Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP (32357 Views)

Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides / Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
saintkel:
ho u take get God contact now?
him number na prayers o
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Segadem(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cool
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by mekonglobal(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good one coper!
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by 9jatatafo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
See as all the Askari men stomach burge out like women wey dey attend ante natal clinic. Somebody don go discover Mongo Park for there
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by JesusCrew: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
#PoliceAreYourFriends

#DeceivingKoredeSince1960
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by nuelzy: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
you hate am before?
i wasnt just feeling him before...rekky was my best...he still is tho

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Leerics26: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
He is a 9ice and sharp guy
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Zakamori: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oga, shey I fit send the money after I don see the data? Be like say dem don comot this stylplus or wetin be the name of the data guy
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
silvermania:
anty pls how tall are u? Who tall Don elp?
My dear very tall oh, taller than you and e don epp me. I guess who e don epp is ur slogan. Pls don't Quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by mojims: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
automatic employement into police force for d corpers these corpers are wise

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by ngmgeek(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
ok
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by MadCow1: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3593772_fbimg1460462087261_jpeg4e7acb67cafe34abfe1567e3738bca9d

See the wor-wor artwork na..

Dey like wetin UNIBEN Art student do.
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by tiger28: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yorubas and the way they show respect to elders......am so loving them.
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Glossyclick(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by hamzeeto01(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
nuelzy:
am beginning to like dis korede bello nw...
, before nko ?
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Dollipsejay(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
MrMcJay:
Why is Korede dressed like a gala seller for such a serious event as this?

Korede should learn to dress appropriately for each occasion he attends.
what is wrong with his dressing.. people ehn.. so he should have worn a police uniform or Agbada.. people ehn
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by LLKJSays(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kai! just look @ the state of our Top Supreme Oga IGP & co.
These officers are indeed are enviable specimens of physical fitness
and LOOKING Fighting Fit to Tackle all forms of Crime & Criminality.

Late IGP L.Orok.Edet R.i.P. Dear Sir
these current batch of Police Top Brass are doing
you V.Proud..IG of Police & cohorts forever rocking
PotBelly,looking dishevelled/run down,
busy commissioning your Bust with some Korede kid.
[i really wonder he's connection to Crime,Criminality & Arase ]

Abacha ni Di agbon!

Too much B.S in Nig' in 2016 -
Still No Water,Lighty,Food or House.
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Pecca: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
reminds me of what they said: you get whatever position because you are qualified not because some senator/gov/rep/etc fvckd you or because of fed. xter. indeed "there was a country".
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
pricelessngel:
My dear very tall oh, taller than you and e don epp me. I guess who e don epp is ur slogan. Pls don't Quote me again.
God forbid, u taller than me? Are you not the one on your dp, I laff in swahili. Babe u no tall reach me abeg
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by yinkslinks(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
pregnant men and women of police forced grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by jamalchance(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
No uniformity 4 these corpers legs at all
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by UmecheMoses(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
The Corp members in this post disgraced the entire NYSC. What happened to the dress code....they forgot the importance of using official attires.....
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by mosefin19(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
praizeblog:
hmmm.... nice one... mango park crooner... kudos to dos corps member

bros no b mango oooo.....nah mungo
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by hector: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
pricelessngel:

Just shut up there. Your height hasn't done shit for you if not u won't look like u ate sour soup all your life. fat ugly puffy b1tch. Yes I am not tall and not a midget but I am far more handsome than most tall folks. you can check my profile if u can.

I am taking this so personal because aside modelling I can't really see who height don't help for this world. I am tired of hearing some tall dudes having the mumu believe that their future is brighter than that of anyone who is short or average. You can go ahead and quote me, its allowed.
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by SpotlezDonald25(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
None of u saw the good deeds of the corp members, na only Korede Bello una see,, smh, Nigerians una sabi hype person for Africa... Ah swear!!!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by mosy2178: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chilling with korede Bello

Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by BlissP(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
hmmmm

which day my CDS group go reason do beta thing like dis
una noor get money grin
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Izygab(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
See as those Corpers pencil their trousers cry

This one wey police d recruit, ASP don sure for some of em oo
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Izygab(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
hector:

Just shut up there. Your height hasn't done shit for you if not u won't look like u ate sour soup all your life. fat ugly puffy b1tch. Yes I am not tall and not a midget but I am far more handsome than most tall folks. you can check my profile if u can.

I am taking this so personal because aside modelling I can't really see who height don't help for this world. I am tired of hearing some tall dudes having the mumu believe that their future is brighter than that of anyone who is short or average. You can go ahead and quote me, its allowed.

So that's the handsomeness you're spitting obscenities and trash on a lady for.. sorry to say you look like Rango,
And for the records guys dat are gud looking don't say they're grin

If you quote me I won't answer you Hector the Rango
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
mosefin19:

bros no b mango oooo.....nah mungo
tanks oo
Re: Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
BlissP:
una noor get money grin

who tell U say na their money dem use do am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction / Chioma Akpotha Pecking Patience Ozokwor In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.