Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,838 members, 7,866,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

3-bedroom Flat To Let At Akobo-oju-irin,ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3-bedroom Flat To Let At Akobo-oju-irin,ibadan (835 Views)

3 Plots Of Land In Akobo Olu-irin, Ibadan / Plots Of Land At Akobo Olorunda Ibadan - Picture / Room And Parlour Self Contain At Akobo Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-bedroom Flat To Let At Akobo-oju-irin,ibadan by snarkyboy1212: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
A 3-bedroom flat to let at Akobo-Oju-irin,Ibadan.
Descrition: Each room is en suite(each room has a toilet and bathroom)
A very spacious kitchen with awesome cabinet
Big storage room
Modern sitting room
Nicely ventilated dining
House is fenced
Water supply available
Light is very very good(you can confirm from friends living around onikokoro,akobo-ojuirin)
Car parking space available
The house is 3-minute drive from Oju-Irin
Exterior pictures below.
Price is 250k per annum.
1 time agent fee is 100k so you pay 350 first year and 250k subsequently.
Call or whatsapp me for more details through 08063222418

Re: 3-bedroom Flat To Let At Akobo-oju-irin,ibadan by Sankabson(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
it will be easy if you can add the price?

1 Like

Re: 3-bedroom Flat To Let At Akobo-oju-irin,ibadan by horlus(m): 6:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Can you send interior pics I'm interested but in Lagos at the moment. bighorlus@gmail.com
Re: 3-bedroom Flat To Let At Akobo-oju-irin,ibadan by snarkyboy1212: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
The keys are with the caretaker I stay in the second flat but I managed to snap these interior pictures through the window. Call me if you are serious then I can send you my own flat interior pictures so you can have an idea how the rooms look.

(1) (Reply)

4plots Of Land For Sale At Greenland Estate, Ogombo, Ajah, Lagos With C Of O. / 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex For Renting At Lekki County Homes Estate / Moving to another house?15 Moving Tips That Would Make Your Life Easier!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.