Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder (784 Views)

Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Man Trying To Commit Suicide At Jakande, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a pastor in a church beside my compound that told my younger bro that he loves him and would love to have my brother as his gay partner. I am confused, haven't been this pissed in a while and I feel like killing this man right now. This kinda stuff messes with a man's mind. My younger bro is one of the most agressive and arrogant persons I know (I am a complete opposite) and he told me he was rooted to the spot, felt like a Biiiitch, less of a man and couldn't do anything, and right now he ducks from the man somewhat. My bro is 19 and I am 24, we both 6 footers and slender in build while the man in question is almost 6 and like a wrestler.

Right now, the only thing I feel would help remedy this slight would be smash this mans skull in and I would have wanted it done quietly for obvious reasons. The man threatened to deny my younger bro if he tries reporting to anyone but the fact that he is a 40 sumfin year old and unmarried would make denial difficult for him. We have some good contacts in the police close to our house while the man has the might of his church- Lord's Chosen, which can't be really predicted.

I'm really confused, what do I do about the man and about my younger bro, want to help re-psyche him and help him get his confidence back.

How would you advice I handle this situation?

Interested parties should please help out.
Re: Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by Cutehector(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Initiate a set up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
why is it affecting his confidence though? the man is obviously f*ucked up in the head.
just let your contacts know on a low... you don't actually have any evidence so you cannot accuse him.
until further notice, your bro shud be careful to avoid getting raped.
As the poster above said... you can try to set him up and get some evidence.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by 123CarZ(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Initiate a set up
Re: Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by Aliyeous(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
hmm is dat y u want 2 commt murder...report d man or get proof n use d media

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by Pidggin(f): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Commit murder and go to jail.
Re: Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by Mobi47(m): 5:01am On Apr 13, 2016
tell ur younger brother to meet the man with a phone on his front chest pocket and record the whole conversation wt d man. then submit d audio to d police as evidence.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a pastor in a church beside my compound that told my younger bro that he loves him and would love to have my brother as his gay partner. I am confused, haven't been this pissed in a while and I feel like killing this man right now. This kinda stuff messes with a man's mind. My younger bro is one of the most agressive and arrogant persons I know (I am a complete opposite) and he told me he was rooted to the spot, felt like a Biiiitch, less of a man and couldn't do anything, and right now he ducks from the man somewhat. My bro is 19 and I am 24, we both 6 footers and slender in build while the man in question is almost 6 and like a wrestler.

Right now, the only thing I feel would help remedy this slight would be smash this mans skull in and I would have wanted it done quietly for obvious reasons. The man threatened to deny my younger bro if he tries reporting to anyone but the fact that he is a 40 sumfin year old and unmarried would make denial difficult for him. We have some good contacts in the police close to our house while the man has the might of his church- Lord's Chosen, which can't be really predicted.

I'm really confused, what do I do about the man and about my younger bro, want to help re-psyche him and help him get his confidence back.

How would you advice I handle this situation?

Interested parties should please help out.

Dumbo...what do you want Narialand to do...deal with your personal issues my friend.
Re: Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by Sanchase: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Just kneel down and shout "Otipikipa Ogbomosho" ten times and the man is history cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by uzoormah(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Set d man up...you and your broda fit act..

ur broda go be jim iyke

d pastor go be tonto dike
Re: Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder by Vomm: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Did he rape ur brother? And he is. Obviously not going to force ur brother, he just said his mind and u don dey plan to kill am.
Na wah oooo!
If u insist sha , I fit borrow u ma G*N

(1) (Reply)

This British Woman Claims Nigerian Gang Stole N5.7m 4rm Her In Romance Scam(pics / Bus Driver Gets Death Penalty For Stealing N68,000 In Benue / Scammers Have Invented A New Ink Eraser (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.