Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Free Software To Convert Songs To Mp3 Format - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Software To Convert Songs To Mp3 Format (16338 Views)

How To Convert Drm Protected Wma To Mp3 For Ipod / How Can I Convert Window Media Audio To Mp3 Using Utorrent? / How Can I Convert Sound Files From .wma Format To Mp3 Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Software To Convert Songs To Mp3 Format by Infoseye(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2008
@poster simply buy or download Itunes it automatically converts any audio format into Mp3 wink
Re: Free Software To Convert Songs To Mp3 Format by lanrocks(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2009
my friend go to www.jetaudio.com for your all in one audio player.You'll enjoy it I bet
Re: Free Software To Convert Songs To Mp3 Format by coolfozzy(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2009
this is exactly what i ahve been looking for, my music files are damn too large
Re: Free Software To Convert Songs To Mp3 Format by optiolubbom: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
Windows Movie Maker doesn't let me put videos from my digi cam because it's in the wrong format so what converter can I use?
I want one that's pretty decent quality, doesn't cost anything, doesn't stick the logo on my videos and it converts all of the video, not just half of it.
I used to have prism something but then my trial run ran out so yeah, I can't use that >.<
And zamzar has a limit of 100MB :l

Help please?
Re: Free Software To Convert Songs To Mp3 Format by CobraMacos: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
Just to share an expirience:
I found a way to rip Youtube videos. Some of are webs where you put a link from YouTube and it gives you file with strange extension and small size. Some are really complicated.
My way was to use moviesherlock (moviesherlock.com or sm like this - please ask me - will rememeber). Really simple utility, that just works, and only 1 button in software.
I downloaded it from here: http://download.cnet.com/3001-2140_4-75065920.html?spi=68a87b0bad1ea20e12285c5005469cde.
I downloaded even HD movies!

But it looks too easy, has no player, but just works. It downloaded ~12 concurrent movies for me and actually slows down my system. Its possible to do search in moviesherlock and search results differs from what you see in YouTube. Thats strange.
Who knows - Tube results are different for same text? I loves cat (Simons cat / dog).
Why doesn't youtube allows to download its movies without external tools?!! It actually sucks!

Thanks in advance!
Re: Free Software To Convert Songs To Mp3 Format by Ossaifamous(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2010
The real player is great ,it plays file ,rip and save but a plus to it that makes it better than most converter, is that it can edit the track infos, album names and genre

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Transfer MB On Glo Newtwork / Vpn And Its Wahala!!! / Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.