Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,967 members, 7,852,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands (591 Views)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Spiritual wives and spiritual husbands are demons and as such are illegal immigrants on earth. Man is God's law enforcement agency that take care of these spirits (illegal immigrants).

Why are they illegal immigrants?

Only through a woman did God permit living beings to come into the earth. Any other means is an illegal means.

Why are men not taking care of these illegal immigrants (spirits)?

It takes the knowledge of a law to enforce a law. Many don't even know there is a law that governor both the spirit world and the physical world. That law is encoded in the word of the supreme judge himself (Bible).

As not everyone can enforce a physical law not everyone can enforce a spiritual law. Children of God are God's law enforcement agency on earth. And only them can successfully interpret the law.

For example

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands by delishpot: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Following
Re: Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands by Pamelayoung: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Following
Re: Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
A lady was constantly being molested by a spirit. Every night a man comes to sleep with her. When she wakes up she will find her undies on the floor. If she wears four jean trousers before morning all four jean will be on the floor while she would have been molested. This continued day in day out. Mind you she goes to church, prays well. But she never knew law that can make her free till one day she heard it.

2 corn 2:14-16. You are a smell of death that brings death to those who bring you death and a smell of life to bring life to those who bring you life.

She studied this scripture (law) till she understood it and can interprete it properly by the spirit of God to suite her case.

That night the spirit came again but could do nothing. This lady that use to be asleep till morning wake up by 2 am to see a grasshopper jumping in her room. She just watched till the grasshopper turn to a bird and flew away. In the morning a man knocked at her door, apologized for molesting her all these year and went back home and died.

This same scripture can destroy any spiritual husband or wife.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands by mackhunter77: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
NA MAN DEY DO AM O O O..WHICH SPIRIT DEY REMOVE PANT BEFORE ACTION?
Re: Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
I will x-ray 2 scriptures for walking out on any spiritual oppression.

It is important to know that these scriptures will only work for God's law enforcement agents ( children of God). You can be one now, its easy and simple to be one.

2 Corinthians 2:14-16

14. Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

We, the children of God are always led in victory not war in Christ who saved us by God our father. We don't fight. God fight for us, win for us and lead us into victory in Christ who won the war for us at Calvary. And by His genetic transmission put in us a fragrance of His knowledge which is evidence in every place we go.

15. For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.

We emit fragrance that has capacity to save those who want to be save and fragrance to destroy those who want to be destroyed. Now this is not our making, it is in born. It was genetically encoded into us at redemption. This fragrance came from Christ, so if you don't have Christ you can't have this fragrance.

16 To the one we are the aroma of death leading to death, and to the other the aroma of life leading to life. And who is sufficient for these things?

The aroma/ fragrance you emit brings death to those who bring death to you and life to those who bring life. Everyone has a smell, for us we have two smell; smell of death and smell of life through Christ.

This smell keep you covered against anything. But it only work for those who believe like the lady in the testimony above.

Why?

John 1:12 As many as received the word, to them the word empower to become what it says.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Isalah 54:16-17

16: Behold, I have created the blacksmith who blows the coals in the fire, who brings forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the spoiler to destroy.

I created those those who create things that harm or destroys, be it physical, spiritual etc.

17: No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgement you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me, says the LORD.

When I created those who creates things that harm/ destroy, I did not give them the wisdom to create what can harm you. The wisdom to create what can harm you has not yet been released by me so you cannot be harmed by any weapon created so far.

Every tongue that rises against you, you are to condemn it in judgement because only the accuser of the brethren ( the father of all liars that can accuse you). And I will not accept the accusations of a liar above that of mine son your advocate. You inherited this because your my servant, if you leave my service. You loose this heritage.

Lastly, your accuser doesn't know that the ground on which he accuses you hold no water as my servant because my righteousness covers you.

So who is he that accuses another man servant, to his lord alone he stand or fall.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
It is the understanding of the word (law) that empowers one to enforce it. Once the law (the word) is understood, you become a law enforcement agent. A threat to everyone who breaks the law (the word) and they stay clear of you to avoid arrest and imprisonment.

It all starts with being a child of God.

Who is a child of God?

One who believe that Christ came from heaven to earth. Died for mankind and resurrected to the justification of man. And you confess the Lordship of Jesus, you saved.

Then confess your known sin and ask the blood of Jesus to cleanse you from them. You will immediately be clean.

If you do this, your now a child of God.

Start studying the word of God to know what your father (God) says about you and the earth he place you to governor and begin to take charge according to his word.

Join a bible believing church if your not already in one. If you need one, you can join me to the Winners family.

Your blessed
Re: Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
It is the understanding of the word (law) that empowers one to enforce it. Once the law (the word) is understood, you become a law enforcement agent. A threat to everyone who breaks the law (the word) and they stay clear of you to avoid arrest and imprisonment.

It all starts with being a child of God.

Who is a child of God?

One who believe that Christ came from heaven to earth. Died for mankind and resurrected to the justification of man. And you confess the Lordship of Jesus, you saved.

Then confess your known sin and ask the blood of Jesus to cleanse you from them. You will immediately be clean.

If you have done that, say this prayer with me.

LORD JESUS, I KNOW I AM A SINNER AND THAT YOU DIED TO SAVE ME FROM MY SINS. I REPENT OF MY SINS, WASH ME WITH YOUR BLOOD. COME INTO MY LIFE AND MAKE ME A NEW CREATURE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

If you do this, your now a child of God. And you are saved

Start studying the word of God to know what your father (God) says about you and the earth he place you to governor and begin to take charge according to his word.

Join a bible believing church if your not already in one. If you need one, you can join me to the Winners family.

Your blessed
Re: Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands by Princewell2012(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thanks op, but how exactly do we supposed to arrest these demons called spiritual wife or husband?

Pls can you throw more light at it?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Christian? / "Image of God?" Bible says... / Are Pastors Chris Oyakhilome And Anita Back Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.