Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Simple Server Has Stopped Working. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Simple Server Has Stopped Working. (753 Views)

Simple Server And Psiphon / Is Simple Server Simple Still Working With Mtn Bb10 Midi? / Why MTN Simple Server Has Not Been Working! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Server Has Stopped Working. by Achilles100: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Now that simple server and BBLITED has stopped working. Please what is the new method to browse unlimitedly on PC?
Re: Simple Server Has Stopped Working. by godfrey01(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Get you sim and modern, fix the sim inside the modern then get a red cloth and two cowries... Tie the cowries to the red cloth and then tie the cloth to the modern... Sprinkle powder on top the modern after that fix the modern to your pc.. Connect it... My brother you will download till your memory on your hard drive is finished... Don't thank me oh.. Its the lords doing..

1 Like

Re: Simple Server Has Stopped Working. by Achilles100: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin Na so oo.
Re: Simple Server Has Stopped Working. by Cooleasy(m): 3:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Or get 20 kegs of palm oil, 40 pieces of elephant tusks, alligator pepper and 10 cowries. Put them in a calabash and grand all of them together. After this, dance around the calabash 3 times and then rub the mixture from the calabash very well on your sim; then insert your sim in your modem and connect and see your browsing speed at over 900Mbps! Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Shipping From Ebay Through Micostar Mall / Services And Repaires All Brand Of Computers / Electricity Comes To Nigeria Via Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.