationing fuel for their installations.
Good governance? In the last 16yrs, tell me how many times the naira has been devalued, bt PMB has refused to devalue despite pressure from the International community.
We can clearly see that the activities of the boko haram sect have greatly been reduced, youths want to collect 5k, a wise man will know that it's a huge loop hole for some to embezzle.
Yes we know Good governance when we see one, judging after 1yr. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Beeman1:
Shataap there severusnape. U are a northern christian that's why u hate Buhari with passion cause he is a muslim. It baffles me sometimes,why u allow religion and hate to blind your eye. People like you are the current problem we are facing in northern Nigeria right now,cause for people like you,religion comes first before anything. I have been observing your comments here with different monikers chanting,ranting,insulting Buhari and muslims but you know what,it's only ends here and nothing more.
Why don't you counter the points he raised?
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

That's because gej is an insane bastard whose main aim was to win the 2015 election. Think! There are no brainless fools like the wailing wailers. This is a fact
So Jonathan created Bokoharam dat started even before he was president cos he wanted to win 2015 elections? You are a clown

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2016
AbuMaryam1:

The last time I checked only 5% rejected him.
So 13m of GEJ out of 15m of Buhari votes is 5percent,cos d dullard mentioned 5percent?
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by mideactive: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2016
U nor well,u need help Urgently.rubbish!

YouthsPC0:
Maryam I think you should just shut up

Northerners including you and me are the worst when it comes to blind hatred ,

We should be grateful to the south west for making one of our own President but what did they get in return , long queues , black outs , herdsmen attacks and unprofitable foreign trips.

We hated GEJ for no just cause , he gave us 9 of the 11 universities he created , he took millions of Almajiri off our streets he build bridges, irrigation Dams , and encouraged the private sector to set us agricultural produce processing plant to stop our produce from wasting but what did he get in return we called him Kafiri and mai malfa .

The North central where Buhari won Well is also paying heavily for this decision despite their support for one of our own the President does not seem to care Agatu is clear example!

What does one gain from hating Buhari ?

You think all the youths he promised 5k and school children he deceived still like him.

Rusher14 Abusing Nigerians won't help your life

Nigerians are now bigoted cretiens because they complain about blackouts and long queues?

Nigerians know Good governance when they see one the suffering in the land is evident to the blind so stop abusing citizens and go back to your cage

Op This your thread is simply the most Useless thread of this year

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by princemillla(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2016
abumaryam012:
Barrister Inibehe Effiong wrote:
" Is it not pathetic and shameful?"

Yes very pathetic!
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2016
and that is why there is no development to speak of in their regions.
very closed-minded and clannish set of people.
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Jonathan created Bokoharam dat started even before he was president cos he wanted to win 2015 elections? You are a clown
Boko haram became violent months after he won the 2011 elections. Can't you think? Why do you think Azazi was murdered? Boko haram claimed to be fighting Kafirs, why did they choose to attack villages and markets dominated by Muslims.

The boko haram issue was a great opportunity for them to steal (dasuki) which was why jonah was reluctant to fight them. Its not that he couldn't defeat them
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2016
ocelot2006:

You already treated one of ours the very same way, if not worse. Remember Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
You would do the same if boko haram attacks your region while your president is somewhere dancing. It was purely based on that
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Boko haram became violent months after he won the 2011 elections. Can't you think? Why do you think Azazi was murdered? Boko haram claimed to be fighting Kafirs, why did they choose to attack villages and markets dominated by Muslims.

The boko haram issue was a great opportunity for them to steal (dasuki) which was why jonah was reluctant to fight them. Its not that he couldn't defeat them
Bokoharam only became violent in 2011 cos Buhari lost d elections,and he used Bokoharam to make d Govt ungovernable making people panickly vote for him in 2015.why did Buhari say an attack against Bokoharam is an attack against the North?

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by tsdarkside(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2016
TippyTop:

Do that and we stop the oil supply. We've been feeding your people since independence.

you are feeding nobody...

you are too egoistic that to care about anybody but yourself ...

wenn were you last in a idp camp to help the needy...

wenn?.

rubbish ...
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by ocelot2006(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You would do the same if boko haram attacks your region while your president is somewhere dancing. It was purely based on that

Oh please!! Are your leaders not the ones that failed to invest in education thus creating a massive recruitment pool of illiterates for Boko Haram? Same northern elders that kicked against GEJs move to go against those terrorists? Same leaders that kept spreading the lie that GEJ, a Christian man, was responsible for creating the fanatical islamic group boko haram? And your gullible people swallowed that crsp hook line and sinker.

Now you complain about PMB being criticised, especially for his incompetence? Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bokoharam only became violent in 2011 cos Buhari lost d elections,and he used Bokoharam to make d Govt ungovernable making people panickly vote for him in 2015.why did Buhari say an attack against Bokoharam is an attack against the North?

If Buhari was their sponsor, why then did the boko haram attack him in kaduna? Why did azazi accuse pdp of being their sponsor? Gejs right hand man, sheriff has always been a suspected sponsor of boko haram.

He created them so as to have an opportunity to steal and reduce the voting power of the anti-pdp North.

Even he himself admitted that he "underrated" boko haram and that they were his brothers, so he can't send the military to wipe them out
Re: On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2016
ocelot2006:

Oh please!! Are your leaders not the ones that failed to invest in education thus creating a massive recruitment pool of illiterates for Boko Haram? Same northern elders that kicked against GEJs move to go against those terrorists? Same leaders that kept spreading the lie that GEJ, a Christian man, was responsible for creating the fanatical islamic group boko haram? And your gullible people swallowed that crsp hook line and sinker.

Now you complain about PMB being criticised, especially for his incompetence? Wonderful.

Shut up! Gej himself said boko haram are his brothers and he can't send the army to wipe them out. We can all see how he benefitted from boko haram!

Nobody cares about PMB being criticised by hypocrites who know nothing other than saying trash and dishing out empty threats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Exposes ‘hidden’ Reason Why Edo Election Was Postponed / One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 / Domestic Debt Of The 36 States As At December 2016- DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.