Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,171 members, 7,864,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Cotonou Or Pre-order? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cotonou Or Pre-order? (655 Views)

Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** / Need A New Or Pre-owned Car From The Us? / Need A 2005 Honda Accord Ex-l V6 With Navigation (either Here In Naija Or Pre-or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cotonou Or Pre-order? by bimbor(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
Guys what are the pros and cons in cars ordered from Cotonou and cars pre-ordered from U.S? So which option is better, to pre-order or to buy from Cotonou? Autoexperts I need ur advice on this.
Re: Cotonou Or Pre-order? by sholasho(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2009
@ Poster
I think the Choice is yours.
Re: Cotonou Or Pre-order? by oluomoadebayo: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2009
this guy need an explanation and clarification.I think the best think you can do is to try and check the history of the car you re about to buy.majority of cars in Cotonou came from usa as well.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Manual Drivers, Pls Help / What Is The Cheklist For Buying A Used Car? / Sold!chevy Venture In From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.