Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

With A Budget Of 40k Which Phone Should I Get?? Not TECNO OR INFINIX - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With A Budget Of 40k Which Phone Should I Get?? Not TECNO OR INFINIX (1169 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With A Budget Of 40k Which Phone Should I Get?? Not TECNO OR INFINIX by IkennaBasilJR(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: With A Budget Of 40k Which Phone Should I Get?? Not TECNO OR INFINIX by aliyu7799(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Go 4 Gionee S Plus It's Very Nice Phone.
Re: With A Budget Of 40k Which Phone Should I Get?? Not TECNO OR INFINIX by IkennaBasilJR(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
aliyu7799:
Go 4 Gionee S Plus It's Very Nice Phone.
That's my no1 oo but when I called slot customer care@Aba they said its 48k
Re: With A Budget Of 40k Which Phone Should I Get?? Not TECNO OR INFINIX by kellystech(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
That's my no1 oo but when I called slot customer care@Aba they said its 48k
very Gud phone am using it dnt ever follow people on nairaland telling u to buy boom j8 cos u will regret it am speaking from experience.just save up money and get the gionee
Re: With A Budget Of 40k Which Phone Should I Get?? Not TECNO OR INFINIX by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
kellystech:
very Gud phone am using it dnt ever follow people on nairaland telling u to buy boom j8 cos u will regret it am speaking from experience.just save up money and get the gionee
I will definitely get the s plus.
Re: With A Budget Of 40k Which Phone Should I Get?? Not TECNO OR INFINIX by ikombe: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
kellystech:
There is nothing to regret tongue the phone is the bomb. All this haters dat are pained they didnt wait enough to buy the boom j8 undecided

Re: With A Budget Of 40k Which Phone Should I Get?? Not TECNO OR INFINIX by herlonso: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2016
kellystech:
Pls whats d battery like? i heard d battery is charging very slow
Re: With A Budget Of 40k Which Phone Should I Get?? Not TECNO OR INFINIX by Tmiky: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Have got gionee s plus for sale ,a week old , bought it for 47500k frm slot, am selling it for 42k with all accessaries including receipt ,,call or whatsap 08110869644 ,

(1) (Reply)

See How Facebook Decides What Appears On Your News Feed / Priesthood Ordination, Collation Of Archdeacons And Installation Of Canons / Glo Is The No 1 Thieving Network In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.