Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo (32162 Views)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Are You Facing Manhood Challenges in Your Marriage? See Solution here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Seventeen(f): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chinwendym:
Go to the ivf/iui thread here on NL and see how many women have done this same ivf and it fails them over and over! Done in the best hospitals with the best brains that money can afford!

My sister na God do am for her period.
my dear ooo. U dey mind dem?

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by yebokos(f): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
God his really good,she's my church member,when our pastor broke the news the all church goes gaga,dancing,shouting halleluya...We are really happy for her and her family,may testimonies not cease in our families and for all does looking for such testimony may God in His infinite mercy give them,all expectant mothers in the house receive your children in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Seventeen(f): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Snipes009:
If it's still the same husband from the start, I think that man deserves a medal! Unless he's got kids out of wedlock during the course of waiting...
i hope u know that men too hv fertility problems. For every couple struggling with fertility issues, either the man has problems or the woman or both. It could well be dat it was the man who was the one with problems and it was the woman who was faithfully waiting and praying. It could still be her too. Just saying. I hv a friend whose marriage will be 9yrs this year, no child. This caused a lot of tension and quarells until it turned out its her hubby who is the one with issues with his sperm. Now dem no de quarell again... The guy has taken all sorts of hormonal drugs and injections. She even confided in me that a nurse at the hospital they go to, suggested she meets another man behind her husband's back that no one will know and that lots of ladies whose husbands hv fertility problems are doing it. Fertilty problem in a marriage is not easy at all
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Seventeen(f): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
People make the general mistake that when a couple has no child its mostly the womans fault. This is not so. Theres always a 50 percent chance that the man has a problem. Many men have issues with their sperm. It could be the count, it could be the morphology, it could even be that there is no sperm at all sef and a whole lot of other issues (guyz, no be say u de release during sex be say all is well oo) and the sad thing is that sometimes, these fertility problems linger for long in many childless marriages because men generally refuse to follow their wives to the hospital until the pressure bcomes too much. Most times with a little treatment some lucky ones are able to resolve the issue and impregnate their wives. That time na d wife go come de cry tears of joy the praise God, and in the eyes of the world ee go be like say na her bn get problem. May God here the prayer of childless couples in Jesus Mighty Name i pray... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by maryhaam(f): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
dulux07:
Glory be to God, i hail her and her husband, i am trying to imagine what she must ve gone through during those years of barreness. I have an uncle who his wife gave birth after 24yrs of marriage. Its not easy.
those are real test of time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
dainformant:
There is always light at the end of the tunnel -all it takes is patience and faith. A woman who passed through horrific ordeal in the quest for childbearing -is filled with joy and happiness for welcoming her first child after 23 years of marriage. Her brother-in-law took to his Facebook page to share the good news.. He wrote; There is no impossibility with God , my in - law carrying are baby for the first time after 23yrs of marriage.Yours is the next in Jesus name.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/woman-smiles-as-she-carries-her-first.html

Congrats madam. I receive mine in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Greenback: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Multiple blessing on the way.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by hokafor(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Woman go and give glory to the All mighty, i dont want to hear that one arrange pastor will come and take the glory. More goodies will come your way
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by maureen546: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Amen
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Damseldammie(f): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Congrats ma'am, I'm so happy for you.

What a living testimony?

Your joy over that angel shall be abound IJN
olúwa máa wòó fún wa o.... Àmín
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Larrygr8t: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
welcome little one. Madam so so happy for you. congratulations and expect more blessings.
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Larrygr8t: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
welcome little one. Madam am so so happy for you. congratulations and expect more blessings. angrywelcome little one. Madam so so happy for you. congratulations and expect more blessings.
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
I thank God for her life.
The Lord has been so merciful to me & my household.
He did it for my cousin last year December after 12yrs.
You're next in Jesus Name-Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chai 23 years e no easy at all at all Chai Olorun ogo ni fun e
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by diva90: 12:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Moral of the story... Never lose hope!
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by dapsonlou(m): 1:27am On Apr 13, 2016
all of you who think her pastor did it, sorry it was IVF, Glory be to God for giving Doctors the Brains to create Miracle of Life
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by blezynetym(f): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Praise the lord, more are coming. In Jesus name Amen
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmmn.....I got your drift dear and I agreed fully. As for the real-life story you shared, your friend would have committed a grave sin but steadfastness and strong faith helps a lot. Personally, I feel women are always at the shorter end of the stick in this kind of marital issues and I think the percentage of infertility is more for men. I'd be damned to find myself in such situation. May God help...

Seventeen:
i hope u know that men too hv fertility problems. For every couple struggling with fertility issues, either the man has problems or the woman or both. It could well be dat it was the man who was the one with problems and it was the woman who was faithfully waiting and praying. It could still be her too. Just saying. I hv a friend whose marriage will be 9yrs this year, no child. This caused a lot of tension and quarells until it turned out its her hubby who is the one with issues with his sperm. Now dem no de quarell again... The guy has taken all sorts of hormonal drugs and injections. She even confided in me that a nurse at the hospital they go to, suggested she meets another man behind her husband's back that no one will know and that lots of ladies whose husbands hv fertility problems are doing it. Fertilty problem in a marriage is not easy at all
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Babynyms(f): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
dainformant:
There is always light at the end of the tunnel -all it takes is patience and faith. A woman who passed through horrific ordeal in the quest for childbearing -is filled with joy and happiness for welcoming her first child after 23 years of marriage. Her brother-in-law took to his Facebook page to share the good news.. He wrote; There is no impossibility with God , my in - law carrying are baby for the first time after 23yrs of marriage.Yours is the next in Jesus name.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/woman-smiles-as-she-carries-her-first.html

thank God
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by synclaire: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
23yrs? Wow. Big Congrats 2 madam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.