Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,671 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Stand With Buhari Vehicle Buying Black Market.(hilarious) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Buhari Vehicle Buying Black Market.(hilarious) (546 Views)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Buhari Vehicle Buying Black Market.(hilarious) by koife(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2016
I stumbled on this and thought to share it here. Which way nja! cry cry

Re: I Stand With Buhari Vehicle Buying Black Market.(hilarious) by jmichlins(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2016
His money and his choice. You can stand with whatever you want or buy petrol wherever you want. Without choice this life will not be fun

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Says He Is Impeachable Or Did He Mean Un-impeachable / Saraki, Mark Lack Moral Right To Make Laws For Nigeria -elebute / Fulani Herdsmen From Nigeria To Ghana...( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.