Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

I’m Ok With 4 Children, No More Child Bearing - Mr Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Ok With 4 Children, No More Child Bearing - Mr Ibu (931 Views)

Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day / Mr Ibu Storms Sierra Leone For Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ok With 4 Children, No More Child Bearing - Mr Ibu by lordkit2: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nollywood actor, John Okafor better known as Mr Ibu, is currently on vacation after baby sitting with his wife for a while, Stepping out, he has no cause to be scared as he knows he has a good and humble wife at him who has the power to manage his home in his absence.

[img]http://cdn.adelove.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/ibu1.jpg[img]

The actor who welcomed his son some months back, is blessed with three children making his new born the fourth child and it seems he has no plans of having more children but to care for the ones he already has.Appreciating his wife’s new look, the actor stated that he could not believe hiswife’s new look after four children as that was the final stage of it.

Source: http://flexygist.com/2016/04/12/im-ok-4-childrenno-child-bearing-mr-ibu/
Re: I’m Ok With 4 Children, No More Child Bearing - Mr Ibu by lordkit2: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
lordkit2:
Nollywood actor, John Okafor better known as Mr Ibu, is currently on vacation after baby sitting with his wife for a while, Stepping out, he has no cause to be scared as he knows he has a good and humble wife at him who has the power to manage his home in his absence.

The actor who welcomed his son some months back, is blessed with three children making his new born the fourth child and it seems he has no plans of having more children but to care for the ones he already has.Appreciating his wife’s new look, the actor stated that he could not believe hiswife’s new look after four children as that was the final stage of it.

Source: http://flexygist.com/2016/04/12/im-ok-4-childrenno-child-bearing-mr-ibu/
Re: I’m Ok With 4 Children, No More Child Bearing - Mr Ibu by cruzita(f): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin chai!!! see this my man funny face .
Re: I’m Ok With 4 Children, No More Child Bearing - Mr Ibu by lordcyl3(m): 2:20am On Apr 13, 2016
IBU Weldon sir

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Is Giving Away Money On Her Instagram Handle / Laide Bakare Shares A Photo Of Her $1000 Nails & Some Trolls React / Checkout Photo Of Comedian AY And Wife 11 Years Ago Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.