Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Cheap Foreign University For Studies And Tip On Scholarship To Czech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheap Foreign University For Studies And Tip On Scholarship To Czech (1203 Views)

Wike Orders Rivers Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria / Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) / 15 Escaped Chibok Girls Admitted Into AUN Academy On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Foreign University For Studies And Tip On Scholarship To Czech by josyisback(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2009
my company have a connection with the ministry of foreign affairs of china. so we are recruiting foreign students. if you want to study there, just contact me. after you send me you cv like result, police certificate(you are not a criminal),and a passport. i would send you an admission later of any university of your choice and a visa to china. all this is free courtesy Chinese government so you dont pay me or anyone anything. Al you have to do is you would go along with your school fees and accomodation fee to china so that you pay your university during registeration. apart from that, you would pay for your ticket to the country. if you are interested contact me at admissionfinders at yahoo dot com . enjoy

tips, to study in czech is free but on one condition. you must learn czech language. so if you can speak czech languge,just contac me and i would help you study there for free but if you cant, you better go start learning the languague
Re: Cheap Foreign University For Studies And Tip On Scholarship To Czech by lonewolf: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2009
What bullshit.
Re: Cheap Foreign University For Studies And Tip On Scholarship To Czech by josyisback(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2009
do you know what you are lonewolf? Anyway, what makes you think this is bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Change Of Course List: When Will It Be Out? / Its For Real Not Scam Get Your Invitation Letter In 2weeks / Jamb: Change Of Institution/course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.