Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid (11303 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) / Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by okoliobinna84(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
This kind of rubbish can't happen under GEJ. I'm passing out tmoro as a Corp member and I'm yet to receive my allowance for the month of March. We really need God's intervention asap.

1 Like

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by stano2(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2016
THIS CHANGE DON TURN UPSIDE DOWN FOR THERE TOO. I LAUGH

2 Likes

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Generalyemi(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2016
ok
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Bluffly: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
So, they still owe workers' salary at the villa?
Let's not pay our senators for 6 months and let us see their reactions.
Learn to read. It's not salary but cautious allowance which I even deem as illegal. All security operatives are at risk either you are in the Aso rock or in Ajegunle so why the extra allowance.
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by UdehEbukaC(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Serves them right. Even them wanted change and voted for buhari so they should get ready to manage whatever he gives them. People should stop complaining about injuries they inflicted on themselves. volenti non fit injuria

2 Likes

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by ozoemenaca: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Funny you saying that he is cutting cost, what cost ? when he spends hundreds of million on irrelevant trips and he is cutting cost not paying allowance of 30,000 and 25,000 for senior and junior officers respectively. You people should go on deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by excel101(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2016
BRAV0O:
Don't be surprise grin there as being black out in aso villa self mind you since is taking APC media outlet to tell u folks then I'll let you know, our new aso villa is now located some where in the sky grin this change is real! Cheers
What exactly do you mean?.........bad grammar

1 Like

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by mankand(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
That is their reward for voting out GEJ from aso rock

1 Like

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Lilimax(f): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
PMB should not gamble with his security cos it may spell doom... undecided
He's cutting cost agreed but not to his own detriment embarassed

1 Like

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by peter1616: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2016
You people are reaping what you sowed. You ve not seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by justicejay(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2016
EbukaFran:
Of course the IPads and wailers will not read and understand the article before they start crying like minions.

These staff have their salaries paid but what they are allegedly complaining about is unpaid extra allowance. Well we will have to establish if the allowance is a discretionary emolument . If it is, then they have no right to complain

This is not the government Santa Jonathan where everybody in government shares the nation's commonwealth
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by justicejay(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2016
EbukaFran:
Of course the IPads and wailers will not read and understand the article before they start crying like minions.

These staff have their salaries paid but what they are allegedly complaining about is unpaid extra allowance. Well we will have to establish if the allowance is a discretionary emolument . If it is, then they have no right to complain

This is not the government Santa Jonathan where everybody in government shares the nation's commonwealth
Frankly you don't need to defend FG on this matter, what do you mean by their salaries are paid its just only the allowance, isn't their entitlement and its part of benefit attached to their employment.
What am I even saying? Wait I would you feel if you are denied 1 year allowance by your employee, or don't you know the meaning of allowance?
You are free to defend BABA but not on this, you ain't the only one that voted for buhari but I tell you he has let us down.

2 Likes

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by justicejay(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2016
Bluffly:

Learn to read. It's not salary but cautious allowance which I even deem as illegal. All security operatives are at risk either you are in the Aso rock or in Ajegunle so why the extra allowance.
Like the one at ajegunle doesn't receive allowance too? undecided
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2016
okoliobinna84:
This kind of rubbish can't happen under GEJ. I'm passing out tmoro as a Corp member and I'm yet to receive my allowance for the month of March. We really need God's intervention asap.
Sai Buhari grin
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Marley01(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2016
See fools blaming Buhari. He has their money in his pocket abi?? Its their allowances not salaries and there are units responsible for such payments.
How many civil servants for Kogi don collect salary? Una dy here dy shout.. U don baff?
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
We did not make provision to pay their salaries after February 14 when the election was slated to happen, so I hope they understand why they were not paid Salaries of March and April 2015 when the administration was expected to vacate office. But I am sure Buhari will remember them, if they can write a memo and package like traveling document to him, cos I am sure, he likes opening traveling documents to confirm which planet he is going next.

1 Like

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Nbote(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
EbukaFran:

It is either some of u didn't come with any sense at all or u jus intentionally ignore using it.. Is d allowance a bogus payment or part of their entitlements? If dey have no rights to complain why den have d govt made several promises on it's payment as stated in d report or why haven't dey reviewed and scrapped it?

1 Like

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by whitebeard(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
it's a lie I don't think aso rock security would be able to say this on media even if they are not being paid..
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Horo(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
So, they still owe workers' salary at the villa?
Let's not pay our senators for 6 months and let us see their reactions.
understand what was written than displaying your ignorance openly,they say allowances not salary
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Owode1: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Missonas(f): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Smh at some of the comments. The presidency is cutting costs, cutting costs how? Whose costs? They will gladly justify the actions of president even before the issues are properly addressed. What have those suspended allowances and all other recovered monies been used for. If the past govt was able to pay, loot and still maintain the government in their own corrupt way how much can we say about the people who have been sweeping for the past one year. Nigerians need answers not defences!
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by poiZon: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Odogwucharles:
WTF are they talking about, Nigeria as a country is currently under going CHANGE meaning Buhari is cuting down cost. As regards the increase of transportation, Nigeria police, army etc don't pay TF.... Buhari please keep it up, I like what you are doing.

n is that d new way to cut cost?
if buhari is cutting cost, the numbers of president jets suppose to be reduced by now.
if he is cutting cost, the allowance shudnt be 25k as before but down to 7 or 8k. also the staff strength in the villa too supposed to be be reduced. that is how they cut cost, u dont cut cost by impunity n making a life of ur worker to be disproportionate with the current happenings in the economy.
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by laprince(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2016
drss1:
dem vote for change. make dem enjoy dem change.

You're right. APC really won the polling booth in villa.
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Goke7: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2016
SleekMallam:
Hope these security operatives will not intently fire stray bullets into Aso Rock someday?

is that your wish? you guys give yourselves away so cheaply, mhen, una bitterness no be here o!
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Enrichlee(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
sultaan:
Those guys know they can quit and start a business on their own right?
the earlier you start thinking with your head and not your feet; the better.

1 Like

Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Missonas(f): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2016
Enrichlee:
the earlier you start thinking with your head and not your feet; the better.
I saw that post too. Very very lame!
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Enrichlee(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Bluffly:

I borrow from your piece of advice and lend it back to you. Its obviously you that should learn to read and digest well. Did you miss the part where the security expert analyzed the importance of such allowance for operatives on special assignment and also the part where the operatives listed out measures which are being introduced daily for them. Are all this things applicable at Ajegunle??
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Wel this is to whom it may concern, let us all enbrace change in 9ja, sai baba.
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Bluffly: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Enrichlee:
I borrow from your piece of advice and lend it back to you. Its obviously you that should learn to read and digest well. Did you miss the part where the security expert analyzed the importance of such allowance for operatives on special assignment and also the part where the operatives listed out measures which are being introduced daily for them. Are all this things applicable at Ajegunle??

Dumb. You said they are owing salary and I corrected you that it's allowance, so what the heck are you talking about. I keep my stand on the Aso rock vs Ajegunle because ball operatives at different locations have their life to give in the line of duty. All the new security measures been introduced is still within the villa. Must money money money get them to do their job, so the more new measures is introduced the more their allowance will increase? hmm
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
SleekMallam:
Hope these security operatives will not intently fire stray bullets into buhari bedroom someday?

Them never born
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by donbigboy(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2016
The President should do the right thing by paying up those accumulated allowances.

Those allowances were introduced for a reason and if HE felt such reasons are no longer necessary to the security operatives within the Seats of Power, pls kindly do away with it ...

But then again, will a typical Nigeria security operative still maintain the needed level of patriotism, dedication, loyalty and agility in the discharge of their duties while in Aso Rock with Mr President without these allowances ?

Let not be penny wise pounds fool...

Oga President please pay those "guys" they put their lives on the line everyday to protect you and your family...
Re: Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Meanwhile see what DJ khaleed did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multi-party Democracy Best For Nigeria – Buhari / FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC / Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.