Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? (1546 Views)

Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness / NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians / Saraki’s Senators’ At CCT Shrink From 81 To 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by Halleydavid: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Its alarming to know that such high rated corrupt acts is still going on when our President is fight corruption? more so, in Nigeria's present situation, is it wise to buy such cars? is it a need? why buy at such high price.

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/bukola-saraki-purchased-some-of-toyota.html

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by multikolour(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Saraki I pity you, APC is channelling all her resources and time to make sure you go to jail but my prayer for you is this...
It will never be well with your enemies.
Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by Halleydavid: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Saraki is just dancing to the legendary beats of shame I must say

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by jumobi1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Halleydavid:
Saraki is just dancing to the legendary beats of shame I must say

Legendury beats. Le Le....Legendury beats!
Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by Madieme1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Saraki is the most corrupt man I have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by pacino26(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
jumobi1:

I thought young John the wicked producer got his hands on the beat also.

Dem try, our collective wealth indeed. Worst is they will use it to chase you when you manage buy fuel off the road in their reckless convoy.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by pacino26(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
jumobi1:

I thought young John the wicked producer got his hands on the beat also.

Dem try, our collective wealth indeed. Worst is they will use it to chase you when you manage buy fuel off the road in their reckless convoy.
Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by gigabyte13: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
Are you surprised? Who told you that saraki cares about the masses? Kwara state is a case study.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kwara has a poor representative at the Senate. Too uncorrupt!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by yarimo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Please Justice Danladi umar I hope you are taking note

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by PRYCE(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sahara Lieporters!
Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by DaBullIT(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
is it $35M or #35M ??

title is different from content
Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by whitebeard(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
multikolour:
Saraki I pity you, APC is channelling all her resources and time to make sure you go to jail but my pray for you is this...
It will never be well with your enemies.
who be this nah..!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by whitebeard(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
senators the next generation are coming corrupt or not corrupt start packing..GOODLUCK with that though
Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by maupe: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Allegations without verifiable proof is tantamount to professional recklessness. SR should act with etiquette and journalistic responsibility. Or do they want to publish another rebuttal and apology.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by Halleydavid: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
jumobi1:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by multikolour(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
whitebeard:
who be this nah..!!
na me any problem or
Re: Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? by 400billionman: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
House of Reps also purchased this same car for all members.

Smh..

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Fuel Scarcity Ends Next Week- Kachikwu Oil Minister / #Edo2016: APC Man, Francis Inegbeniki spotted with 10 Soldiers In Uromi / Muslim Shiite Festival.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.