Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action (1322 Views)

2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC / IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm / Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by enlightenedmind: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
THIS IS A CALL TO ALL YOUTHS OF THIS NATION. BUKOLA SARAKI THE CURRENT SENATE PRESIDENT THINKS HE OWNS OUR LIVES AND PRESIDENCY. HE NOW HAS THE RIGHT TO ADJUST OUR CONSTITUTION TO FIT PERSONAL AGENDA. IF WE LET THIS HAPPEN, WE ARE INEFFECTIVELY SAYING "IT IS OK TO DO WHAT SARAKI DID".

WE TOLD THEM NOT TO BUY THOSE CARS, THEY WENT AHEAD AND BOUGHT IT. N35 BILLION NAIRA EACH.... CHILDREN IN THE NORTH/OGUN ARE HUNGRY, WORKERS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, YET THEY SPENT THAT MONEY BUYING CARS

WE SAID SARAKI MUST RESIGN THAT WE DO NOT FEEL HE IS A ROLE MODEL FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS. THE SENATE OVER RODE US AND DECIDED TO CHANGE TO LAW INSTEAD.

IT IS LIKE WE DO NOT EVEN EXIST. WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS HAPPEN.

WE MUST MATCH IN EVERY STATE. MOBILIZE ANYONE THAT YOU CAN!!!!!!!!! THIS NASS IS THE MOST CORRUPT THING I HAVE SEEN AS A NIGERIAN.

I DO NOT HATE SARAKI, I DO NOT KNOW HIM. BUT HE SEEMS TO ME LIKE SOMEONE WHO CAN KILL AN ENTIRE NATION TO STICK TO POWER.

IF WE LET THIS HAPPEN, SARAKI WILL BECOME PRESIDENT AND OWN OUR LIVES AND WE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REPLY IF U DO NOT WANT TO, BUT ACT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by amaechi1: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am supporting this call not because of personal hatred for Saraki, but for justics and a descent society for our nation. That does not mean that others are innocent, but the fight against corruption must start from somewhere.

They may have stockpile our resources in Panama but they will definitely not make Nigeria a banana Island.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by rusher14: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
I'm all for it.

Pick a date and we'll get the criminal ousted.
Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
enlightenedmind:
THIS IS A CALL TO ALL YOUTHS OF THIS NATION. BUKOLA SARAKI THE CURRENT SENATE PRESIDENT THINKS HE OWNS OUR LIVES AND PRESIDENCY. HE NOW HAS THE RIGHT TO ADJUST OUR CONSTITUTION TO FIT PERSONAL AGENDA. IF WE LET THIS HAPPEN, WE ARE INEFFECTIVELY SAYING "IT IS OK TO DO WHAT SARAKI DID".

WE TOLD THEM NOT TO BUY THOSE CARS, THEY WENT AHEAD AND BOUGHT IT. N35 BILLION NAIRA EACH.... CHILDREN IN THE NORTH/OGUN ARE HUNGRY, WORKERS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, YET THEY SPENT THAT MONEY BUYING CARS

WE SAID SARAKI MUST RESIGN THAT WE DO NOT FEEL HE IS A ROLE MODEL FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS. THE SENATE OVER RODE US AND DECIDED TO CHANGE TO LAW INSTEAD.

WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS HAPPEN.

WE MUST MATCH IN EVERY STATE. MOBILIZE ANYONE THAT YOU CAN!!!!!!!!! THIS NASS IS THE MOST CORRUPT THING I HAVE SEEN AS A NIGERIAN.
IF WE LET THIS HAPPEN, SARAKI WILL BECOME PRESIDENT AND OWN OUR LIVES AND WE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.
If chukwudi44 catch you dey talk dis kind thing about him master, my hand no dey o grin
Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by enlightenedmind: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
rusher14:
I'm all for it.

Pick a date and we'll get the criminal ousted.

WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT PLACES, SO AM THINKING WE ALL MOBILIZE PEOPLE IN OUR VARIOUS STATES TO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE. TELLING THEM THAT WE WANT SARAKI GONE.

IN ABUJA THEY MATCH TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.

ANY DAY THAT YOU CAN GET AS MUCH PEOPLE AND THEY MUST ANSWER!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT AGREEING TO THIS. IT IS NOT EVEN THE SARAKI THAT IS MY PROBLEM, BUT THE FACT THAT HE TRIED TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!! FOR HIMSELF.

THAT SINGLE ACT IS WHY WE ARE MATCHING. SARAKI DOES NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO CHANGE OUR LAWS. IF SARAKI CAN GO FREE THEN WE MUST RELEASE EVERYONE IN JAIL AND CHANGE THE LAW TO GET THEM RELEASED AS WELL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by rusher14: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
enlightenedmind:

WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT PLACES, SO AM THINKING WE ALL MOBILIZE PEOPLE IN OUR VARIOUS STATES TO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE. TELLING THEM THAT WE WANT SARAKI GONE.

IN ABUJA THEY MATCH TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.

ANY DAY THAT YOU CAN GET AS MUCH PEOPLE AND THEY MUST ANSWER!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT AGREEING TO THIS. IT IS NOT EVEN THE SARAKI THAT IS MY PROBLEM, BUT THE FACT THAT HE TRIED TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!! FOR HIMSELF.

THAT SINGLE ACT IS WHY WE ARE MATCHING. SARAKI DOES NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO CHANGE OUR LAWS. IF SARAKI CAN GO FREE THEN WE MUST RELEASE EVERYONE IN JAIL AND CHANGE THE LAW TO GET THEM RELEASED AS WELL.

Exactly how I feel.

I'll spread the word amongst my people.

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by enlightenedmind: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
rusher14:

Exactly how I feel.

I'll spread the word amongst my people.

THANK PLEASE SPREAD IT. I AM STARTING A TWITTER THREAD AS WELLL!!!!!

https://twitter.com/enlightnations/status/720014512720580608
#OccupyNASS #SarakiMustGo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by ogele: 12:53am On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:

IT IS LIKE WE DO NOT EVEN EXIST. WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS HAPPEN.

I DO NOT HATE SARAKI, I DO NOT KNOW HIM. BUT HE SEEMS TO ME LIKE SOMEONE WHO CAN KILL AN ENTIRE NATION TO STICK TO POWER.

... Which state do you want to match on..... Well me i am gainfully employed... Dont even have time to listen to such.... All the same, if you are not busy you can go ahead and match... You are on your own.. Shekina.

Wait.. did you actually wrote N35 Billion each for the car.... Figures or numbers are one of the simplest thing in Mathematics....

Abeg make people wey no get work and resposbility go they protest while i will sit in the comfort of my home and watch you sweat while matching...

You wan use our brain abi.... We don sabi something finish... Go Protest and at the end tell me how that will turn your life around.

1 Like

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by magicalx(m): 1:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Story!oust Ameachi first!
Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by enlightenedmind: 2:08am On Apr 13, 2016
ogele:
... Which state do you want to match on..... Well me i am gainfully employed... Dont even have time to listen to such.... All the same, if you are not busy you can go ahead and match... You are on your own.. Shekina.

Wait.. did you actually wrote N35 Billion each for the car.... Figures or numbers are one of the simplest thing in Mathematics....

Abeg make people wey no get work and resposbility go they protest while i will sit in the comfort of my home and watch you sweat while matching...

You wan use our brain abi.... We don sabi something finish... Go Protest and at the end tell me how that will turn your life around.
Troll
Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by Ghandi12: 2:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Count me in! I can mobilize 5 youths with myself in Lagos.
Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by tit(f): 2:47am On Apr 13, 2016
what of the minister of darkness and satan himsef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 13, 2016
This tinubu lapdogs have been silent since Buhari's iineptitude has plunged this country into darkness with the longest fuel scarcity ever now want to march to the NASS!! I laugh in amala!!

Fulani herdsmen has been killing people at random ,you didn't march and now because your masters unterests ins threatened you want to march!! You are OYO!!! If you like march from now till 2019 Saraki will remain the senate president

3 Likes

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by tit(f): 3:37am On Apr 13, 2016
i will be on guard duty at nASS next week.
if any of you just pass there eeeh!
you go see pepper!
them never pay us allawi since last year you dey talk nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by enlightenedmind: 3:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Look Nigerian youth we have been sleeping. Look at what Mozambique did that ended corruption, looting of wealth and oppression from imperial power. Nigerian youth. Saraki has woken me up. If we keep sitting no one will help us. These people r stealing n giving off to western countries. They do not car. We must begin to form civil societies all around Nigeria to fight for the people. There is no one to fight for us. Aim is to ensure that every human being born into this country benefits from the wealth equally. This looting is unfair n painful. Because I see sick children dying everyday. See d children in dese areas of conflict, skeletons, no food for 3 days n one senator bought a car for n35 million to add to his other 5 cars. How is DAT fair. We must begin to form societies All African countries r doing did. Ghana has done theirs, Mozambique, SA, is on the way. We cannot be sitting and smiling and saying tomorrow will be better. These people r evil. All of them APC PDP apga whatever. We must fight against them.
Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by enlightenedmind: 4:02am On Apr 13, 2016
We need to start planning asap. Creating civil societies and groups to fight corrupt government within States. States governors. Senators must be forced to engage and work with d youthsd in creating jobs.
Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:
We need to start planning asap. Creating civil societies and groups to fight corrupt government within States. States governors. Senators must be forced to engage and work with d youthsd in creating jobs.

We need to start at the federal level where Buhari's ineptitude is killing our economy!! Iinflation is now at an all time high!! No fuel no light!! We can't continue like this

2 Likes

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by babdap: 6:15am On Apr 13, 2016
That is the spirit,#sarakimustgo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by Kellzcold: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2016
chukwudi44:
This tinubu lapdogs have been silent since Buhari's iineptitude has plunged this country into darkness with the longest fuel scarcity ever now want to march to the NASS!! I laugh in amala!!

Fulani herdsmen has been killing people at random ,you didn't march and now because your masters unterests ins threatened you want to march!! You are OYO!!! If you like march from now till 2019 Saraki will remain the senate president
Let's start protest with things that matter. Like lack of jobs for youth, or the fuel scarcity that has forced even unilag to close.
Let the youths not start protest because Apc party chiefs are playing politics on who should be the senate president. How does this benefit any of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by enlightenedmind: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Kellzcold:

Let's start protest with things that matter. Like lack of jobs for youth, or the fuel scarcity that has forced even unilag to close.
Let the youths not start protest because Apc party chiefs are playing politics on who should be the senate president. How does this benefit any of us.

I don't think protest is getting anywhere. Let us form civil societies across states but united in a common goal. We need to protect our country. The west will never let us have peace coz they want oil. Our politicians continue to be used as pawns and the corruption is supported. We need to form a strong alliance made up different state n regional needs from north to south. It is time.... What do u think?
Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by ElCount: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2016
OP you almost had an idea. But a protest? Cmon!
Its obvious that the citizens are on their own in this country. Aint no one gonna run around under the sun holding cardboard papers with some inscriptions on it, that stuff does not work anymore, NLC and TUC did it over the hike in electricity tariff and nothing happened, a few other groups have done it over certain issues and nothing happened.
Re: Mobilizing Against Saraki!!!!!!!!!! Course Of Action by Kellzcold: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:

I don't think protest is getting anywhere. Let us form civil societies across states but united in a common goal. We need to protect our country. The west will never let us have peace coz they want oil. Our politicians continue to be used as pawns and the corruption is supported. We need to form a strong alliance made up different state n regional needs from north to south. It is time.... What do u think?
Like you said, we might need to have groups formed at every state so that they protest on matters that affect each peoples problems on a state level. For example if we have groups in edo and benue, they would protest against lack of government action on the fulani killings. South south states should protest against the removal of the lagos-calabar railway because they'll benefit the most, While lagos state group protests against the government for doing nothing on the closing of unilag.
Each state have their own problems and each issue could be covered quicker with state by state organized groups.

(1) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Babalawo's For Help (pic) / Throwback Photos Of Ogun State Governor,ibikunle Amosun And His Family / I Can No Longer Vouch For Buhari - Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.