Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge (2321 Views)

How To Retract Whatsapp Messages At Anytime Even After A Week! / How To Stop Unsolicited Messages From Mtn,airtel,glo, Others / I Sold An IPhone To A Guy Who Scammed Me With A Fake Bank Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by dpefjekd: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am one of those people that switched from being a Iphone user to an android Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge phone. Till this point I can't put my Iphone away because all my old chats are saved on it. I would like to continue with my old on the android.

So my question is there a way to transfer these (old) chats to my new Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ? Has anyone else dealt with this problem??

Nowadays, it is easy to buy a new phone. Getting a new Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge is delightful. However, many people may find it not delightful to transfer WhatsApp messages from one phone to another. In this article, you will learn how to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Samsung galaxy S7/S7 Edge easily and fast.

Got lots of WhatsApp chat messages on your iPhone and want to transfer them to your new samsung galaxy s7 or s7 edge Phone? iOS Data Manager WhatsApp to Android Transfer must be the best software for transferring WhatsApp Chat messages from iPhone to Samsung S7/S7 Edge directly on computer. All iPhone WhatsApp Messages will be merged perfectly on Android Samsung s7/s7 edge Phone. Convenient and safe.

Steps to Sync Whatsapp messages from iPhone to Samsung galaxy S7/S7 Edge:

Step 1: Download and install the program on your computer

Step 2: Select the transfer mode and connect iPhone and galaxy S7/S7 Edge to the computer via two USB cables.

Step 3: Transfer whatsapp messages from iphone to samsung galaxy s7 or s7 edge.

If you down understand more about this, you can read more info from:

How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats Photos Videos from iPhone to Android
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by xiaomant: 5:09am On May 24, 2016
iOS Data Recovery can help you transfer whatsapp messages from old iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6S/Plus to new Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge. Then the users will search the right and easy method to solve this problem.

Learn the use guide: Transfer Whatsapp Messages from iPhone to Galaxy S7/S6

With this excellent article, we need to show anyone the safely way to transfer their whatsapp messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge with iPhone to Android Transfer.

Learn the tutorial: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge

Transfer data from Android to Galaxy S7
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by botyyi: 5:17am On May 24, 2016
Bought a new Galaxy S7 or S7 edge to replace your old iPhone? iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7 Transfer helps to sync your iPhone contacts, whatsapp, text messages and more data to new Samsung phone

Read more: How to transfer iPhone contacts to Galaxy S7
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by dpefjekd: 10:59am On May 25, 2016
Just one click to trnsfer apps from old samsung galaxy phone to new galaxy S7 or S7 Edge with a professional Samsung Data Transfer tool.

Can I Transfer Apps from S4/S5/S6 to S7/S7 Edge

How to Sync Pictures from S3/S4/S5/S6 to S7/S7 Edge
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by hiahihia: 11:19am On May 25, 2016
iPhone Data Recovery software has introduced a new feature. It works well in transferring WhatsApp Chat History from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7/SS6/S5/S4/S3 directly on computer. All iPhone WhatsApp Messages will be merged perfectly on Samsung device, convenient and safe. This WhatsApp data transfer software is suitable for all iPhone devices, including iPhone 3 GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S and more. Moreover, this app supports to recover deleted or lost contacts, sms, photos, videos, call history, WhatsApp messages, documents and more from iPhone iPad or iPod. More details at: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Galaxy S7.

Read more: How to Treansfer Data from iPhone to Samsung S6/S7
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by ltaidays: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2016
iOS Data Recovery enables to handle your WhatsApp Chat, Easily & Flexibly. With the help of this program, you can transfer iOS WhatsApp to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Android devices, backup or export iOS WhatsApp messages to computers, and restore iOS WhatsApp backup to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices.
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by Jechmar: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2016
An easy way to migrate your whatsapp history is by using Backuptrans iPhone WhatsApp to Android Transfer. It lets you transfer WhatsApp chat history to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge from iPhone smoothly. Transferring chats photos videos etc attachments is also supported. Just connect both your phones to the software via USB and then click the "Transfer" button. Free download to try.
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by cidymiki: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
To Transfer WhatsApp Chat History/Messages from iPhone to Android Samsung phone,you can use a WhatsApp data transfer tool,which not only allows you Transfer Whatsapp Messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge,but also can help you transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone 7/7 Plus directly.

Learn more:

how to Backup WhatsApp Messages
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by Spencer33: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Here is an easy way to transfer whatsApp messages from iPhone to S7, using email or using backup. Just SYNC whatsApp with iCloud or iTunes on iPhone, then log in with the same phone number on S7, click “Restore from backup”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mSG7YE-1LU
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by Mobbay: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2016
To transfer everything from iPhone to android directly just one click,you can use a third-party Samsung Transfer, which allows you transfer contacts, text messages, videos, photos, videos, call logs, music,ect from iPhone to Samsung.And you can transfer data from iPhone to Android/iOS/Symbian without data loss .
How to copy SMS from android to iPhone
How move files from iPhone to android
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by CellTabRepairs: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2017
cool(Check out Image, click my name!) cool

Good day Tech support lovers...and those willing to learn;

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Go and Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image*****
Re: Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge by ecosiiioo: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android and Nokia. One day, if you want to transfer whatsapp from old iPhone to new Samsung phone, How can you do for it?
Doctor Telephone iPhone data recovery to provide users with a variety of tools, including backup and restaure whatsapp. You can easily and selectively export the messages of WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung with it.
And, with this program, you can know recover sms from iPhone, recover photo iPhone

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need To Download About 70gb Files, Which Network Is Best For This? / Pls I Want To Repair My Dead Boot Htc Desire 516 Refurbished / 10 features you may not know that actually exists on facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.