|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,934,490 members, 7,099,276 topics. Date: Monday, 03 October 2022 at 12:36 AM
|Currently Looking To Fill The Position Of A Regional Sales Manager !!! by uconnecthr: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2016|
We are currently looking to fill the position of a Regional Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will oversee the operations within the region and be fully responsible for delivering on all set targets and agreed goals for the region.
Please find below the job description/requirements
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide leadership, direction and development to all aspects of the Distribution & Sales function in the region.
• Implement the regional sales and distribution framework, strategy, processes, policies and standards in the region.
• Ensure the development and implementation of regional distribution and sales plans which are embedded in the region’s distribution and sales roadmap.
• Optimize the existing markets in the region through effective distributor management, selection, negotiation and merchandising and distribution.
• Develop and manage the sales and distribution organization in the region.
• Propose and agree with the GM Sales & Distribution’s objective to the regional sales and distribution organization, forecast and monitor results.
• Ensure the development and management of the following functions in the region:
- Operational target setting
- Operational reporting
- Inventory management and logistics
- Channel commission and incentive schemes
- Sales staff compensation
- Distribution and sales partner acquisition
- New channel development
- Direct: shops, direct sales forces
- Indirect: IT shops, internet cafes, banks, other retail chains (supermarkets, petrol stations), mass market (FMCG distributors and independent dealers)
- Wholesale (other operators and ISPs)
• Conduct regular Continuous Improvement reviews with distribution and sales team members in the region.
• Manage the applicable OPCO governance and approval processes relevant to distribution and sales in the region.
• Ensure the regional sales organization behaves with ethics and efficiency.
• Establish and monitor service levels/ standards to ensure that regional operational KPIs meet OPCO and Group standards.
• Manage local relationships (logistics partner and distributors) in the region.
• Deliver the region’s sales revenues (excluding interconnect), cost of sales (commission level) and OPEX targets as per the approved OPCO budget.
Required qualification :
• Minimum BSc/HND.
• 7 years relevant experience in Sales and Distribution, Marketing, Logistics and Operational Sales.
• Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office tools and other applicable software.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Good understanding of sales strategies.
Qualified candidates should send their Cv to
email@example.com & would be contacted for interview on Friday, 15th April 2016
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42