Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria (50320 Views)

AY Comedian Shares Pic Of What Recession Has Caused In The Spirit World / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / Look At What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused - A Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria by shakabulla(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
vickylala239:

It is a simple security check!!

As I Dnt knw you....

It is not wise for mi to as anything abt anybody,wen I Dnt knw u...

Who knows Wat u will use d info for...
Security check ke, see if someone wants to do something sinister to you I don't think it will be by asking you if you know the person used in the meme you posted. I'm just surprise that my nigga's meme is beginning to go viral. Anyways, you can keep the info of whether you know him or not to yourself.
Re: What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria by vickylala239: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
shakabulla:
Security check ke, see if someone wants to do something sinister to you I don't think it will be by asking you if you know the person used in the meme you posted. I'm just surprise that my nigga's meme is beginning to go viral. Anyways, you can keep the info of whether you know him or not to yourself.

Tnks
Re: What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria by jbblues24(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2019
YEW! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) / Hilarious Photo Of A Hot Boy / Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.