Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Now You Can Iron, Cook And Even Blend Your Foodstuffs With Even The Smallest Gen - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Now You Can Iron, Cook And Even Blend Your Foodstuffs With Even The Smallest Gen (568 Views)

World's Smallest Power Inverter / I Need The Smallest Table Fan In The Market / Power Your Fridge, Freezer, Electric Iron With Smallest Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Iron, Cook And Even Blend Your Foodstuffs With Even The Smallest Gen by nobleone: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2009
Hi all, I just discovered a new device that is 100% Nigerian made that you can use to do carry some powerful electrical equipment without causing harm to your generators. It is called an ALTERNATOR BOOSTER, with this device you will be able to do the following with yur generator on:

1. Iron your clothes
2. Use your electric boiling ring
3. Use your electric cooker
4. Blend your foodstuffs and so much more.
        Infact you can use any heavy device you have at home as long as it does not exceed 2000 watts, and guess what it does not affect the generator, as a matter of fact the sound of the generator will not change at all. I am sure your next question will be how reliable the device is, well sincerely speaking it is 99.99% reliable, as a matter of fact I used it to press my clothes last night.

If you are interested in this product the price is only 3,500 naira only, but negotiable if you are going to buy more than five.
Re: Now You Can Iron, Cook And Even Blend Your Foodstuffs With Even The Smallest Gen by adaspire: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2009
I am interested but how do i buy it. my email addr is marydot2k@yahoo.com
Re: Now You Can Iron, Cook And Even Blend Your Foodstuffs With Even The Smallest Gen by nobleone: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2009
The product is still very much available.

Many people have already gotten theirs from me.

Remember it is very reliable. If it were not all those that have patronised me would have come with complains

(1) (Reply)

Software And Hardware Wholesale/Retail (Destination: Abuja) / Crazy Clearance Sales For Laptops,check Now Before Offer Ends / Anyone With 15u Wall Mounted Rack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.