Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lady 21-24 Required For Personal Assistant To Female - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady 21-24 Required For Personal Assistant To Female (1322 Views)

Recruitment For Personal Assistants.pay Is 70k. / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady 21-24 Required For Personal Assistant To Female by CrystalRose: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Young vibrant and energetic mind needed to serve as a personal assistant.

Lagos state only,location is on the island.

Must be computer literate,well spoken and very organized.
Tasks involve day to day assistance, online store management as well,social media management amongst others.

Salary - N30,000- N50,000 depending on experience and value
Please send an email indicating your location, highest level of education attainted (and specification) along with your CV to caprianigeria@gmail.com. [/b] Kindly indicate if you have a valid passport or not. This will not affect your application. Please do not apply if you are not a female between 21 and 24 [/b]

Thank you
Re: Lady 21-24 Required For Personal Assistant To Female by CrystalRose: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
_
Re: Lady 21-24 Required For Personal Assistant To Female by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Greetings,

Sent my resume, haven't heard from you
Re: Lady 21-24 Required For Personal Assistant To Female by CrystalRose: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thank you. As long as you fit the age and educational requirements your cv will be regarded.
Re: Lady 21-24 Required For Personal Assistant To Female by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 18, 2016
CrystalRose:
Thank you. As long as you fit the age and educational requirements your cv will be regarded.

Good morning, am 23...my experience perfectly fit the opening...but due to network error...my mail was dropped thrice don't know if that's a problem
Re: Lady 21-24 Required For Personal Assistant To Female by CrystalRose: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mizzara:

Good morning, am 23...my experience perfectly fit the opening...but due to network error...my mail was dropped thrice don't know if that's a problem

Hello there. Please send me your email address or name and I will look into it personally.
Re: Lady 21-24 Required For Personal Assistant To Female by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
CrystalRose:

Hello there. Please send me your email address or name and I will look into it personally.

Miriam

Miriammoyse@yahoo.com...thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Recruitment At MTN Nigeria / CSR-in-action Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment 2017 / Genuine Recruitment Agency In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.