Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,334 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Graduate Doctor Recruitment At The Government Of Zamfara State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Doctor Recruitment At The Government Of Zamfara State (585 Views)

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / Fresh Graduate Medical Doctor Recruitment At Medline Locum Agency / Graduate Doctor Recruitment At The Government Of Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Doctor Recruitment At The Government Of Zamfara State by ugwum007(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
The Government of Zamfara State through the Ministry of Health J.B Yakubu secretariat Gusau here by invites prospective candidates, specifically fresh candidates for immediate employment into the vacant position below:Graduate Doctor Recruitment at The Government of Zamfara State

Job Title: Doctor

Requirement

Candidates should possess relevant qualification.

Screening and Interview
Screening and interview of all candidates will commence as follows:

Date: 18th April, 2016
Venue: Hospital Service Management Board, Gada Biyu Gusau
Time: 10:00 am prompt

How To Apply
Click here to apply

Hospital Service Management Board,
Gada Biyu Gusau,
Zamfara State.

Application Deadline Date
15th April, 2016.

Read More:
http://eagletechng.com/graduate-doctor-recruitment-at-the-government-of-zamfara-state/
Re: Graduate Doctor Recruitment At The Government Of Zamfara State by YSuleiman: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hi. I just saw this post now. Is it possible for me to gate crash the interview on Monday with my documents. The deadline was Friday 15th April 2016. I didn't apply but I'm interested
Re: Graduate Doctor Recruitment At The Government Of Zamfara State by TheArchangel(f): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
YSuleiman:
Hi. I just saw this post now. Is it possible for me to gate crash the interview on Monday with my documents. The deadline was Friday 15th April 2016. I didn't apply but I'm interested
You are still asking huh Unless they bundle you out with police and army combined ...do not hesitate to crash any employment party in Nigeria. Unemployment is real bro, very real..
Re: Graduate Doctor Recruitment At The Government Of Zamfara State by YSuleiman: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thanks I will give it a try. I might be lucky smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

King Solomon Hospital Recruiting (2 Positions) / Vacancy At Creative Associates International / Urgent Vacancy At Hephzibah Eye Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.