Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! (4347 Views)

N Korea Tests 'most Powerful ICBM', Says Missile Could Reach U.S. Mainland / Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters / Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by mazeltov(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Zoharariel:

Mazeltov - if Russia could shut down crimea & syria with an impenetrable bubble through Kret electronic systems, don't fvcking underestimate Mother Russia's electronic warfare capabilities.

Russian Jamming System Blocks All NATO Electronics Inside Bubble 600 Km in Diameter over Syria

The technology in question seems similar to the KRET Richag-AV system, although it apparently functions on a larger scale. A tactical version of this system was presented to journalists in the Russian city of Back in April 2015. As Sputnik reported then:

“The Richag-AV system, mounted on the Mi-8MTPR1 (a variant of the Mi-8MTB5-1 helicopter) is said to have no global equivalent. Its electronic countermeasures system is designed to jam radar, sonar and other detection systems in the aims of defending aircraft, helicopters, drones, ground and naval forces against air-to-air and surface-to-air defense systems within a radius of several hundred kilometers.

It can be mounted on units from any branch of the armed forces, including helicopters and airplanes, as well as ground and ship-based forces. The Mi8-MTPR1-based Richag-AV platform, using multi-beam antenna arrays with DRFM technology, is designed to actively jam and thus ‘blind’ radar systems in order to defend against radio-electronic guided weapons systems. In a combat situation, the system would operate as part of an aviation shock attack group aimed at breaking through virtually any defense system, blinding everything up to and including the US MIM-104 ‘Patriot’ anti-aircraft missile system.”[i]

NATO supreme commander and US Air Force General Philip Breedlove was probably talking about this new KRET system when he addressed the German Marshall Fund on Monday, September 28. Here Breedlove had warned that Russia was creating an “A2/AD bubble” over the Syrian coast, and the eastern Mediterranean. A2/AD is the abbreviation for anti-access and area denial. Breedlove pointed out that Russia has already established such bubbles over the Baltic Sea at the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad, and also over the Crimea and the black Sea. grin

‘While Russia’s stated goal in moving into Syria is to fight the Islamic State, NATO’s top commander believes Russia’s new presence includes the first pieces of an intricate layer of defensive systems deployed to hinder U.S. and coalition operations in the region.

“As we see the very capable air defense [systems] beginning to show up in Syria, we’re a little worried about another A2/AD bubble being created in the eastern Mediterranean,” said Breedlove to an audience at the German Marshall Fund Monday. A2/AD stands for anti-access/area denial.

During the early stages of warfare, A2/AD could have been a moat around a castle, or spikes dug into the ground—anything to keep the enemy off a certain swathe of territory. In the 21st century, however, A2/AD is a combination of systems such as surface-to-air missile batteries and anti-ship missiles deployed to prevent forces from entering or traversing a certain area—from land, air or sea.

According to Breedlove, the introduction of an A2/AD bubble in Syria would be Russia’s third denial zone around Europe. The first and oldest he said, was in the Baltics where the Russian naval base in Kaliningrad has robust anti-air capabilities. The second zone—originating from Russian-occupied Crimea—covers the Black Sea. “Russia has developed a very strong A2/AD capability in the Black Sea,” said Breedlove. “Essentially their [anti-ship] cruise missiles range the entire Black Sea, and their air defense missiles range about 40 to 50 percent of the Black Sea.”
what is your point here?
Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
scully95:

As a matter of fact that did not change anything about you. Only a very few times what you claimed happened and I gave you details of how it happened. Only the FINs here is different. If you don't go against the will or its doctrine you are are safe. It does not change the fact that you are just a twister either paid or not. You have been countered on so many occasions and im loving the show.

Again facts on ground has it that Russia hardly attack first..Today's Russia again, Today's Russia will never attack you first. You just launch a massive attack first and see the end Result. By the way stop living in the past. You are too archaic to even argue with. And this attack does not only mean militariliy.. Russia is winning at all fronts. Be it information war front, it's countering the empire of lies itself. Or even the Economic front? It has created BRICS/EURASIA(SCO) a strong alternative to the hegemon.

What else ? You speak of sanctions... You must be living in the past. Ode, Oloriburuku of the 21st century. Omo Ale jati jati, akotileta. Pls grow up plus for your information stupidity and ignorance is in your blood cells. I wonder how you sleep at night. Your likes wash Toilet in UK and wash plates in McDonalds. Slave Bastard.. I am even suspecting your are not a Nigerian. Cos a Nigerian can never be this Omo Ale..Never..
I know that ValerianSteel idlot is not a Nigerian..
Scully95, you don't need all this name calling to make your points. You are better than that. As much as I love my beloved US, I want her to get out of all foreign military engagements. There are so many things in America that needs to be fixed and wasting Trillions of Dollars on worthless weapons only excites the MIC and their proxies in congress. I have seen the horrors of wars through my family and I do not wish it on any family. If America is attacked ala Pearl Harbor, I am well for America defending herself. I belong to the Peacenik camp here and I am proud of it. WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER.
Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Scully95, you don't need all this name calling to make your points. You are better than that. As much as I love my beloved US, I want her to get out of all foreign military engagements. There are so many things in America that needs to be fixed and wasting Trillions of Dollars on worthless weapons only excites the MIC and their proxies in congress. I have seen the horrors of wars through my family and I do not wish it on any family. If America is attacked ala Pearl Harbor, I am well for America defending herself. I belong to the Peacenik camp here and I am proud of it. WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER.
The American military is centred around global dominance and any action that threatens that will be fought by the MIC.

Moreover,we can't pull US from all foreign military engagements.Quite a number of countries are unpredictable.While we may disagree with American policing of the world.US Global military dominance puts some countries at bay.Take South Korea for example,America is directly responsible for keeping SK from being invaded/destroyed by North Korea.

Am sure South Ossetia and Crimea rings a bell.That's little to what Russia can do despite current American global status.Now consider what would happen if America leaves that role completely.The entirety of several nations will be taken over by Russia.

Take Japan as another example.America has helped defend Japan from Chinese incursions and aggression.

The influence of the US military as the world's Super Power is prolly one of the reasons why there's peace in some places.

Let's be reminded that should the United States step down from that position,there are other powers waiting to step in and am sure this saying comes to mind-The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

America may not be the hero of the world but the global military dominance is insurance against surprise attack on America from contending powers.
Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The American military is centred around global dominance and any action that threatens that will be fought by the MIC.

Moreover,we can't pull US from all foreign military engagements.Quite a number of countries are unpredictable.While we may disagree with American policing of the world.US Global military dominance puts some countries at bay.Take South Korea for example,America is directly responsible for keeping SK from being invaded/destroyed by North Korea.

Am sure South Ossetia and Crimea rings a bell.That's little to what Russia can do despite current American global status.Now consider what would happen if America leaves that role completely.The entirety of several nations will be taken over by Russia.

Take Japan as another example.America has helped defend Japan from Chinese incursions and aggression.

The influence of the US military as the world's Super Power is prolly one of the reasons why there's peace in some places.

Let's be reminded that should the United States step down from that position,there are other powers waiting to step in and am sure this saying comes to mind-The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

America may not be the hero of the world but the global military dominance is insurance against surprise attack on America from contending powers.
You have some valid points my man but I am coming from me being a Peacenik. I have witnessed what war can do through my two nephews one of whom take a Canadian citizenship because of the horrors he witnessed during the Iraq war. About Global peace, I could care less about that as long as America sovereignty is not attacked or threatened. All our dabbling in the Middle East has brought us scorn and hate. Japan can defend herself against China with her material resources. Why should America keep military bases in japan for over 50 years ?. Same goes for Europe. Let South Korea and China contain the crazy short fat idiot in North Korea. He won't dare to send his missiles to US because he knows his country will be wiped out of the global map. What do we get for hundreds of billions of dollars we give in aid ?. Scorn and abuse. Let's use that money to fix America infrastructures that are falling apart. One of the main reasons Obama won the Presidency is because Americans are tired of all this worthless military interventions. We can not police the world and it's not our job to do. Bush got us into Iraq and Afghanistan and what did we get out of it ?. Countless Americans died and tens of thousands permanently wounded for a lost cause. Towards the end of Bush presidency, America was losing average of 700.000 jobs a month and Dow Jones was barely 7.000. I am into financial field and I knew how much agony the country went through when Lehman Brothers and all the Fortune 500 were going belly up. Thank God that Obama came to rescue the situation. If left to me, America for Americans. War is definitely not the answer. I am a member of NO MORE WAR .
Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You have some valid points my man but I am coming from me being a Peacenik. I have witnessed what war can do through my two nephews one of whom take a Canadian citizenship because of the horrors he witnessed during the Iraq war. About Global peace, I could care less about that as long as America sovereignty is not attacked or threatened. All our dabbling in the Middle East has brought us scorn and hate. Japan can defend herself against China with her material resources. Why should America keep military bases in japan for over 50 years ?. Same goes for Europe. Let South Korea and China contain the crazy short fat idiot in North Korea. He won't dare to send his missiles to US because he knows his country will be wiped out of the global map. What do we get for hundreds of billions of dollars we give in aid ?. Scorn and abuse. Let's use that money to fix America infrastructures that are falling apart. One of the main reasons Obama won the Presidency is because Americans are tired of all this worthless military interventions. We can not police the world and it's not our job to do. Bush got us into Iraq and Afghanistan and what did we get out of it ?. Countless Americans died and tens of thousands permanently wounded for a lost cause. Towards the end of Bush presidency, America was losing average of 700.000 jobs a month and Dow Jones was barely 7.000. I am into financial field and I knew how much agony the country went through when Lehman Brothers and all the Fortune 500 were going belly up. Thank God that Obama came to rescue the situation. If left to me, America for Americans. War is definitely not the answer. I am a member of NO MORE WAR .
It's a strain on American citizens,a strain on jobs,a strain on the economy as well.Giving up foreign military engagements is a sacrifice that won't be taken easily.

I for one support an Israeli styled American alliance.Empower allies to be self-sufficient for their security and peaceful existence without directly being involved in their protection.I believe this can be achieved,though not easily,but it can.
Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Appleyard(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Missy89:

not fully functional doesn't mean it is not there. It just wont be effective if there is a full scale nuclear war ( which is not going to happen anytime soon) It can only be fully operational if the remaining EKS sats go on space. at this point there are still in development
...if there is a full scale war. You really think so? The space base early warning system is just one part of the Russian nuclear defense system. Come to think of it; its not even much of an integral and dynamic part of the Russian system to begin with. Please consider this:

http://russianforces.org/blog/2015/02/russia_lost_all_its_early-warn.shtml

The array of Russia's early warning system is predominated in a combination of backups - wicked sensors and radar systems. For instance, plus the ones i have already mentioned earlier on, Russia has already switched on the Volorezh DM in the western region of Kaliningrad. It has an operating range of 6,000km (3,730 miles), and can cover all of Europe and the Atlantic." It is designed to detect space and aerodynamic targets, including ballistic and cruise missiles. And its just one of such numerous systems they have that stretches across and even set up outside Russia.

The Russians are always aware and fully prepared.
The space based version is just another spice to it.
Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Missy89(f): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Appleyard:
...if there is a full scale war. You really think so? The space base early warning system is just one part of the Russian nuclear defense system. Come to think of it; its not even much of an integral and dynamic part of the Russian system to begin with. Please consider this:

http://russianforces.org/blog/2015/02/russia_lost_all_its_early-warn.shtml

The array of Russia's early warning system is predominated in a combination of backups - wicked sensors and radar systems. For instance, plus the ones i have already mentioned earlier on, Russia has already switched on the Volorezh DM in the western region of Kaliningrad. It has an operating range of 6,000km (3,730 miles), and can cover all of Europe and the Atlantic." It is designed to detect space and aerodynamic targets, including ballistic and cruise missiles. And its just one of such numerous systems they have that stretches across and even set up outside Russia.

The Russians are always aware and fully prepared.
The space based version is just another spice to it.

Ah i see, now the EKS early warning systems (which you brought up) are not even much of an integral and dynamic part of the Russian system to begin with grin. Running from pillar to post again?

What makes you think a hypothetical full scale missile launch will only come thru the Atlantic and Europe? There are dozens of American/NATO subs in every ocean/seas around the world.

US just like Russia have a nuclear triad capability that is why all early warning systems work together and the reason why i said they are not fully functional because the remaining sats are not in space yet at least till 2018.

1 Like

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by scully95: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
ValerianSteel:

.Take South Korea for example,America is directly responsible for keeping SK from being invaded/destroyed by North Korea.

Boko haram recruiter, Again excercising your foolishness as maximum level again. Selling stupid propaganda. America was also at Bay trying to break South Vietnam against North but lost the war. As if I don't knnow how they got to North and South Korea Penisular game. Again when foolishness blinds you completely, you are unable to put yourself in the shoes of the depressed. Act the victim here not the invader. America is only good at using proxies. And how, by supporting one side against the other, Hybride warfare or 4th generation warfare. Everything you talk or write is nothing but Shlt from the Bull.

ValerianSteel:

Action and reation is equal and opposite. NATO expansion called for Crimean penisular re-joining Russia and South Ossetia the same thing. Now this is a final and fair game to play against the NATO expansion which dreams of Encircling Russia so as to make it bow down. That will never happen and you saw a Russia repel this. This will continue to happen.. Future would be Belarus and other SCO states the NATO expansion is eyein. When you go NATO remember South Ossetia and Crimean will most likely happen. What does this mean.. Fair share and also anti-future NATO state to contain any NATO advance before it gets even to the mainland in Russia.. Because these were previous soviet states in the first place.

Wise move.And I am being realitic here.. If NATO bully stop expanding. All things being equal.

ValerianSteel:

Again when you talk, you talk with igorance at maximum level.. Japan became a conquered zone since the Zionist controlled empire of lies dropped atomic bombs in Japan and Japan has since turned a Puppet state. A permanent puppet state that has almost no foreign policy. A step Japan takes is a U.S step if your foolishness does not know. I am updating your stupidity to the highest level of ignorance.

ValerianSteel:

Where is the Peace mr Stupidity at maimum level ?
Is it in Iraq, Afghan, Syria, Libya, Northen Nigeria, Korea ? When you side and with south Korea in usueless drills against the the North, that is nothing but pure provocation and we know in the end that both will destroy itself while the cowodice U.S will run like it always do but push the south to commit suicide in trying to contain the North.

ValerianSteel:

Devils have come and gone. Empires have come and gone. The time is up for the anglozionist empire and it's the time for it to go. We have had enough of its policies. Enough of deaths already. Millions have died already.. Enough is enough.

ValerianSteel:

It has never been and will never be. No one could ever be hero of the Earth. You should only dream of being the hero of your country. See what is even happening in the U.S.. Where human right is not even right. Where 1% control 99%.. Is that a just system ? That calls itself hero of what again ?

Please stop typing already.. You got no point one bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by scully95: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:

Again, you read what that Boko haram sympathyzer and Recruiter Missy89 wrote 'M0ron' right .. OK.. I have always said this. Action and reaction is equal and opposite. You will get the same thing from me anytime any day. You see that you wrote a decent comment without using loose words. You will get a decent reply.

The Problem not the citizens of the U.S.. The problem is the zionist controlled regime in the U.S.. What U.S use to be has been hijacked by the zionist and it's the reason for all these wars and containment in the first place. Now, you have a lot of americans saying if you are hating the U.S please make sure you are pinning the hate at our Politicians becase we ourselves have no control over what they do.

You see as simple as that. That is where the problem really is. I have relatives and friends in U.S that says the same thing. The Americans are a Nice people but you have this Neocons, this Zionist controlled regime. And it does not matter who becomes the president. You have the regime in place. Until that changes, the world will continue in this trend if not a total ash or waste land.

Again, when you leave that and move on to the Economic issues, you will find that U.S foreign policy is stuck in this FIAT system forever and it's the reason it's fighting endless war to keep the fiat regime that prints dollar using Dollar as gold is just wrong because power corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

About the Dollar, it was U.S that re-defined the rules of the game for its selfish interest and it's now stuck in it and it's also the reason they badly need one world order..

The root of this evil is their love of easy money, or FIAT money, defined by those with power as “wealth by decree” which places an arbitrary value upon “wealth issued by men” such that buying power has no natural governor, as it did when gold was freely traded along currencies in truly free markets.

But whom, may we ask, has the power to decree wealth? And with such great power to do so, who can be trusted with such great responsibility?

No one. That is who.
But nonetheless, governments and monarchies throughout the ages have been entrusted to issue wealth by decree. All have failed, because and again power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Now the question we need to ask is will Russia and China attack the fiat dollar using overt enemy action?

Well, Possible, but not probable: as they can simply undermine “confidence” in the FIAT & wait upon the 2% to bury the blade.

The Dynasties of Wealth - Have u ever wondered how they hedge teir holdings through turmoil? The top 85 patricians of which own more wealth than the bottom 3.5 billion humans – will move 1st . The 1%, then 2% and whoever else left standing will be forced to follow through.

Only Gold has the history, unique qualities, depth, loyalty of the elite and transitional power to challenge any man, any nation, any system on earth, past, present & future.

The Dynasties understand this, cos they av both witnessed & authored this axiom across generations of asset accumulation.

When they vote, they vote with their super high ability to make markets, & then reap the profit from the market they make, offering favor to those who protect their interests. They easily control men through greed & are beholden to Gold alone. Gold transitions their wealth recycling system through change.

As the sand peters past the last curve of the hour glass the Dynastic hand is clear to c. So this the reason the Neo-cons, the Zionist controlled regime in the U.S need to beat Russia, and soon, as only Globalism can keep the markets enchained in the one world order.

The reason they attacked Iraq, Libya, And now got a repel both in Syria and Ukraine..You see how they have flooded Ukraine with the same debt with compound interest ? That is just prolonging the dieing system. FAIL FIAT system.

The reason they will continue to attack BRICS countries with colour revolutions to instal their puppets. As we speak there is one going on in Brazil. Even South Africa is facing almost the same fate..

Here you are dealing with the power of the Anglozionist empire.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Missy89(f): 1:39am On Apr 19, 2016
scully95

Name one country that does not use a fiat currency
Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by scully95: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Missy89:
scully95
Name one country that does not use a fiat currency

Well, do I still need to Educate you on how it works ? I have said enough already about it, I don't need to repeat myself. It seems you are too less educated in the Economic zone. Let me explain in a lay man's language. Do you know how stupid it sounds to be trading Ordinary papper with your house, your homes ? The Ordinary paper here has nothing backing it.

This started in year 1971, when the leader of the Anglozionist empire US imposed her Power to re-define the rules of the monetary game for its selfish benefit.

The ability to print IOU’s ( I Owe You) in exchange for real value is nothing but stealing at maximum level because here they borrow and do not pay back in kind due to inflation. Their enemies (Nigeria,Iran,Libya,Iraq) adversaries(Russia, China) and vassals(All the countries in NATO,Japan, Saudi Arabia, Qartar) must found all their financial systems upon the printed dollar, again Printed Dollar ( Meaning nothing is backing it, again nothing is backing the huge debt, here debt is being sold out) which they must purchase with hard earned money. That seizure is what has financed a vast network of usesless military bases, bribery, assassinations, coup d´états and endless war.

This is known as free money and because it has the power to print Money and also use that paper be traded in replacement of Gold. That is wrong. It should go back to when real gold is traded against all currencies.

Now you understand how it works right FIAT DEBT works ? You will just be hearing they owe 19Trillion next it will be 25 Trillion. Have you ever asked how it's being done ?

You may say that banks are able to hold debt as an asset because they have the capital to cover that debt – to which I would say, “Are you serious??!!” As we understand the nature of debt in this modern era of aging debt, and the derivatives that attempt to hedge those obligations, this is simply not the case, as the lessons of Enron, AIG, Lehman, MF Global – ad nauseam – clearly prove.

This is clearly what happened in their fake reccession in 2009 that saw them selling fake CDO (Derivatives) and this big co-operation just cleaned off even Iceland that jailed the bankers is alleged to be in Panama pappers attack for doing such. Cos panama pappers leak is nothing but pure attack against their main advasaries and vassals or those who refused to bow completely to washinton's pressure. Was any Banker jailed in U.S? Now that is the fake system. Ok..

The empire of debt is hallmarked by misery for the masses though this is no accident, for a system cannot discriminate in and of itself. Financial laws are written by and for the hidden agenda of monied men, how can we conclude otherwise? A few of which see war or systemic crisis as an opportunity to rewrite the social contract e.g. the tax payer takes over bank debt, see Ireland, Britain and soon Australia and the Eurozone.

Didn't Gaddafi tried to sell oil in pure exchange for Gold ? That automatically means redline for the Empire of debt and it's one of the main reason Gaddafi was killed. Same fate in Iraq. Now A Wise Russia is stocking pilling real gold as we speak. Which I think any country that is dependent on Dollar should be doing right now.

Instead of fake printed dollar, buy real gold.

For your information... No country in the world except the united state of debt sharing is using his currency as Gold.. Again no country. That's to tell you the markets are not free one bit.

Again governments, countries and monarchies throughout the ages have been entrusted to issue wealth by decree. All have failed, because power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts completely. And that is the absolute power that means one world order the empire of lies is pushing toward because it's the only way it could survive. Now you have Russia and China.. They need to beat particularly Russia..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Missy89(f): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
scully95:

Well, do I still need to Educate you on how it works ? I have said enough already about it, I don't need to repeat myself. It seems you are too less educated in the Economic zone. Let me explain in a lay man's language. Do you know how stupid it sounds to be trading Ordinary papper with your house, your homes ? The Ordinary paper here has nothing backing it.

This started in year 1971, when the leader of the Anglozionist empire US imposed her Power to re-define the rules of the monetary game for its selfish benefit.

The ability to print IOU’s ( I Owe You) in exchange for real value is nothing but stealing at maximum level because here they borrow and do not pay back in kind due to inflation. Their enemies (Nigeria,Iran,Libya,Iraq) adversaries(Russia, China) and vassals(All the countries in NATO,Japan, Saudi Arabia, Qartar) must found all their financial systems upon the printed dollar, again Printed Dollar ( Meaning nothing is backing it, again nothing is backing the huge debt, here debt is being sold out) which they must purchase with hard earned money. That seizure is what has financed a vast network of usesless military bases, bribery, assassinations, coup d´états and endless war.

This is known as free money and because it has the power to print Money and also use that paper be traded in replacement of Gold. That is wrong. It should go back to when real gold is traded against all currencies.

Now you understand how it works right FIAT DEBT works ? You will just be hearing they owe 19Trillion next it will be 25 Trillion. Have you ever asked how it's being done ?

You may say that banks are able to hold debt as an asset because they have the capital to cover that debt – to which I would say, “Are you serious??!!” As we understand the nature of debt in this modern era of aging debt, and the derivatives that attempt to hedge those obligations, this is simply not the case, as the lessons of Enron, AIG, Lehman, MF Global – ad nauseam – clearly prove.

This is clearly what happened in their fake reccession in 2009 that saw them selling fake CDO (Derivatives) and this big co-operation just cleaned off even Iceland that jailed the bankers is alleged to be in Panama pappers attack for doing such. Cos panama pappers leak is nothing but pure attack against their main advasaries and vassals or those who refused to bow completely to washinton's pressure. Was any Banker jailed in U.S? Now that is the fake system. Ok..

The empire of debt is hallmarked by misery for the masses though this is no accident, for a system cannot discriminate in and of itself. Financial laws are written by and for the hidden agenda of monied men, how can we conclude otherwise? A few of which see war or systemic crisis as an opportunity to rewrite the social contract e.g. the tax payer takes over bank debt, see Ireland, Britain and soon Australia and the Eurozone.

Didn't Gaddafi tried to sell oil in pure exchange for Gold ? That automatically means redline for the Empire of debt and it's one of the main reason Gaddafi was killed. Same fate in Iraq. Now A Wise Russia is stocking pilling real gold as we speak. Which I think any country that is dependent on Dollar should be doing right now.

Instead of fake printed dollar, buy real gold.

For your information... No country in the world except the united state of debt sharing is using his currency as Gold.. Again no country. That's to tell you the markets are not free one bit.

Again governments, countries and monarchies throughout the ages have been entrusted to issue wealth by decree. All have failed, because power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts completely. And that is the absolute power that means one world order the empire of lies is pushing toward because it's the only way it could survive. Now you have Russia and China.. They need to beat particularly Russia..

answer the simple question

name one country that is backing their currency with gold. Name one country that is not using a fiat currency.

No one is forcing Russia to sell oil and gas in dollars or from printing more ruble. Every currency is fiat isnt it?

1 Like

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by scully95: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Missy89:

answer the simple question

name one country that is backing their currency with gold. Name one country that is not using a fiat currency.

No one is forcing Russia to sell oil and gas in dollars or from printing more ruble. Every currency is fiat isnt it?

you should return to primary one if you do not understand what i have explained above.. Ok..

For debt is the essence of fiat in U. S, and when it defaults, the system defaults with it. Go back up and re-read it. No country in the world is manupulating the monetary system like the U.S is and that is because of the power that corrupts and the reason so many governments and monarchies throughout the ages have been entrusted to issue wealth by decree. All of them have failed, because power corrupts, and beause of the absolute power that corrupts absolutely.

And for your information it's the endless war with less armed countries that is backing the printed dollar. You want to tell me U.S has gold up to 19Trillion to back the debt ? You must be in insane.. Or Even banks have the capital to back the debts they issue ?

What they are issuing you is debt.. So re-read it again. and Stop your normal twisting of facts.

And to answer your question abt FIAT countries..

Yes, many countries use it but not misusue it (Now is where missuing of power comes along with it) because most may be less armed and each time they try to change it to what it should be, they get attacked by the zionist proxies.. Saddem Husein is one, Gaddafi too is one cos of this reason. And I tell you why.

In every FIAT timeline you see the more powerful become wealthier and the wealthy become more powerful, because it is they who control the issuance and distribution of wealth. Inequality of Wealth, therefore, always reaches its peak at the end of the FIAT timeline. As social position offers more favours than purpose and production.

For the reason that the empire of lies have missued it, it will fail like every other empires,governments and monarchies throughout the history have all failed..

And I also explained to you the only way it can survive.. Via one world order.. This is why they must defeat CHina and RUssia. Just if tomorrow Nigeria decided to start selling it's oil in Gold reserve.. They will come for Nigeria like they did to Gaddafi.. Havent they been coming for NIgeria already ? Since 1960 Nigeria has been under constant attack from the empire of lies.. Why so many reasons. I may write a book abt this. Taking independent foreign policy is crossing the redlines of the anglozionist empire.

So should we say Dollar is gold ? That time is comming where you can give me your bag of rice and i give the worth in real gold..

Why ?

I said it b4
Because "Only Gold has the history, depth, unique qualities, loyalty of the elite and transitional power to challenge any man, any nation, any system on earth, past, present and future. The Dynasties understand this, because they have both witnessed and authored this axiom across generations of asset accumulation.

When they vote, they vote with their ability to make markets, and then reap the profit from the market they make, offering favor to those who protect their interests. They easily control men through greed and are beholden to Gold alone. Gold transitions their wealth recycling system through change.
As the sand peters past the last curve of the hour glass the Dynastic hand is clear to see. So the Neo-cons need to beat Russia, and soon, as only Globalism can keep the markets enchained.
"

Time to go back to real free market where gold is traded against all currencies. Now that's a fair money game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Missy89(f): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
scully95:

you should return to primary one if you do not understand what i have explained above.. Ok..

For debt is the essence of fiat in U. S, and when it defaults, the system defaults with it. Go back up and re-read it. No country in the world is manupulating the monetary system like the U.S is and that is because of the power that corrupts and the reason so many governments and monarchies throughout the ages have been entrusted to issue wealth by decree. All of them have failed, because power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

And for your information it's the endless war with less armed countries that i backing the printed dollar. You want to tell me U.S has gold up to 19Trillion to back the debt ? You must be in insane.. Or Even banks have the capital to back the debts they issue ?

What they are issuing you is debt.. So re-read it again. and Stop your normal twisting of facts.

And to answer your question abt FIAT countries..

Yes, many countries use it but not misusue it (Now is where missuing of power comes along with it) because most may be less armed and each time they try to change it to what it should be, they get attacked by the zionist proxies.. Saddem Husein is one, Gaddafi too is one cos of this reason. And I tell you why.

In every FIAT timeline you see the more powerful become wealthier and the wealthy become more powerful, because it is they who control the issuance and distribution of wealth. Inequality of Wealth, therefore, always reaches its peak at the end of the FIAT timeline. As social position offers more favours than purpose and production.

For the reason that the empire of lies have missued it, it will fail like every other empires,governments and monarchies throughout the history have all failed..

And I also explained to you the only way it can survive.. Via one world order.. This is why they must defeat CHina and RUssia. Just iftomorrow Nigeria decided to start selling it's oil in Gold reserve.. They will come for you like they did to Gaddafi..

So should we say Dollar is gold ? That time is comming where you can give me your bag of rice and i give the worth in real gold..

Why ?

I said it b4
Because "Only Gold has the history, depth, unique qualities, loyalty of the elite and transitional power to challenge any man, any nation, any system on earth, past, present and future. The Dynasties understand this, because they have both witnessed and authored this axiom across generations of asset accumulation.

When they vote, they vote with their ability to make markets, and then reap the profit from the market they make, offering favor to those who protect their interests. They easily control men through greed and are beholden to Gold alone. Gold transitions their wealth recycling system through change.
As the sand peters past the last curve of the hour glass the Dynastic hand is clear to see. So the Neo-cons need to beat Russia, and soon, as only Globalism can keep the markets enchained.
"

Time to go back to real free market where gold is traded against all currencies. Now that's a fair money game.

As usual, you are not making any sense

The idea of currency it self is fiat which means it can be anything we agree to spend ( rocks, shells, stone, bones etc). Gold does not have any special value apart from the one humans gave to it. The same characteristics can be found on other metals.

Now back to the issue,

The only big economy manipulating her currency is china ( not as much as they use to now) because it is a export driven economy.

Who is preventing Russia ( with the biggest oil reserves ) and china ( one of the biggest oil consumers) from paying or selling oil to their customers in their respective currencies?

Yuan, Ruble, dollars etc are all printed out of nothing the difference is only the dollars ( out of the 3) is a hard currency. The Yuan is beginning to be relevant now that it is in the SDR

Please i want you to name one country that does not have a fiat currency. Just one please
Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by scully95: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Missy89:

As usual, you are not making any sense

The idea of currency it self is fiat which means it can be anything we agree to spend ( rocks, shells, stone, bones etc). Gold does not have any special value apart from the one humans gave to it. The same characteristics can be found on other metals.

lol.. now i know i am actually debating with someone that does not even have ordinary degree to understand anything about Econmics. I don't need to keep repeating myself because i am talking to a deef and dumb. Gold again should return to free markets, traded against all currencies in purely free markets not papper printed by decree which is easily manipulated and has been manipulated by iou policy.

Don't u understand english ni or I need to speak Yoruba or Igbo to explain it ? IOU (DEBT FIAT) is being turned to real value here.. misuse of the monetary system.. Bloody corruption.. OK. I don't have time to explain it to you 1 by 1 as it's a sylabus course.

Now back to the issue,
Missy89:

The only big economy manipulating her currency is china ( not as much as they use to now) because it is a export driven economy.

Who is preventing Russia ( with the biggest oil reserves ) and china ( one of the biggest oil consumers) from paying or selling oil to their customers in their respective currencies?

Again you just alowed yourself to be shut in the leg.. Now let me tell you,this confirms again why the empire can only survive via one world order. The Yeltsin Era, American only Puppet install regime in RUssia saw the game changed totally in Russia and Chunk of it reserve is in Printed Dollar. Now that is the game of installing puppets in the first place, meanwhile you still have the EURO intergrationist also know as 5th collumn running the Banking sector in Russia. These 5th collum are known as Puppets of the west. They are running the Banking system. An Eample of that Puppet like in Nigeria was NOI. The western media hype and so on. She is nothing but a permanent puppet of the western bank elite.

Now you have a Russia that is now Stockpilling real gold, Pure gold not Dollar. But it has not attacked the FIAT debt system yet. China is also doing the same thing. Stockpilling real gold.

Missy89:

Yuan, Ruble, dollars etc are all printed out of nothing the difference is only the dollars ( out of the 3) is a hard currency. The Yuan is beginning to be relevant now that it is in the SDR

Please i want you to name one country that does not have a fiat currency. Just one please

You see where you killed yourself finally.. You are nothing but Olodo rabata.. How many fish eyes did you eat in high school ??

Naturally you can;t just print money if you don't have anything backing it. This is why Gold has always been the determining factor which was traded against all currencies.. The worth of the gold you have in reserve is amount of Currency you must print. If you print more than the Gold reserve or your Reserve this is known as Inflation.. If you print less, this is known as Deflation.. The only stable price is Gold like I explained above. You can't even use oil. Here Oil is being tranformed to replace gold via the petrodollar. Printed Dollar acting as gold.

The manupulation was done by the U.S changing the rules of the game by replacing gold with printed dollar.. Also the petro-dollar.

Go back to secondary school please.. You are too un-educated ... Saying anyone can just print money... lol.. lol..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Missy89(f): 1:55am On Apr 20, 2016
scully95:

You see where you killed yourself finally.. You are nothing but Olodo rabata.. How many fish eyes did you eat in high school ??

Naturally you can;t just print money if you don't have anything backing it. This is why Gold has always been the determining factor which was traded against all currencies.. The worth of the gold you have in reserve is amount of Currency you must print. If you print more than the Gold reserve or your Reserve this is known as Inflation.. If you print less, this is known as Deflation.. The only stable price is Gold like I explained above. You can't even use oil. Here Oil is being tranformed to replace gold via the petrodollar. Printed Dollar acting as gold.

The manupulation was done by the U.S changing the rules of the game by replacing gold with printed dollar.. Also the petro-dollar.

Go back to secondary school please.. You are too un-educated ... Saying anyone can just print money... lol.. lol..

Arguing with you is like talking to a toddler. You claim Russia and China is stockpiling gold but who has the most gold in the world? I need an answer

you have refused to answer the simple question i asked you. Name one country printing a gold backed currency. Just one!

Naturally you cant print money without anything backing it? According to who? currency have changed and always change over time. This dumb idea you are peddling that you have to back your money with gold ( which no country in the world is doing by the way) started few centuries ago.

You keep shouting inflation inflation. If you are printing money based on the amount of gold available, it makes the currency inelastic and cause deflation. Inflation and deflation are two set of thieves. If too much gold is available at once, gold currencies are also inflated. Example was the California gold rush in 1849 or when the conquistadors returned to Spain with the gold loot in the 1700s from South America.

What makes a currency valuable is if it is accepted and backed by a strong and stable government. If we all decided to use goat head as A currency today, it will be valuable if we all agree to accept it. hence the reason why there have been so many currencies in history.

If Gold standard is the perfect currency, what is China and Russia waiting for? Putin is so powerful, he can crush the Russian" 5th column" bank today and return the ruble to gold this very minute.

I will let you swim in your sea of delusion and stop wasting my time.

x

1 Like

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by jnhmaxxwell: 2:10am On Apr 20, 2016
scully95:

lol.. now i know i am actually debating with someone that does not even have ordinary degree to understand anything about Econmics. I don't need to keep repeating myself because i am talking to a deef and dumb. Gold again should return to free markets, traded against all currencies in purely free markets not papper printed by decree which is easily manipulated and has been manipulated by iou policy.

Don't u understand english ni or I need to speak Yoruba or Igbo to explain it ? IOU (DEBT FIAT) is being turned to real value here.. misuse of the monetary system.. Bloody corruption.. OK. I don't have time to explain it to you 1 by 1 as it's a sylabus course.

Now back to the issue,

Again you just alowed yourself to be shut in the leg.. Now let me tell you,this confirms again why the empire can only survive via one world order. The Yeltsin Era, American only Puppet install regime in RUssia saw the game changed totally in Russia and Chunk of it reserve is in Printed Dollar. Now that is the game of installing puppets in the first place, meanwhile you still have the EURO intergrationist also know as 5th collumn running the Banking sector in Russia. These 5th collum are known as Puppets of the west. They are running the Banking system. An Eample of that Puppet like in Nigeria was NOI. The western media hype and so on. She is nothing but a permanent puppet of the western bank elite.

Now you have a Russia that is now Stockpilling real gold, Pure gold not Dollar. But it has not attacked the FIAT debt system yet. China is also doing the same thing. Stockpilling real gold.

Damn see intellectual argument!!!!
Money is an exchange for goods. Money we use today never existed till the 7th century BC in shape of coins and they had to have the same value with the commodity bought. Then the main exchange value was in gold until it was replaced by the dollar. The Chinese want it reverted to gold. Until we revert to gold as the main value of exchange, the dollar may not fail because those who tried this has been attacked by pentagon. People who produce more make more money than those who buy. Once that is changed, the empire is dead and it's the reason for all this endless war for real.

I never liked the idea of replacing gold with the dollar as our means of exchange. It is not right. The whole world should demand that it changes back to gold.

It shows Missy89 knows nothing about this argument. You killed it. Thumbs up Scully95

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Missy89(f): 2:23am On Apr 20, 2016
jnhmaxxwell:

Damn see intellectual argument!!!!
Money is an exchange for goods. Money we use today never existed till the 7th century BC in shape of coins and they had to have the same value with the commodity bought. Then the main exchange value was in gold until it was replaced by the dollar. The Chinese want it reverted to gold. Until we revert to gold as the main value of exchange, the dollar may not fail because those who tried this has been attacked by pentagon. People who produce more make more money than those who buy. Once that is changed, the empire is dead and it's the reason for all this endless war for real.

I never liked the idea of replacing gold with the dollar as our means of exchange. It is not right. The whole world should demand that it changes back to gold.

It shows Missy89 knows nothing about this argument. You killed it. Thumbs up Scully95

You are just as silly as your comrade. The bolded statement is a bold face lie

When most countries abandoned the gold standard during the first world war in other to be liquid enough to buy more weapons. they started printing their currency backed with nothing NOT gold stop talking about what you do not know.

Where is the evidence china is switching to gold? Who is stopping Russia from switching this very minute?

1 Like

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by jnhmaxxwell: 2:40am On Apr 20, 2016
Missy89:

You are just as silly as your comrade. The bolded statement is a bold face lie

When most countries abandoned the gold standard during the first world war in other to be liquid enough to buy more weapons. they started printing their currency backed with nothing NOT gold stop talking about what you do not know.

Where is the evidence china is switching to gold? Who is stopping Russia from switching this very minute?
You should ask Google about evidence, I see that you know nothing about currency. If you want your currency to be liquid enough to buy any weapon it's as simple as abc so shut your mouth when you know nothing about it.

Now take for example BTcoin. I am using this as an example for real gold. Btcoin goes up and down due to demand and supply (Buy/Sell). If you are buying the weapons as you said, all you have to do is get to the nearest seller to acquire coin(Gold here) and use it to buy the weapon from the seller.

That is how gold was traded against all currencies before U.S changed it to its own Advantage and yes Scully95 is very on point. This gave U.S the power to just be Printing U.S.D even without having the gold reserve that it claims is backing the dollar.

What is in reality backing it is WAR with less armed countries. Yes, China and Russia are stock-piling the gold as we speak. And this is one of the main reasons the Battle-line is drawn already. South China sea, & Russia, the battle line is Ukraine, Syria, The Baltic.

You just argue and you don't even know anything. Please don't type anything again you are polluting the argument.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Missy89(f): 2:50am On Apr 20, 2016
jnhmaxxwell:

You should ask Google about evidence, I see that you know nothing about currency. If you want your currency to be liquid enough to buy any weapon it's as simple as abc so shut your mouth when you know nothing about it.

Now take for example BTcoin. I am using this as an example for real gold. Btcoin goes up and down due to demand and supply (Buy/Sell). If you are buying the weapons as you said, all you have to do is get to the nearest seller to acquire coin(Gold here) and use it to buy the weapon from the seller.

That is how gold was traded against all currencies before U.S changed it to its own Advantage and yes Scully95 is very on point. This gave U.S the power to just be Printing U.S.D even without having the gold reserve that it claims is backing the dollar.

What is in reality backing it is WAR with less armed countries. Yes, China and Russia are stock-piling the gold as we speak. And this is one of the main reasons the Battle-line is drawn already. South China sea, & Russia, the battle line is Ukraine, Syria, The Baltic.

You just argue and you don't even know anything. Please don't type anything again you are polluting the argument

Lol

throwing tantrums like a cretin i see.

Where will you buy gold during a world war when every major country is in the conflict?. Mumu man.Why should any country sell their gold to you when they will need it anyway?

China and Russia are stockpiling gold but their gold reserves combined isnt half of the US so why should there be a battle line drawn?

The amount of total gold ever mined is around 8.5 trillion dollars which is not even a quarter of the US and Chinese economies so where would China get the gold to back all her currencies? which means the only other option is massive devaluation ( The problem going back to gold was suppose to solve)

Your stupidity is amazing
Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by jnhmaxxwell: 3:14am On Apr 20, 2016
Missy89:

Lol

throwing tantrums like a cretin i see.

Where will you buy gold during a world war when every major country is in the conflict?. Mumu man.Why should any country sell their gold to you when they will need it anyway?

China and Russia are stockpiling gold but their gold reserves combined isnt half of what the US have so why should there be a battle line drawn?

The amount of total gold ever mined is around 8.5 trillion dollars which is not even a quarter of the US and Chinese economis so where would China get the gold to back all her currencies? which means the only other option is massive devaluation ( The problem going back to gold was suppose to solve)

Your stupidity is amazing

Now this where is you have no brain at all. I have said you should stop typing. There is something known as reserve and Bank letter of credit. Now if country A does not have money to buy Goods from China for example during a WAR. Country A can go to AIIB (China's World Bank) to get Debt in gold reserve worth and all it needs is Bank letter of credit with AIIB. AIIB may then look into what country A has like oil for example. And say OK, for me to drop sososo and so weapon, you will give me so and so worth of Oil at the same rate or worth of gold. Here you are dealing in gold Buy and sell.. Real gold not Printed Dollar paper. The more people go to purchase this gold, the more it will increase in value.

It should never be on "Printed Dollar" as gold. Besides the IOU Scully95 made mention of is a typical way of manipulating the monetary system at all levels. That is a very strong point and while it should go back to where currencies are traded against real gold reserve but not paper printed by decree. What you said about World war 1 is total Rubbish.

So you are saying for example in Somalia now, where there is hyper-inflation and it has nothing to give the seller of weapon, it can just be printing the worthless money right ?

It makes no sense. Gold were used back in the day before it was replaced with the paper printed dollar base on decree and just signature. Aside that nothing is backing the Dollar. And yes, this is what has funded all the war, and military basses, useless military bases all around the world. It is known as DEBT FIAT. Selling of Collateralized debt obligation is like making something out of nothing that is the empire for you.

The ability to print IOU in exchange for real value is the most criminal or corrupt thing ever.

I can't continue with this lowlife argument with someone that knows nothing, I will leave the floor to Scully05. I don't have the nerves to continue arguing with someone that knows nothing about the monetary system.

It seems you don't get it. U.S has no gold reserve, it has only war reserve for those who wants to change the game. You are saying U.S has 19 Trillions gold reserve backing the debt right ?

Please just stop already, you disgust me. How old are you ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Missy89(f): 3:55am On Apr 20, 2016
jnhmaxxwell:

Now this where is you have no brain at all. I have said you should stop typing. There is something known as reserve and Bank letter of credit. Now if country A does not have money to buy Goods from China for example during a WAR. Country A can go to AIIB (China's World Bank) to get Debt in gold reserve worth and all it needs is Bank letter of credit with AIIB. AIIB may then look into what country A has like oil for example. And say OK, for me to drop sososo and so weapon, you will give me so and so worth of Oil at the same rate or worth of gold. Here you are dealing in gold Buy and sell.. Real gold not Printed Dollar paper. The more people go to purchase this gold, the more it will increase in value.

It should never be on "Printed Dollar" as gold. Besides the IOU Scully95 made mention of is a typical way of manipulating the monetary system at all levels. That is a very strong point and while it should go back to where currencies are traded against real gold reserve but not paper printed by decree. What you said about World war 1 is total Rubbish.

So you are saying for example in Somalia now, where there is hyper-inflation and it has nothing to give the seller of weapon, it can just be printing the worthless money right ?

It makes no sense. Gold were used back in the day before it was replaced with the paper printed dollar base on decree and just signature. Aside that nothing is backing the Dollar. And yes, this is what has funded all the war, and military basses, useless military bases all around the world. It is known as DEBT FIAT. Selling of Collateralized debt obligation is like making something out of nothing that is the empire for you.

The ability to print IOU in exchange for real value is the most criminal or corrupt thing ever.

I can't continue with this lowlife argument with someone that knows nothing, I will leave the floor to Scully05. I don't have the nerves to continue arguing with someone that knows nothing about the monetary system.

It seems you don't get it. U.S has no gold reserve, it has only war reserve for those who wants to change the game. You are saying U.S has 19 Trillions gold reserve backing the debt right ?

Lol running from left to right without making any sense.

Now let me break it down for you mumuman

Somalia cant get weapons with her currency because it is not a stable country unlike the countries fighting during the first world war. I cant understand the rest of your jargons

This is an absolute waste of time. By the way, what is this?

It should never be on "Printed Dollar" as gold

for me to drop sososo and so weapon

Real gold not Printed Dollar paper

China and Russia are still trying to catch up to countries like Germany and France in terms of gold reserves you are talking about the US. Are you high?

Can you answer this simple question?

Which country isnt printing her currency out of the thin air just like America?

1 Like

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Cmanforall: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2016
@jhnmaxxwell and Scully95

. Thanks guys for the detail analysis on the dollar. My question is since the u.s can just keep printing money due to fiat, why do they still borrow trillions. Can you guys elaborate on IOU and how it has favored u.s alone. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by scully95: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2016
jnhmaxxwell:

omg!!! you have spoken well and this is why you should not argue with a deaf and dumb. The crook like neocons said you can print anything anyhow lol...olodo, it really shows in reality how the empire of lies have trully printed paper anyhow to finace the useless wars and junks that it calls military industrial complex.

that is what this crook is saying. Using debt as reseve here this one here this one is saying junkie crap shlt. Is it not the same greece that have managed to transfer the debts to its citizens ? Bank debt transfered to its citizen and the funniest thing is this debt is mainly paid to Germany. Guess what germany did.. Gave Greece more debt to pay debt..What that means is prolonging the whole collasp but make no mistake here, only Germany and Norway have run the debt system smoothly and not at lose. The rest are in great danger and have run it at lose for decades and will 100% default with the System.

Now that is where the real manipulation is.. Meanwhile that is what is also keeping the Euro. Although you can say Germany has a huge export which is just enough to back anything it prints.. What would you say of the Empire of lies ? Where is the export ? Where everything has been exported to China ? What is backing the Empire of lies economy ? FIAT Debt Money

It's simple.. The ability to just print $$ with impunity.Free money/fiat money. Nothing is backing.. Nothing again and China has accused the empire of lies several times about this. Guess what, the Empire preffers war.
War with China ? lol and Russia ??

Lobatan.. I wont argue with the backward, nonentity because he knows nothing about the monetary system. I have cleared the floor as your lord pleases sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Missy89(f): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Cmanforall:
@jhnmaxxwell and Scully95

. Thanks guys for the detail analysis on the dollar. My question is since the u.s can just keep printing money due to fiat, why do they still borrow trillions. Can you guys elaborate on IOU and how it has favored u.s alone. Thanks

Scully95 when are you guys going to answer this question?

since the u.s can just keep printing money due to fiat, why do they still borrow trillions??
Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by scully95: 1:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Missy89:

Scully95 when are you guys going to answer this question?

since the u.s can just keep printing money due to fiat, why do they still borrow trillions??

this will be my last message educating you on this topic. plus i have answered all your twisted questions. let me help you by copying and pasting it again..

"The ability to print IOU’s ( I Owe You) in exchange for real value is nothing but stealing at maximum level because here they borrow and do not pay back in kind due to inflation"
"Their enemies (Nigeria,Iran,Libya,Iraq) adversaries(Russia, China) and vassals(All the countries in NATO,Japan, Saudi Arabia, Qartar) must found all their financial systems upon the printed dollar, again Printed Dollar ( Meaning nothing is backing it, again nothing is backing the huge debt, here debt is being sold out) which they must purchase with hard earned money. That seizure is what has financed a vast network of usesless military bases, bribery, assassinations, coup d´états and endless war."

again on a a day baby old language so that this deaf and dumb can understand..

i owe youhere isdebt.

the debt here is being shared accross to its puppets.. have you ever heard in history where u.s paid its debt to anyone ? you will continue to hear 15 trillion, 19 trillion, and who knows what trillion is next ? Now that is the empire of lies and deceit for you. Mind you they are not paying any chinese bank 1 koko via the same lies. The next thing you will hear is recession and it affect so so so and so countries..what does that means ? Making something out of virtually nothing.. For how long ? The end of the system is near and BRICS, AIIB (Particullarly) will purge the rain of the empire of econmic lies and manipulations.

the game is sharing the debt, or turning it to real value and selling the debt to other nations, usually those less armed nations they have destroyed the institutions. That is a perfect state to continue prolonging the default of the system. Because here more debt sharing willkeep the system awake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by Missy89(f): 1:13am On Apr 21, 2016
scully95:

the debt here is being shared accross to its puppets.. have you ever heard in history where u.s paid its debt to anyone ? you will continue to hear 15 trillion, 19 trillion, and who knows what trillion is next ? Now that is the empire of lies and deceit for you. Mind you they are not paying any chinese bank 1 koko via the same lies.

The US is borrowing money even thou it is printing it out of nothing and do not pay back? I see

So countries that invest in US bonds dont get a penny back when the bond matures? Oh really? Tell me more grin

When you say " they do not pay back in kind due to inflation" Do you really know how treasury bills work?

Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by jnhmaxxwell: 1:49am On Apr 21, 2016
scully95:

this will be my last message educating you on this topic. plus i have answered all your twisted questions. let me help you by copying and pasting it again..

"The ability to print IOU’s ( I Owe You) in exchange for real value is nothing but stealing at maximum level because here they borrow and do not pay back in kind due to inflation"
"Their enemies (Nigeria,Iran,Libya,Iraq) adversaries(Russia, China) and vassals(All the countries in NATO,Japan, Saudi Arabia, Qartar) must found all their financial systems upon the printed dollar, again Printed Dollar ( Meaning nothing is backing it, again nothing is backing the huge debt, here debt is being sold out) which they must purchase with hard earned money. That seizure is what has financed a vast network of usesless military bases, bribery, assassinations, coup d´états and endless war."

again on a a day baby old language so that this deaf and dumb can understand..

i owe youhere isdebt.

the debt here is being shared accross to its puppets.. have you ever heard in history where u.s paid its debt to anyone ? you will continue to hear 15 trillion, 19 trillion, and who knows what trillion is next ? Now that is the empire of lies and deceit for you. Mind you they are not paying any chinese bank 1 koko via the same lies. The next thing you will hear is recession and it affect so so so and so countries..what does that means ? Making something out of virtually nothing.. For how long ? The end of the system is near and BRICS, AIIB (Particullarly) will purge the rain of the empire of econmic lies and manipulations.

the game is sharing the debt, or turning it to real value and selling the debt to other nations, usually those less armed nations they have destroyed the institutions. That is a perfect state to continue prolonging the default of the system. Because here more debt sharing willkeep the system awake.

Are you a PhD holder ? In one of your posts, you wrote something about China not attacking the debt fiat regime. I think China is doing just that by creating its parallel alternative to the hegemony's IMF monetary policy which is a welcome development to me. Again China is dumping the u.s treasury. Is this the beginning of the fall of the empire ?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Next-gen 100-ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-fired By 2017! by NairaMinted00: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
fineguy11:
Russian Next-Gen 100-Ton Nuclear Missile Could Be Test-Fired By 2017, Says Russian News Wire
Russia's Sarmat ICBM would replace the SS-18 SATAN intercontinental ballistic missile seen here near Pervomaysk, Ukraine.
(image below).Russia’s Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile is set for a drop test this year and a test launch within a year and a half of the drop test, Russian defense sources told ITAR-TASS on Thursday. The new missile is set to replace the Cold-War era R-36 missile, nicknamed “SS-18 Satan” by NATO, which is still the world’s largest intercontinental ballistic missile ever made.
Russian technicians will conduct a “drop test” at some point this year to measure the missile’s lift and proper evolution through its launch stages before they conduct a full test launch, provided the missile performs. The missile is expected to enter service in 2020.
The Sarmat could deliver up to 10 heavy nuclear warheads or 15 medium warheads at targets up to 6,200 miles away, according to the Nuclear Threat Initiative. The missile would carry the warheads into suborbital flight, at which point they would separate and hit independent targets. It can reportedly “flying over the North and South Poles” and “would be capable of overcoming almost any missile defense system,” according to Pravda.
While the U.S. and Russia made strides in nuclear missile reductions following the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, the major treaties signed like the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) and the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons do not prevent nuclear states from replacing or upgrading their arsenals. START set a total limit for the number of warheads each state can have and the NPT forbids states from spreading weapons technologies to other, non-recognized nuclear states.
The U.S. has plans to keep their Minuteman III ballistic missiles in service through 2030 with a series of upgrades, but the Air Force has voiced it wants to develop a new system. Both the Sarmat and its Satan predecessor are more powerful than the Minuteman. The Air Force has awarded contractors upward of $50 million to develop new guidance systems and other upgrades to the Minuteman III, according to the Great Falls Tribune.
Earlier this week, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Ragozin claimedthat the U.S. could not defend against Russia’s nuclear arsenal, although he did not specify what missile technology he was referring to.
http://www.ibtimes.com/russian-next-gen-100-ton-nuclear-missile-could-be-test-fired-2017-says-russian-news-1799970

These missiles may enter service sooner than expected as the test of the warheads themselves have been successfully completed over the past week.. This darn SPAM bot has been preventing me from posting over the past couple of days.

Russian Yu-71 Hypersonic Manoeuvring Warhead for the New Sarmat ICBM Successfully Tested
April 21, 2016
Translated for Fort Russ by Soviet Bear

In the beginning of this week, Russia conducted successful tests of a new hypersonic aeroballistics military equipment for a promising “Sarmat” Intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), which will soon replace the most powerful Russian ICBM RS-20 "Voevoda" (NATO classification — SS-18 "Satan"wink.

Officially, these tests have not been reported. But, according to "MK" (Moskovsky Komsomolets) sources, reports about this fantastic success, as it is by the developers, they are to be held in the near future. The test launch, according to our interlocutors, was carried out from the Dombarovsky positional area in Orenburg Oblast. The tested hypersonic aircraft is called the “Yu-71”. It was launched into orbit using the UR-100 ICBM (SS-19 "Stiletto"wink.

Western analysts wrote that the first test launch of Yu-71 took place in December 2011, the second in September 2013, the third — in 2014. This is the information they provide on the basis of satellite intelligence.

The authors of the publication in the "Jane's Intelligence Review" claimed that works on this experimental aircraft have been conducted since 2009 in the framework of "top-secret program with the code "4202". The Yu-71 can carry a nuclear warhead as well as a conventional one (i.e. non-nuclear warhead, allowed by the various international conventions — Auth).

Western analysts might be right, but I would like to remind you that in 2004 the former chief of the Russian General Staff Yuri Baluyevsky, in one of his speeches, talked about the test of the manoeuvring warhead for ICBMs, which should radically increase the capabilities of the Russian Strategic Missile forces and become a proper response to the deployment of any missile defense system.

However, the technical project of the “Sarmat” was approved in late 2011. In mid-2015 it was reported that flight tests of the missile will begin in early 2017.

Now, after a successful test of its warheads, flight tests of the missiles itself will probably not take too long. It is planned that the first "Sarmat" ICBM will enter service in the military units stationed in the Krasnoyarsk Region and the Orenburg Oblast.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sister Of Sandy-hook Victim Gun-control Plea To Obama / The Geeks Revolt / Update On Bakhmut Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 276
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.