Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos (1358 Views)

Top 10 Co-working Spaces For Small Businesses In Nigeria / New Job Platform Like Jobberman Launched I Need Co Founder / See our new Co-working space. (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos by vaicprojec(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am trying to move my business to Lagos. for now I cannot afford to rent an office on the normal terms. I want to use a co-working office service in any of the business hub of Lagos. I will appreciate some suggestions.
Re: Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
CChub at sabo, Yaba has the most affordable fees for startups, look them up on google.

1 Like

Re: Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos by vaicprojec(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
CChub at sabo, Yaba has the most affordable fees for startups, look them up on google.
Thank you. I definitely will. I am also looking at proximity to where I will be lodging, so I need to compare cost of space and transport. Once again thanks.
Re: Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos by seeme2(f): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
You'd love LitCaf, its at the first floor, E-Center, Sabo Yaba.

1 Like

Re: Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos by dealslip(f): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
try Firmgate Business & Hub in Lekki 1. Very serene, private and professional. check out more on their website
www.firmgategroup.com/hub

1 Like

Re: Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos by ladyF(f): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
I had no idea there were co-working space offers though.

Please drop more if you know abeg.

***following***
Re: Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos by nysot(f): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
@ ladyF, there's BOSS Offices in Victoria Island as well.
I have threads on it

1 Like

Re: Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos by ladyF(f): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
nysot:
@ ladyF, there's BOSS Offices in Victoria Island as well.
I have threads on it

Thanks. I've seen your thread and their website. Their price list isn't available though. cry
Re: Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos by nysot(f): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
ladyF:

Thanks. I've seen your thread and their website. Their price list isn't available though. cry
The price list can't be posted on the site.
If you need any of the services,you can hit me up on WhatsApp and I will send you the price for the package you want or if you want to visit the office for inspection,you can get the price there as well.

Kind regards

Tomisin
Re: Help - I Need Co-working Space In Lagos by ladyF(f): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
nysot:

The price list can't be posted on the site.
If you need any of the services,you can hit me up on WhatsApp and I will send you the price for the package you want or if you want to visit the office for inspection,you can get the price there as well.

Kind regards

Tomisin
Okay, I'll reach out to them later. smiley Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cold Water Starch Ingredients In Ojota / Why You Should Bank With UBA + Money Making Tips For You / Meet 100% Made In Nigeria Furnitures (foreign Standard) Sponsored By Nexim Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.