Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State (23274 Views)

Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by teegrams(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Seeing an officer in uniform trying to stop a moving bike with two passenger by force would normally arouse the attention of an average Nigerian.

I was facing a little issue with my car ,waiting patiently for the mechanic when the sight of a police man trying to drag a moving bike with two passengers caught my attention.

Barely did I remember my problems when I decided to see what happened.

This unlawful incident happened today at about 1pm in Ayede Ogbesse area Ondo state.This community as facts have it, is known for barbarism, cultivation of cannabis and rude timber dealers.

Back to the incident, I got closer to see what was actually happening, I realized a huge chaos was about to take place. My wife ran back for safety . I looked ahead only to see this hoodlums trying to get rid of the policeman by grabbing his gun ,but the policeman in his frantic effort wouldn't submit to their will. It was a great tussle, the policemen on his team fired shots in the air,but this hoodlums weren't scared.I scampered for safety ,as the struggle continued more people nearby gathered and settled the conflict.I moved closer at that time to get more picture of the story only to see the officer soaked in blood as he was injured,other officers who were on his patrol had joined to separate the fight at that point but the officers cloth were torn and he was bleeding.
From my own perspective this animalous behavior displayed by this hoodlum simply shows they have no regards for the law and that they were really lawless.To buttress my point,the head of the team came to the scene only for him to call the chief who this hoodlums answers to ,to come take a look at what his boys had done to his officer.Nigeria!now this is corruption !

My opinion: The hoodlums gallantly displayed such animalous behavior because they have a godfather they answer to who also has the policemen on his payroll.
It wasn't a surprise when those gathered around blamed the bleeding officer while his team leader asked him to go get medical help
Which way Nigeria which way.

Source:http://rayoonline.com/2016/04/12/how-policeman-was-beaten-and-ridiculed-in-ondo-statephotos

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by eleko1: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
cool **** Do dey drag him? Post the picture of the irresponsible policeman. Why did he dragged the okada man with two passengers, he wan kill dem cos of 50 ? If u respect ur uniform, no touts will come and challenge/beat u up. ****

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Foolish policeman..

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by teegrams(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
yes na ,the bike no gree stop
eleko1:
cool good one. Do dey drag him?
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by teegrams(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
teegrams:
Seeing an officer in uniform trying to stop a moving bike with two passenger by force would normally arouse the attention of an average Nigerian.

I was facing a little issue with my car ,waiting patiently for the mechanic when the sight of a police man trying to drag a moving bike with two passengers caught my attention.

This unlawful incident happened today at about 1pm in Ayede Ogbesse area Ondo state.This community as facts have it, is known for barbarism, cultivation of cannabis and rude timber dealers.

Back to the incident, I got closer to see what was actually happening, I realized a huge chaos was about to take place. My wife ran back for safety . I looked ahead only to see this hoodlums trying to get rid of the policeman by grabbing his gun ,but the policeman in his frantic effort wouldn't submit to their will. It was a great tussle, the policemen on his team fired shots in the air,but this hoodlums weren't scared.I scampered for safety ,as the struggle continued more people nearby gathered and settled the conflict.I moved closer at that time to get more picture of the story only to see the officer soaked in blood as he was injured,other officers who were on his patrol had joined to separate the fight at that point but the officers cloth were torn and he was bleeding.
From my own perspective this animalous behavior displayed by this hoodlum simply shows they have no regards for the law and that they were really lawless.To buttress my point,the head of the team came to the scene only for him to call the chief who this hoodlums answers to ,to come take a look at what his boys had done to his officer.Nigeria!now this is corruption !

My opinion: The hoodlums gallantly displayed such animalous behavior because they have a godfather they answer to who also has the policemen on his payroll.
It wasn't a surprise when those gathered around blamed the bleeding officer while his team leader asked him to go get medical help
Source:http://rayoonline.com/2016/04/12/how-policeman-was-beaten-and-ridiculed-in-ondo-statephotos

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by eleko1: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
The useless thing even tanda dey pose sad sad sad cheesy cheesy grin. @ OP, dey nor remove his teeth sad.Lalasticlala, bia come see the disgrace kal Nig police sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by teegrams(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
heavy slaps on the face with thick blows o
eleko1:
The useless thing even tanda dey pose sad sad sad cheesy cheesy grin. @ OP, dey nor remove his teeth sad.Lalasticlala, bia come see the disgrace kal Nig police sad

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2016
Shameless police they plead with terrorists, negotiate with criminals only to kill harmless protesters.

10 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by femijossy: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2016
I never see the battered officer ooo.

All I can see is an officer flying his uniform

18 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by zadok60: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2016
all Bleep up must be treated...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by OneNigeria1960(f): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Where's the blood and the torn clothes

15 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by DICKtator: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2016
And he will be put on that uniform tomorrow undecided

Police = corruption
Cnt blame the ppl .. Lol dey feed him

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by sexaddict08(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2016
ohh...that's bad... OK, its police. abeg beat him more jor
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by comradee1248: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2016
1 carton of origin for those guys that did the work

15 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by iamauxin(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2016
OP Sef grin

You mentioned "hoodlums" and you mentioned "law", do you actually expect hoodlums to be lawful?

Well, in a nutshell...the info is haphazard...lacks coherence albeit being palpably reprehensible.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by saintkel(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2016
And I wan join Nigeria police Force. Chai!!
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by atinicrown(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2016
He is a senseless policeman.why would a reasonable man stop a moving bike,with two people.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by jhenie(f): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Serves him right, most policemen misuse their authority just because of that uniform. Though the area boys were wrong but please some of these policemen deserve such treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by saintkel(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2016
OneNigeria1960:
Where's the blood and the torn clothes
So u r happy seeing blood? Hmm I change my mind about marrying u
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by Segadem(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2016
jhenie:
Serves him right, most policemen misuse their authority just because of that uniform. Though the area boys were wrong but please some of these policemen deserve such treatment.
[size=20pt]sitting on a fence is not good[/size]
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by otiigba1(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
eleko1:
cool **** Do dey drag him? Post the picture of the irresponsible policeman. Why did he dragged the okada man with two passengers, he wan kill dem cos of 50 ? If u respect ur uniform, no touts will come and challenge/beat u up. ****
Absolutely! %1000 correct!
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2016
OP this your story just tore me up with laughter. Your grammer and construction is appalling. There is this word that I just couldnt look away from and its the word Animalous.... Please explain to me what it means to be Animalous....ko ye mi o

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by deeway200(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2016
U call this a batter? Compare it with what they have done
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by Missmossy(f): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Serves him right!!
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by legendsilver(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2016
teegrams:

so Nairalandar also dey for that timberland village. hmm, oga Seun dey smile go bank wella dis days. Little wonder he hardly condemn any government in power.
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by Naomite(f): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2016
The day I started loosing respect 4 police men was d day dey arrested my 12yrs old little bro cos he got in2 a fight with his class mate who striked him 1st!

Dey demanded we pay #5000 4 his bail. If not because my dad actually knows they law and his right, dey even threatened 2 lock him up and detain him iin d cell.

My dad left my bro with them at the police station and threatened 2 Sue dem if anything happen 2 my Lil bro. It wasn't funny dat day
Hate dem with passion!

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by unknown87: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2016
And he's wearing a new uniform grin
Re: Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State by Sirmuel1(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2016
zadok60:
all Bleep up must be treated...
F+U.C.K UP is F.U.C+K UP! Why is nairaland changing it? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? / Fake Naval Rating Arrested In Lagos. / These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.