Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Control Your Android Phone Using Your Voice With The Google Voice Access App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Control Your Android Phone Using Your Voice With The Google Voice Access App (642 Views)

How To Automatically Load Airtime On Your Phone, Using Your Phone's Camera / UC Browser Removed From The Google Playstore By Google / Google Voice Access App Lets You Control Your Phone Entirely With Your Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Control Your Android Phone Using Your Voice With The Google Voice Access App by martinkem(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Google has just released a new app, the Voice Access Beta, which massively improves on the accessibility features on Android devices for visually impaired users allowing them to control their Android devices using their voice only.
The Voice Access app would users to open apps using their voice for instance a user can launch the Chrome app by saying Open Chrome
or return to the homescreen by saying Go home and scroll up or down using the Scroll Up or Down
phrase. The app could also be used to Toggle the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, navigating screens, among others.

Originally appeared here

1 Share

Re: Control Your Android Phone Using Your Voice With The Google Voice Access App by oluadex99(m): 5:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Wat abt voice tag islike i wan to call some1
Re: Control Your Android Phone Using Your Voice With The Google Voice Access App by martinkem(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2016
oluadex99:
Wat abt voice tag islike i wan to call some1

I'm sorry could you repeat that, i couldn't make out what you wrote

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Asus Zenfone 2 And Lenovo Vibe X2 with prices / When Will Tecno User Get Os Update / Why Is Everyone In A Hurry Selling Their Bb10 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.