Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad (18906 Views)

Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / Nigerian Government Adopts Measures To Reduce Food Prices / Pakistan To Train Nigeria Police Officers On Counter-terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by kennyman2000(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by odomanis: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
GALLANT MEN

Nothing in the pictures prove that they are Nigerian police officers. The ID card has no sign of coat of arm or colour. same with the uniforms. No NPF badge. No trace of Nigeria anywhere.
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by talktonase(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2016
funmo:
BET
WHY ARE THEY NOW WEARING nysc UNIFORMS LA?
Nah wetin ya eye see be that?
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by trytillmake(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
No be only training o! they should be trained how to defend themselves, hand to hand combat, police too lazy na only gun dem sabi, without gun u fit threaten them self but soldier u nr fit try am.

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by uzoormah(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:

Btw, this their Uniform resemble that of prison guard embarassed
Lol..as ur head resemble prison yard
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Lilimax(f): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2016
uzoormah:

Lol..as ur head resemble prison yard
embarassed
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by uzoormah(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
embarassed
:- Badbelle
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Ikenna17(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
Lovely. smiley Hoping they'll come back and cascade what they've learnt to their colleagues and combat
Bokoharam headlong.

Btw, this their Uniform resemble that of prison guard embarassed

Cascade what they've learnt? undecided
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by loomer: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2016
The abroad no get name?
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Lilimax(f): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Ikenna17:

Cascade what they've learnt? undecided
I meant cascade downward what they've learnt embarassed

Cascade: a process whereby something, typically information or knowledge, is successively passed on. smiley
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by 4nobody4every1: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2016
cool
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2016
politricks:
Finally the police is also being upgraded. God bless buhari

God bless nigeria.

I tell you
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by okeythaone: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
@op, these men are not our police men oh, don't fool us. I know one of them,(d one on shade)we went to command day secondary school together n he is an army officer. get that right
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by mikeapollo: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Pictured are Nigeria Police Force (NPF) personnel being trained abroad on counter I.E.D (Improvised Explosive Device) measures -in a bid to combat the spate of insurgency in the country...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/see-photos-of-npf-personnel-being.html

That looks like South Africa
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by ransomed: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2016
What happened to officers that were trained on the same IED stuff in Norfolk in 2011? The IG should contact CompolEOD, Lagos Annex at Bank Anthony way lkeja to draft experience men to do the needful before trainees return. It is regrettable that these experienced officers have been MALICIOUSLY transferred. Grace of God upon Supol(s) Aziegbe, Freeman, Robinson, John and all gallant men risking their lives to attack IED's. Shout out to ret. AIG Chris Olakpe.
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by cutekhalifa(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2016
As if sending them abroad for training will stop them from correcting #20 as bribe at various checking point....
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Surfboard(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2016
pricelessngel:
Merlin season 7: In the land of bokoharam and on the time of ⛽( fuel) Scarcity, the destiny of a great Country rest on the shoulders of a travelling president and his name is..................
When I got this joke it wasn't really funny to me but I actually found myself laughing. Laugh out Loud. I was tempted to abbreviate my words but suddenly yesterday's post "Reasons Why You Should Stop Writing In Abbreviations" by Surfboard, Rang in my head, that was a nice one bro.

Aaawwwww, thanks a lot ma'am. Glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by erico2k2(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Imagine if we had done this earlier and not play politics with BH. Anyway OPC, IPOB, MASSOB, the remaining BH boys and most especially these herdsmen they are coming for you
Must we always politicise everything in 9ja?two years ago I was on a flight from Germany .On it there where Police. Army. DSS u name it.the all went on training in Germany. It's an ongoing thing and not limited to this administration. So the police have been doing this 4 years.
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by erico2k2(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
ransomed:
What happened to officers that were trained on the same IED stuff in Norfolk in 2011? The IG should contact CompolEOD, Lagos Annex at Bank Anthony way lkeja to draft experience men to do the needful before trainees return. It is regrettable that these experienced officers have been MALICIOUSLY transferred. Grace of God upon Supol(s) Aziegbe, Freeman, Robinson, John and all gallant men risking their lives to attack IED's. Shout out to ret. AIG Chris Olakpe.
Sent to training for Business purposes ahaha
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by jmichlins(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Must we always politicise everything in 9ja?two years ago I was on a flight from Germany .On it there where Police. Army. DSS u name it.the all went on training in Germany. It's an ongoing thing and not limited to this administration. So the police have been doing this 4 years.
thanks for educating me on this. We learn everyday just that I thought that this counter terrorism training is a recent thing and ofcourse I do know that they go for regular training but not specifically on the said field
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Surfboard:

You are welcome.
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Surfboard:

You are welcome, I sure did.
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Jetjacky(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Imagine if we had done this earlier and not play politics with BH. Anyway OPC, IPOB, MASSOB, the remaining BH boys and most especially these herdsmen they are coming for you
if you had two children and the younger one usually comes to you to cry he does not like what his elder brother does to him, but he neither fights back, and you keep mute. Then slowly but assuredly the senior begin to Cut off the parts of your young son. And you find out, would you say, please my son, take this gun and shoot your brother? Or would you try to mend things?
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by jmichlins(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jetjacky:
if you had two children and the younger one usually comes to you to cry he does not like what his elder brother does to him, but he neither fights back, and you keep mute. Then slowly but assuredly the senior begin to Cut off the parts of your young son. And you find out, would you say, please my son, take this gun and shoot your brother? Or would you try to mend things?
you speak like jonathan when he claimed that why he can not fight the terrorists is because they are citizens of this nation but the law is there to guide our judgment that anything or anyone that undermine the border integrity of this nation. So if am a president anyone do nonsense i will treat the person otherwise. Am not a sadist so i will not have such as son
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by ransomed: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Sent to training for Business purposes ahaha
::--Can you "eat" french cocktail?
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Jetjacky(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
you speak like jonathan when he claimed that why he can not fight the terrorists is because they are citizens of this nation but the law is there to guide our judgment that anything or anyone that undermine the border integrity of this nation. So if am a president anyone do nonsense i will treat the person otherwise. Am not a sadist so i will not have such as son
no, I speak not like him. The reason behind my question is as regard to Ipob, have they then broken the rules, or our we not the one inflicting inhumane attacks on them?
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by jmichlins(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jetjacky:
no, I speak not like him. The reason behind my question is as regard to Ipob, have they then broken the rules, or our we not the one inflicting inhumane attacks on them?
they as organization are yet to do anything but if the president let them they will be a monster and he will never allow it
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Jetjacky(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
they as organization are yet to do anything but if the president let them they will be a monster and he will never allow it
and therefore killing them is approved before your eyes? Its like saying because Nigeria economy is bad, any Nigerian you see around you, kill, for they have come to steal your money
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by jmichlins(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jetjacky:
and therefore killing them is approved before your eyes? Its like saying because Nigeria economy is bad, any Nigerian you see around you, kill, for they have come to steal your money
please when you want to argue with me try be intelligent and be straight with such

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeyinka Mafe Dumps Amosun’s APM, Returns To APC / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.