Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) (56593 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by Dekmankind(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2016
She should call me immediately to install Tracker on that car for her. With Tramigo Tracker;
- her mind will be completely at rest,
- she can stop the car with just an SMS or gprs message
- she can listen to conversation in the vehicle and know which way they are taking the vehicle,
- she will know the exact location of the car at any time at all she wants to,
- She can know the speed at which the vehicle is moving and decide the right time and place to stop the car,
- She can monitor Trips, Movement around the vehicle, know when they turn ignition on/off, etc.

Call 08092601833 to track your car now.

hansome01:
Lagos state command operatives has recovered Dancehall star Cynthia Morgan's stolen white Range Rover SUV.
It was recovered yesterday night April 11th from a mechanic's workshop in Ojodu area of Lagos.
The vehicle was stolen on 12th of March. The police said the SUV will be released back to Cynthia shortly...

http://hansomephilips..com/2016/04/cynthia-morgans-stolen-white-range.html
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by Dekmankind(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2016
She should call me immediately to install Tracker on that car for her. With Tramigo Tracker;
- her mind will be completely at rest,
- she can stop the car with just an SMS or gprs message
- she can listen to conversation in the vehicle and know which way they are taking the vehicle,
- she will know the exact location of the car at any time at all she wants to,
- She can know the speed at which the vehicle is moving and decide the right time and place to stop the car,
- She can monitor Trips, Movement around the vehicle, know when they turn ignition on/off, etc.

Call 08092601833 to track your car now.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by kristen12(f): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

again, use your brain very carefully.... A) we've all seen Cynthia's car when she got it at the beginning of the yr (she even posted it on Insta),
Trust me, most sane people don't care about your so called celebrities.

B) it is NOT the car that was posted by the NLer this morning, [b]C)
Cynthia did tweet both on twitter and insta that her car was recovered but she certainly didnt put any photos to back that claim (its that stoopid instablog9ja stop taking it personal that assumed/claimed it was the same car and added the photo).

here below is the car she bought earlier this year, and under it the car that was found abandoned by the NLer.... and tell me if you do believe they are remotely the same (focus on front grill, hood, windshield, mirrors etc).

its obvious that the photos of the car in front of the police station, at the beginning of this thread, IS her car (its the same model etc), while the one mentioned by the NLer is a different model ENTIRELY!

With these few points of yours, are you sure you're not Cynthia? I don't really care sha.
Was just trying to support the nairaland guy that posted it. Save the stress for another time, and stop insulting people that don't know you exist.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2016
redcliff:

Compensation for wht? This is the stupud mindset you black people always have before helping someone...
Well bl the kettle calling black pot black, aint the u a Nigerian. Sillly, when bounty and compensation is been offer in another clime, it's nomal but when it is in Nigeria it's a black backwards mentality, SMH, you have been sold a dummy, I am sure it's not illegal to compensate and commend someone who does something good.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by talktonase(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2016
nextstep:

As long as you have money for "mobilization" and "fuel", Nigeria police are capable of getting some work done. On the other hand, if the car thieves gave police their share, you can be sure no range rover would have been found.

I'm talking from personal experience, and know they eat from both sides of the table. Smh police.
The nigeria police force is only about 25% of the entire public servants in naija and many are quick tostigmatize them as the most currupt.There is God oh!
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by redcliff: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Well bl the kettle calling black pot black, aint the u a Nigerian. Sillly, when bounty and compensation is been offer in another clime, it's nomal but when it is in Nigeria it's a black backwards mentality, SMH, you have been sold a dummy, I am sure it's not illegal to compensate and commend someone who does something good.

Bounty is a different thing. Compensation is another. Nobody says compensation is not good but putting that first in the line of being proper citizen is totally wrong!
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2016
thank god , na where she wan get anoda 4 million to buy am again? cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Good for her.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by 400billionman: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Sure say no be that White Rangerovers way one guy talk say him see say they Park am around him house, they suppose give that guy credits and compensation.

Should possibly be.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by olsmade(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2016
Let me know when they recover the fuel that was in it when it was stolen.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by MRBrownJ: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
kristen12:

With these few points of yours, are you sure you're not Cynthia? I don't really care sha.
Was just trying to support the nairaland guy that posted it. Save the stress for another time, and stop insulting people that don't know you exist.

instead of thanking me for schooling you, you write more garbage...
you dont care yet you came on NL claiming rubbish with irrelevant pics, instead of using your BRAIN as i advised you to do? why couldnt you simply go to that twitter/insta account (you posted here) first to check the validity of the garbage you posted?! gullible Nigerians quick to post whatever nonsense they read on blogs, without using what they have between their ears.

claiming that the abandoned car is Cynthia's isnt helping anyone (not the real owner of that abandoned car, nor the poster who may falsely think the case is closed). if you wanted to help someone, then you certainly shouldnt bring false claims on NL, because its clear as day that Cynthia Morgan's car is a Range Rover "sport" and the car posted by the NLer isnt... while the car recovered by the police IS.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by danxzy: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
no be this range rover wey one of our member posted here yesterday saying the car have been in they area for 5days now
and nobody around they area fit get range rover
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by kristen12(f): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

instead of thanking me for schooling you, you write more garbage...
you dont care yet you came on NL claiming rubbish with irrelevant pics, instead of using your BRAIN as i advised you to do? why couldnt you simply go to that twitter/insta account (you posted here) first to check the validity of the garbage you posted?! gullible Nigerians quick to post whatever nonsense they read on blogs, without using what they have between their ears.

claiming that the abandoned car is Cynthia's isnt helping anyone (not the real owner of that abandoned car, nor the poster who may falsely think the case is closed). if you wanted to help someone, then you certainly shouldnt bring false claims on NL, because its clear as day that Cynthia Morgan's car is a Range Rover "sport" and the car posted by the NLer isnt... while the car recovered by the police IS.

If you're not Cynthia Morgan and even if you are, I'll advise you to use your brain and get a life.
Now get off my mention dude.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by MRBrownJ: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
kristen12:

If you're not Cynthia Morgan and even if you are, I'll advise you to use your brain and get a life.
Now get off my mention dude.

if i was Cynthia, i would sue your clueless self for posting false deluded information (obvious to even a damn kid) about my person.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by kristen12(f): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if i was Cynthia, i would sue your clueless self for posting false deluded information (obvious to even a damn kid) about my person.

Start suing na. Ode oshi

Thank God for techno and all these rubbish China phone company for giving people like you opportunity to use a phone.
You'll just appear online with your childish and meaninglessness comment.
I'm very sure you're less than 16 years old.

Now run along and look for your mates to play with.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by MRBrownJ: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
kristen12:

Start suing na. Ode oshi

Thank God for techno and all these rubbish China phone company for giving people like you opportunity to use a phone.
You'll just appear online with your childish and meaninglessness comment.
I'm very sure you're less than 16 years old.

Now run along and look for your mates to play with.

you can try all you want to derail this thread by writing more irrelevant rubbish here, but the reality is that YOU came here with some BS false information, and i simply shut you up on the subject, as we can clearly understand that the abandoned car is NOT a Range Rover sport.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by kristen12(f): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

you can try all you want to derail this thread by writing more irrelevant rubbish here, but the reality is that YOU came here with some BS false information, and i simply shut you up on the subject, as we can clearly understand that the abandoned car is NOT a Range Rover sport.

I insist it is boy, Oya go and hang yourself.
Lmfao
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by MRBrownJ: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
kristen12:

I insist it is boy, Oya go and hang yourself.
Lmfao

boy?! no, infant or foetus is better... infant/foetus schooling clueless people who are quick to write nonsense on NL.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by kristen12(f): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

boy?! no, infant or foetus is better... infant/foetus schooling clueless people who are quick to write nonsense on NL.

Stop crying biatch tongue tongue
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by MRBrownJ: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
kristen12:

Stop crying biatch tongue tongue

thats all you got?! no false clueless blog photos to back up your claim, trying to act smart?
ungrateful people... instead of thanking me for educating you, here you are still trying to run your mouth with irrelevant childish nonsense.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by kristen12(f): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

thats all you got?! no false clueless blog photos to back up your claim, trying to act smart?
ungrateful people... instead of thanking me for educating you, here you are still trying to run your mouth with irrelevant childish nonsense.

So you feed on people's gratitude right? Weyrey

Cry baby I'm sure you've not eaten lunch cos there's no one to feed you with thank you.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by MRBrownJ: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
kristen12:

So you feed on people's gratitude right? Weyrey

Cry baby I'm sure you've not eaten lunch cos there's no one to feed you with thank you.

the world is based on gratitude, where gratitude is due.
cry baby?! its called common sense! you need to 1st APOLOGIZE to this thread for the false information you posted here, and 2nd say THANK YOU to whoever schooled you, when you were wrong. i guess we were not raised the same way.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by kristen12(f): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

the world is based on gratitude, where gratitude is due.
cry baby?! its called common sense! you need to 1st APOLOGIZE to this thread for the false information you posted here, and 2nd say THANK YOU to whoever schooled you, when you were wrong. i guess we were not raised the same way.
I have all the time now, Oya continue.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by Arabs999: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
cruzita:
her mind go totori her well well
...OP, u are right. Even self, the totori will still totori her Toto... ....
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by ogwumgbe: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2016
It's well[url][/url][quote][/quote][code][/code][img][/img]
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tracking devices make your car easier to be found in the event of a theft, and therefore offer additional piece of mind as well.
It's the best reliable install convenient option for car security also work as surveillance. Contact vehicle's tracker 9ja for vehicle's tracking solutions and recovery in Nigeria.

OUR PRODUCT

Features of our product

• Worldwide map coverage: We can track your vehicles even when it is driven outside Nigeria. Map shows street name, major roads and highways, landmark in any country.

• Check location by SMS: SMS location report shows street name, city, time, and engine status. If the vehicle is in a place where streets are not named, SMS shall report vehicle location to the nearest landmark like churches, mosque, banks etc.

• Online Tracking: Our online tracking shows the vehicle moving on your computer screen at intervals.

• You can also track by map coordinates and Maplink on your smart phone.

• Track vehicle by SMS and call.

• Our online platform can accommodate more 500 vehicles.

• Remotely listen to conversation in and around the vehicle

• High sensitivity, new technology and latest GPS chipset.

• Efficient battery back-up: battery back-up is very useful when thieves remove the car battery and decide to tow the car, the car could still be tracked.

• Works well even in areas with limited sky view like villages.

• When Vehicle is driven to remote areas like villages where street names are not available, our tracker will show vehicle location to the nearest landmarks like rivers, churches, mosque etc.

• Support unlimited number of phone numbers for call-in and SMS.

• Voltage range between 6V and 36V; Suitable for all kinds of vehicles such as cars, buses, trucks, trailer.

• Remotely shutdown/restore vehicle by SMS and call.

• It can track a vehicle's location, speed and direction throughout the world with “Theft Alert” mode. Anti-theft mode is useful when vehicle is parked in an unsafe environment. You can arm the car against theft, even when the vehicle key is used, the vehicle will not start.

• Our tracker is designed for full covert installations. Most of the corporate fleet owners consider that a fully hidden installation is the only way to reduce staff’s vehicle misuse.

Applications

- Tracking and management of vehicle fleet
- Cargo Tracking
- Surveillance Work
- Anti-theft and recovery
We install car tracking device all over Nigeria , 08144758217 www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Arrives Media House In Ghana In Rolls Royce Car(pics / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized / The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.