Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

How Kidnapped Girls Are Being Turned Into Bombs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kidnapped Girls Are Being Turned Into Bombs (311 Views)

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Kidnapped Girls Are Being Turned Into Bombs by lamzybaby: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
The question was always the same, she says. So, too, was the answer.

“They came to us to pick us,” Fati recalls. “They would ask, ‘Who wants to be a suicide bomber?’ The girls would shout, ‘me, me, me.’ They were fighting to do the suicide bombings.”

Young girls fighting to strap on a bomb, not because they were brainwashed by their captors’ violent indoctrination methods but because the relentless hunger and sexual abuse — coupled with the constant shelling — became too much to bear.

They wanted a way out, she says. They wanted an escape.

more http://nigerianpilot.com/kidnapped-girls-turned-bombs/

(1) (Reply)

2016 Budget Bruhaha / Boko Haram Offering Different Groups Of Chibok Girls For Ransom / Ngo, Ty Danjuma Foundation Donate Relief Materials To Idps Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.